• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 12, 2020

    Tech Support - Is it possible to set up an automatically downloading playlist from YouTube?

    Tech Support - Is it possible to set up an automatically downloading playlist from YouTube?


    Is it possible to set up an automatically downloading playlist from YouTube?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    I have a decently sized (about 380) music playlist, that I would like to download. I have found a bulk downloading website, which I plan to download what is in it currently, but is there a way that I can automatically download every new song I add to it, or do I have to just do it manually?

    submitted by /u/Vitroid
    [link] [comments]

    Wifi access point question

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    Hi guys, thanks in advance for being experts on this top I feel very ignorant. My current bedroom is very far away from my modem, which makes the wifi signal very poor. I have solved this by running a cat6 Ethernet cable from the modem to my bedroom in the roof and plugging it straight into my PS4. This set up works perfectly for me, however my girlfriend would also like to use internet in our room, and my signal Ethernet cable does not allow both of us to use our appliances at the same in the bedroom. Is there an access point on the market that I can plug into the single Ethernet cable, which will produce wifi in the bedroom, but will also allow me to run a cat 6 patch lead from the access point to the PS4 so I maintain my hardwired connection?? (I'm an elite warzone player who requires fast internet speeds... lol)

    submitted by /u/kingcoolguy42
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a site to see how many impressions a certain site gets?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Slowdown our wifi purposely

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    So im trying to slowdown my wifi! Any tips on how tk do that? Im using a Huawei Router HG8245Q that ks the exact model can you help me out?

    submitted by /u/SPUTN11K_0831
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't TVs or other things like some consoles can't have some type of power storage

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Currently im in the middle of a power outage with nothing to do and then I think to myself why can't TVs can't store power like a phone or something else like a Nintendo switch as i feel like it wouldn't cause too much problems expect maybe making the TV more bulky but I think that would be fine also i don't think it would overheat as we manage to solve that problem with phones so why is there no power storage in TVs?

    submitted by /u/xXPyScOmAnXx
    [link] [comments]

    Once we reach the transistor size limit in CPU's, will we just increase the chip size?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    I'm curious. Getting transistors smaller is becoming increasingly more difficult with each progression, and as Moore's Law is starting to come to a close, I'm wondering if we'll end up staying at the smallest possible size and just increasing the chip size (look at Threadripper!).

    submitted by /u/smiffy2422
    [link] [comments]

    how to view android screen on PC and control it using the PCs keyboard & mouse?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    I mean a windows PC

    The only thing ive found that does this is sidesync but it seems to work on Samsung phones only, is there any other similar program? I want something to stream my phones screen to my PC monitor and control it using my PCs mouse and keyboard

    submitted by /u/computerstuffs
    [link] [comments]

    what would happen if the entire world changed the mtu from 1500 to 9000?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    is it possible? shouldnt this be the norm that most nations have 100mbs connections

    submitted by /u/alexman91
    [link] [comments]

    For people familiar with web development - How compatible are the 'settings' and 'filter lists' between the various popular adblocking browser extensions?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    You heard me. If export all of my meticulously selected elements in the webpage that I identified, blocked, and catalogued, say from my Firefox uBlock extension... and then import that big list of "Filter set permanent rules" into my Chrome - AdGuard extension, will it work??

    I'm curious because so far I have tried it and nothing has broke, but because I don't know enough about web design and how the different web browsers present the code...it's just a mystery. TLDR: Is the longer adblocker(or script blocker) list always better? Should I just recklessly import all my rules and filter lists? Is there a limit I shouldn't go above, with my personal list(with size measured in for example 3kb, 30kb, 60kb, etc .... that will slow down my web surfing speed or conflict?

    submitted by /u/Baneglory
    [link] [comments]

    How do mobile phone recognition cameras on freeways tell between a UHF CB and a Phone?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    So they have just started to roll out a mobile phone and seatbelt camera detection trial here in Queensland.

    Under the "How the cameras work" section it says:

    The cameras will take multiple images of vehicles in the lane of traffic that passes the camera. This will include inside the vehicle cabin, mainly the front seats and external images that include the registration plates of the vehicle.

    From the images, the AI software will detect whether there is possible illegal use of a mobile phone by a driver or failure to wear a seatbelt by a driver or front seat passenger.

    Now, all well and good, however use of CB radios is fairly common in Australia, I have one and it quite often just sits in my lap as I drive, and it has a remote head with a screen on it, and then you get offerings like the GME XRS units that also have a remote head on them and an even more phone-like display on them.

    So how exactly do the cameras know that I'm speaking into a (completely legal) UHF, or using a (completely illegal) phone on speaker phone and holding that to my face?

    submitted by /u/Rumbuck_274
    [link] [comments]

    best gaming labtop for under $1500

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    title. any suggestions? my friend told me the acer predator Helios 300 is good. Thoughts? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/owofelix
    [link] [comments]

    Compaq Presario 425

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Hi there

    Its my first time posting on Reddit so sorry for everything i do wrong also sorry for the bad english

    So couple weeks ago i got an old all in one Compaq Presario 425 and i have a couple of questions

    1. Can you move Data through a USB to parallel or do I have to use floppy disks ?
    2. Where can i get a user manual for the thing online ?
    3. The mouse Drivers are installed but the mouse doesnt seem to work the ball spins but doesnt register input
    4. What can I use it for except retro games
    5. When i start it up it smells weird but after a couple second the smell dissapers and the computer works fine
    6. What are the compatible Sound cards ?

    Iam very new to computer hardware so sorry if some questions are flatout stupid then iam very sorry thank you for reading

    submitted by /u/Prasulinek
    [link] [comments]

    Look Up Feature

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    Good evening!

    I hope if this isnt the correct area, you can point me in the right direction. I am a teacher going back to school soon. Although we are starting off virtually, I anticipate us going back in person in October. I want to create a website where a student can go, input their student ID and retrieve information regarding where to go the first day of school. Can anyone let me know how this can be done?

    I am pretty proficient with Excel. Could that be a starting point for me?

    submitted by /u/GlutenFreeDonuts
    [link] [comments]

    Waterproofing iPhone (6+) with hydrophobic paint

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Hi reddit,
    I have an old iPhone 6+, and was thinking of playing around with it, and thought of potentially making it waterproof using hydrophobic paint. If I coated all the electronics in the paint, would it make the phone waterproof?

    submitted by /u/CatRass
    [link] [comments]

    wifi speed much slower than wired. 900 Mbs wired on pc, down to 300 Mbs on 5G wifi right next to the router on phone speed test. Downstairs from the router my ps4 gets like 50 Mbs. Is that normal or is there something I can do to boost it?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    My router is a Netgear AC1900 Nighthawk.

    submitted by /u/bcmachine
    [link] [comments]

    Temporarily Disable Android Spy App

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    For complete testing purposes I'm trying to disable an android and ios spy app temporarily. I want to see under what conditions it will not work in. Does anyone know how to disable one perform an action that would usually be monitored and then have it go undetected? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/coolguy123461
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to build a custom portable PS4 system to be shaped like a nintendo switch?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    I've been very interested in this idea and i've seen similar ideas on youtube. So would it be possible (maybe even in theory) to build a customized ps4 system that is an all in one ps4 similar to the switch?

    submitted by /u/SchoolBoyBith
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to make my new truck play a specific sound when Bluetooth connects

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    I bought a 2017 Toyota Tacoma recently and had the idea of trying to get it to play a specific studio sound (if you've ever played Subnautica, you know exactly the sound I'm taking about) Everytime my Bluetooth connects.

    Other Bluetooth devices always make connection noises, so I feel it's possible at least with a bit of know how. Is this doable without entirely reprogramming my truck's computer?

    submitted by /u/Atsuidesuneee
    [link] [comments]

    Can i charge my earbuds with a mobile adapter with fast charging?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Just bought jabra elite 75t earbuds and there was no adapter with the package. Just wonder if i can use my mobile adapter with the charging cables that came with the earbuds. Don't wanna destroy them on their first charge...

    submitted by /u/holeefug6969
    [link] [comments]

    How to fix print on cards?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! I'm new to this printer I have and I'm trying to print an image on a card but I can't seem to center the image. It cuts off and leaves awkward, uneven space, as if the image is cut off or leaves too much border space on the top or bottom of the card. Any support would be appreciated!!

    Here is what I'm using:

    Printer: HP Office Jet Pro 8028 Paper: cardstock Laptop: Macbook Pro 2014

    Printer settings (HP) - paper size: Statement (5.5×8.5 in) - paper type: plain paper, thick

    Image dimensions: - 1650×2550 px

    Print settings (on Mac) - paper size: 5.5×8.5 in (custom), non printable area: user defined (0 inches for top, bottom, left, right) - scale to fit: fill entire paper *I've also tried "print entire image" for scale to fit but the results are the same, it doesn't print centered.

    Any idea on how to fix this? Thanks so much!!

    submitted by /u/pplatano
    [link] [comments]

    Spectacles 3 (Snapchat's camera glasses)

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    Wondering what camera glasses to get to record long videos (possibly 30 mins at a time at most) from the perspective of my eyes but Spectacles 3 only records short videos at a time. Looking for similar tech (preferably glasses so that perspective is on point from my eyes) and which would be the best one. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/throwaway7398201732
    [link] [comments]

    Potential hidden camera in my car

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    I recently have stumbled upon reason to believe that the family member I bought my vehicle from may have put a camera in the vehicle before selling it to me. I'm not exactly sure where it is, however, there is something on my dash that i'm not sure what it is (and i've never been in another car with this thing on the dash). I can't put pictures in a post, I was wondering if there's anyone I could send a picture of this thing to, and they could try to identify if it's a camera or something else. Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/bigblunts1738
    [link] [comments]

    Help with my USB hub

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    Hi guys and gals,

    I recently purchased (through Amazon) a USB hub for charging purposes only to discover that this device won't charge, it just connects. Can someone recommend to me a device similar in design but with charging capability? For reference it's a Sabrent 4 port USB hub

    submitted by /u/napathee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment