• Breaking News

    Monday, July 20, 2020

    Tech Support - tiktok translate

    Tech Support - tiktok translate


    tiktok translate

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    okay so me and my friend saw this tiktok where this girl was telling people to comment "nanananananana" or a variation of that and it will translate to something different. whenever i translated a whole bunch of comments, it changed to things like "WE HAVE BEEN INVOLVED." "REMEMBER HIM." and some other nonsense. then my friend pointed out that they kept changing. it wouldn't translate to the same thing when you clicked it. any idea to why this is happening?

    submitted by /u/its-vampi
    [link] [comments]

    What is 4.5G?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    I saw it in Turkey. I know that there is 4g and 5g but it's my first time seeing 4.5G. what's the difference?

    submitted by /u/EBN501
    [link] [comments]

    Google SSO vs mail+password, especially on connected devices?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    Hi,

    For safety, is it safer to use Google's SSO, or to register on a site with a name and password?

    And more importantly - the connected devices problem. Even though if I go through loopholes to protect my passwords in vaults, I have to enter a password to an account of my e-book reader, for example. And these devices seem really vulnerable. So, is it better to use SSO sign-ins like Googles for such devices? It seems no passwords are saved this way?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/georgejunglist
    [link] [comments]

    Can I boost perfomance of my CPU

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    I have an Acer Aspire 5 laptop. CPU: AMD A10-9620P GPU: AMD radeon RX 540 Ram: 8G

    I was wondering if it's possible to overclock or undervolt it. And curious how I should do that.

    submitted by /u/azureflows
    [link] [comments]

    Software for lateral amyotrophic sclerosis patient

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    Greetings to all, this is my first post. My dad suffers from lateral amyotrophic sclerosis disease, due to this he spends a lot of time sitting or lying down with very little movement, his only means of entertainment is through social networks and streaming applications such as Netflix, which he uses on an android cell phone through an application called EVA Facial Mouse, thanks to the fact that it still has complete movement to the neck to head, however it suffers from vision problems and currently it is difficult to continue using a cell phone for its small screen. So I plan to give him a device with a screen bigger, so I ask if anyone knows any software from any platform (Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS) to use a PC or tablet through head movements. Thanks for your time and attention to read this.

    submitted by /u/BenjaCastel
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get a Producet suggestion for an easy to program/reprogram alarm clock?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    I'm trying to leave the internet outside my bedroom but I'm currently relying on my phone to wake up in the morning. Can anyone point in the right direction one dumb standard alarm clock with the features listed below.

    • Preferably as easy to reprogram as a standard phone alarm. touch screen would be nice.
    • Can have multiple alarms (i.e. m-f 630, sat/sun 800).
    • Defaults to producing no light.
    • No internet connection required.

    I know I'm being kind of picky, but does anyone have a suggestion?

    submitted by /u/WriggleNightbug
    [link] [comments]

    Unused app running in the background

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I have noticed before few days back that Samsung Pass was running in the background for nearly 8hours and in another day for 1hour plus. Its draining the battery and slightly increasing my internet package subscription. I don't even use non of the biometrics features. Even after disabling and force stopping the app. It unforced and started to run in the background for 1hour plus, noting that I don't use neither face recognition nor fingerprints scanner.

    submitted by /u/Confident-Lobster-73
    [link] [comments]

    Deleted voicemails

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Is it possible to retrieve deleted voicemails from a few years ago after switching phones and carriers?

    submitted by /u/NoyaYuu
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any good inexpensive photo scanners with auto-feed?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    I have 4-5 shoe boxes full of older print photos that I thought would be a fun quarantine project to digitize them all, and upload to the cloud for safe keeping, sharing and easy tagging.

    With so many photos, I need a scanner with an auto-feed tray so it goes quickly. Any products out there that could do the job and won't break the bank?

    submitted by /u/TheJadedSF
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to corrupt or infect a computer with only a hacked image file that contains no abnormal metadata?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    First step to seeing if memetic cognitohazards and kill agents are possible LOL

    submitted by /u/FireyDeath4
    [link] [comments]

    Windows Recovery Drive Vs. Installation Media Repair Tool

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Hi, I am studying to take the A+ exam and I have a question about Windows Recovery Drive. Based on my current understanding, there is a repair tool built into the original Windows installation disc, why would we want to create a recovery drive if we can repair the system with the same installation media that we used to install the OS? Thanks for your help !

    submitted by /u/Affectionate_Beat176
    [link] [comments]

    Windows ALT+TAB menu middle click question

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    When I've the ALT+TAB menu open, and press the middle click button, instead of the window that my mouse is hovering over closing it instead closes the window that is focused

    when I say focused here's what I mean, see the "weather" window is the one that has the grey bar around it, that's the focused one https://news-cdn.softpedia.com/images/news2/microsoft-is-finally-updating-the-windows-10-alt-plus-tab-menu-521054-2.png

    I'm wondering if it's normal for when I press the middle click on my mouse it closes the focused window instead of the window that my mouse is hovering over?

    submitted by /u/computerstuffs
    [link] [comments]

    Kindle vs Paper

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    How is Kindle better than using an actual hard copy book ?

    submitted by /u/DoctorShah
    [link] [comments]

    Download iMessages on windows?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Hey i was just wondering if there was an easy way to download imessages to be used on a windows laptop: not Mac. I have an hp and dell and was hoping i could install imessages, thanks!

    submitted by /u/aStressedPotato
    [link] [comments]

    Instagram log ins

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    On my Instagram on the page that shows devises logged in there is a devise That I suspect is my ex's. It says July 7th but not the year. First of all when it says July 7th is that last time logged in or active? Also how can I determine the year.

    submitted by /u/SnooTigers5332
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way I can display my laptop's screen on my phone with low latency?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    I have a Note 9 and a MSI Stealth. I know deX and smartview can show my phone screen on the laptop. Is there any way to reverse this without using the internet to connect them because the latency is really high doing that.

    submitted by /u/2hell2hell
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment