• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 15, 2020

    Tech Support - How to Stream games and share Mouse and Keyboard controls to another PC?

    Tech Support - How to Stream games and share Mouse and Keyboard controls to another PC?


    How to Stream games and share Mouse and Keyboard controls to another PC?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    Is there a program that can:

    - Stream my PC while I game

    - Give keyboard and mouse access to another PC

    I watch youtubers do it all the time, but i can't find anything online.

    any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Exileous_
    [link] [comments]

    How can I get files from my copyrighted DVD?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    I tried a few free programs like Audacity, MakeMKV, etc but no result. I got once to them by luck but I don't remember how I did it. I want to get some music files with some spoken dialogue over it.

    Does anyone know how to do this with some free programs?

    submitted by /u/M_21
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get into the 90 day transformation challenge

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    I tried to reset my password because I don't remember it but the email associated with that account, I can't access. So now I wan't to create a new LEVELz account that grants me access to the all the PDFS and meal plan PDFs. So how do I do it? How do I create a new account? Thanks

    submitted by /u/RedditorBruceWayne
    [link] [comments]

    How do I fix this

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    So 3 days ago I was messing with my pc and when i plug it in it says no signal?

    submitted by /u/vrperkz
    [link] [comments]

    Can I replace my laptop’s LCD screen with a better quality one, or are screens made specifically for each model?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    I own a HP Pavilion 15-cb070nr and my lcd screen just broke. I was considering buying a replacement screen but I was wondering the above question.

    submitted by /u/PeculiarPeter
    [link] [comments]

    Is app feedback worth sending?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Do development teams of big companies (e.g., Google, Samsung, etc.) actually 1. receive customer feedback, and 2. read it?

    I have been sending brief ideas for improvements for years and want to know if I'm wasting my time.

    submitted by /u/Truth_Dry
    [link] [comments]

    ParrotSec anonsurf vs whonix which one is better?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Is the "LPDDR4" the component that stores all files on a Samsung Galaxy?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Is it correct that all of the files that I have on the phone, are stored in that component (if I don't use a MicroSD)?

    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/50/c9/96/50c996843e84cee31819465e5e578b5e.jpg

    submitted by /u/North-Limit9060
    [link] [comments]

    M.2 drive types SATA, PCIe x2?? and x4 (NVME)

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    With SSDs and M.2 drives, we know about the classic SATA drives which are usually B+M Keyed but might be B keyed only.

    And we know about NVME drives which are M keyed only.

    Apparently you can get PCIe x2 drives which can be B keyed or B+M Keyed too.

    Do these actually exist? I'm not actually trying to buy one, just curious.

    Are they only available through OEMs, or have they just disappeared in the market of NVME drives?

    Can an NVME drive work in a PCIe x2 wired M.2 slot?

    submitted by /u/NuclearRobotHamster
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to hardware reset the Fritzbox 7560?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Our WiFi broke down this morning, so we got a new router from a friend (which is the Fritzbox 7560). Sadly it doesn't seem to connect to the DSL so we want to reset this whole thing but can't do it through the browser, so I wanted to ask if anyone knows a way to hardware reset it.

    Thank you prior for any advice.

    submitted by /u/Sunieme
    [link] [comments]

    Will using M2/NVME shorten my wait times as a developer or make my editor/IDE faster or more responsive?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    I'm in web development. I work for one of the big tech giants, and my work environment is more sluggish than I'd like.

    The computer I'm working on is decently quick:

    • i7-4790k
    • 24 GB DDR3
    • Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB
    • Nvidia 2080ti
    • 100 Mbps broadband

    The codebase I work with is gigantic. Here are the pain points I'd like to reduce the pain of:

    • The configuration their engineers wrote for my IDE makes the editor sluggish and even more resource hungry.
    • Starting a terminal can take between 20 seconds and a minute, as it installs/reinstalls things.
    • Building clean can taken 15 - 20 minutes, as it generates more than 100k files and upwards of 11 GB.
    • Running unit tests with code coverage can taken 5-10 minutes.

    I bought a Samsung 970 EVO Plus, but I haven't installed it yet. Setting everything up would be time-consuming, and, because I'm a contractor, the cost comes out of my own pocket, which I'm not jazzed about.

    I'm just wondering whether, for the areas where I'm noticing slowness, I'd notice improvement if I were using an NVME drive like the Samsung 970 EVO Plus.

    submitted by /u/---------II---------
    [link] [comments]

    Some beginner's question about Encryption, Enigmail, Thunderbird and OpenPgp

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    I've been playing around with Enigmail on Thunderbird which now seems to be built into the new releases, and I've set up keys for my account there. From there I have two probably fairly basic questions that I've not been able to solve with online searches:

    1. how do I exchange keys with another person? I know this probably sounds dumb, but do I just send the public key? This connects to 2:
    2. I've downloaded and set up "FairEmail" on my android device, and also set up "Openkeychain". Is it possible to exchange the key from Thunderbird with FairEmail so that I can use the same decryption on both, since both are running the same email account. When I tried sending myself the public key, it said that a key hadn't been published.

    I'm pretty new to encryption and data security, so any advice is appreciated!

    Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/Party-Permission
    [link] [comments]

    Service Providers for Game Companies?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    I want to know, for instance, how to find out who provides the cybersecurity for arcgames/perfect world entertainment (STO, Neverwinter) in order to see which 3rd party company/software is being used to secure my credit card and other account info.

    How do you go about googling such information?

    Can you look up which security/tech companies service which gaming companies - I might want to invest in some stock options for the really good ones I've had experience with.

    submitted by /u/jaylaxel
    [link] [comments]

    How do I learn to make circuit boards?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    So I have a very very basic understanding of circuits, like capacitors, resistors, having them in series vs parallel. In the video I linked below around the two minute mark he starts sticking things into a white board to test them out to see if they work. I wanna get to the point where I understand what he is doing and why. I was wondering if there are any books or videos that could teach me how to make them. Or if I would basically have to teach myself.

    Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MtN_s4tVK0&t=177s link wasn't showing

    submitted by /u/mute_tyche
    [link] [comments]

    How does a computer takes track of time when it's powered off?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    An SSD and the experience of using programs like Word and Adobe Acrobat

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    I'm planing to put a SSD into my notebook and I was wondering if someone could provide me some experience using programs like Word and Acrobat. The only benefit I will get with those programs is that they will open faster or I will get benefits while using them? Like it will not sttuter when I choose a option and such and will run smotter overall?

    While I use those program I tend to open more than one file with them at the same time so Its normal for me to have more than one instance of Word or Adobe Acrobat opened, and right know, using a HD, sometimes I fell that the programs beging to run a bit slower like while scrolling the page or clickn in other options. A SSD would improve that?

    Besides that, my notebook has 8 gb of RAM and a processor that runs at 2,4 ghz.

    If anyone could help me especifically about the experience in programs such Word and in Adobe Acrobat with an SSD I would be really glad!

    submitted by /u/Houaiss
    [link] [comments]

    why hbme and PCIe gen memory uses system cache doesn't it hinder processor and other system processes

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    i saw on some PCIE ssd page that it uses cache memory from the PCIE lanes so would it also use processor cache cause any memory can use cache whats benificaial about using pcie memory except for faster speeds due to band width

    submitted by /u/Stroov
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment