• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    Tech Support - Will charging my Macbook Air with a higher wattage charging adapter ruin or mess up it's battery?

    Tech Support - Will charging my Macbook Air with a higher wattage charging adapter ruin or mess up it's battery?


    Will charging my Macbook Air with a higher wattage charging adapter ruin or mess up it's battery?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    Will this decrease the battery life or do any harm to the battery?

    submitted by /u/Nesquick19
    [link] [comments]

    Mouse

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    I play a lot of FPS games. When I hold right click then press left, my browser opens up and disrupts my game. I tried to update my mouse driver , uninstalled and installed it and nothing seems to work.

    submitted by /u/TheJuanAsian
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an liquid that store energy

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    Is there a liquid, gel that could store energy and release

    submitted by /u/Comfortable_Horror
    [link] [comments]

    is it possible to break a CPU limits ?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    i know it's kinda weird but always though it is maybe possible to make very old CPUs run modern software and games if we optimized these games and software enough

    but is it possible ?

    submitted by /u/m7md4you
    [link] [comments]

    Hello! Why would a website try access the motion sensors in my laptop?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    Is there an ear device that blocks all noise?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Hello there

    I was wondering if there is an ear device that blocks all noise?

    How much would it cost?

    submitted by /u/-KuroOkami-
    [link] [comments]

    Data gathering from a drive

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    First, I'll explain what I've as data, and then I'll explain what I actually need.

    I've daily reports for sales figure in excel files entered manually on a daily basis for more than two year. The cell of the data is the same, it never changed since day one. The path to the file is about the same, it's just distributed based on years/months. The name of the file is the same with only the day/moth/years changing based on the time it was reported. For example, today's report file name is (04-05-2020.xlsx).

    I want to gather these figures in one excel file, so I can plot them for help in further analysis. This can be done semi-manually, but I want to make it automated, which is faster to gather these data.

    Please, let me know if I should go to a different subreddit if I'm at the wrong one. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/xzxzxy
    [link] [comments]

    Switch lite?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    Anyone know of a place to buy a switch lite that isn't hiking up the msrp? All the other normal places haven been out of stock and I was just wondering If anyone knows of any lowkey place to buy one that not many know of. Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/TheOnlyTinyTony
    [link] [comments]

    PERMANENT IMAGE FILES

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Is there a way to make an image file that cannot be changed. Even if in EXIF / meta data. Like a .jpg that you cannot rename? If not image specific, are there files that cannot be renamed? Something that could be uploaded, downloaded, shared, and somehow retain it's original creation date and author info? Not blockchain specific either, that can work across standard operating systems?

    submitted by /u/DifficultAdvance4
    [link] [comments]

    HELP!!! Can't delete photos from my iphone

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    I copied all the photos from my iPhone SE to my windows 10 pc. After that, I synced those folders that I copied to my new iPhone 11. I deleted the folders from my pc that I synced recently. And now I want to delete the photos from my iPhone 11 that I synced but it does not show any delete options. How do I delete all these photos from my iPhone 11 now ? Please help

    submitted by /u/Maclethal129
    [link] [comments]

    Why Do Different CPUs Have the Same TDP?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I'm reading up on the new AMD mobile chips and I don't understand why the CPUs have the same TDP. Wouldn't something like the Ryzen 5 4600H/HS want a lower TDP compared to the big brother Ryzen 9 4900H/HS? They have a different amount of cores and I'd assume a different audience.

    I think of TDP as draining battery and creating heat - something you'd want less of in a lower class chip.

    submitted by /u/sdozzo
    [link] [comments]

    Ethernet is blocked from my pc how do I bypass it?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Having no access to my pc translates to no multiplayer games and with the quarantine on i'm going nuts. My parents blocked my internet access because of a disagreement we had and now i'm two days in with nothing to do. I tried changing my ipv4 and MAC addresses, but the pc doesn't even detect the ethernet cable is connected. I'm not very literate in this matter so your help would be appreciated! In case I missed anything i'm happy to provide more details.

    submitted by /u/Leprekus
    [link] [comments]

    Choosing a camera for video recording

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Heyy, I'm looking for a starter low budget, camera that shoots atleast full hd (preferably 4k) at atleast 60fps (30 will be alright for 4k) with support for external microphones for around 500-700 USD, lower is also welcome Needed for outdoor shooting for a YouTube channel/vlog Thankful for any suggestions/help

    submitted by /u/007_Gowda
    [link] [comments]

    IWTL Electrical Engineering from the Hobbyist way and also A more advanced EE way

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    When will television match reality?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    With the rise of 4K and now even 8K, for around 32 million pixels of image in total, how far are we from reaching television material indistinguishable from reality? Perhaps the solution is to feed our senses directly through some crazy-ass technology (like simulated reality) instead of going for progressively bigger screens and more pixels?

    submitted by /u/Misrta
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Outlook, Hotmail, and Live rejecting my emails?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    At first it seemed they would get rejected but if I sent them a second time, they would go through. Now, it seems all of them are getting rejected. My email is the info@mycompanyname.com; and my colleagues which is herfirstname@mycompany.com is getting her emails to Hotmail bounced.

    My domain is not on a blacklist (just did a free check with mxtoolbox).

    Is there anything I can do? And why is this not a problem with Gmail?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/amberheartss
    [link] [comments]

    my samsung Galaxy A70 ran out of power and i charged it but when i turned it on after charging it asked me for m password rather than my fingerprint that i usually use. the problem is that i forgot my password so i am unable to get into my phone.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    anything thjat might help me get into my phone or enable the usage of my fingerprint would be greatly appreciated.

    tl;dr my phone requires me to use password after restart but i forgot y password and i would loike to use my fingerprint.

    submitted by /u/sexycalgon924
    [link] [comments]

    Better Android 10 ROM for Galaxy Note 3 than LineageOS17.1 ?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    I'm using a note 3 sm-n9005 (hlte). I recently upgraded from lineage16 to 17.1. However, I'm experiencing the following issues on my phone - 1. Android setup kept crashing - couldn't restore my data 2. Their is a lot of interference during a call. So much that the voice of the person on the other end is rendered inaudible 3. Third party browsers- Chrome and Brave crashed repeatedly 4. Trebuchet launcher kept crashing -- I'm using Microsoft launcher, so that's fixed, but the issue is still there. 5. LineageOS settings crashed multiple times( very low frequency, but still present) . . I'd been quite satisfied with lineage16, but I want Android 10 now. So I'm looking for a better ROM.

    Do you guys have any suggestions?

    Help would be much appreciated

    Thanks and stay safe!

    submitted by /u/WhiteDeath1404
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to connect my phone to a wireless color AV port on my tv?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    My HDMI ports are messed up and it is an old TV. All I can find are ways to connect for an RV to the rearview cameras or some other.

    submitted by /u/alliseeiswood
    [link] [comments]

    I'd like to do a Zoom lesson with me in the corner and my Minecraft screen shown to my students, anyone know how to do that? Thank you!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Windows 95 Game on Windows 10 System

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    I am a beginner to the computer system and I am trying to run a game from my childhood on my current laptop. I have windows 10 and the game needs to be run on Windows 95/98. I am hoping there's a way I can get this done without having to just go pay someone else to do it or get an older computer and OS. I tried downloading Oracle VirtualBox but I am not making any progress with the Virtual system. Any tips, suggestions or better ideas would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/SummerJay3
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best website and/or software to learn how to type?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    You can recommend a website, paid software, or free software that will help me learn how to type as well as type faster.

    submitted by /u/Nesquick19
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrade RAM on Acer Aspire 5 A515-52G

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    I would like to upgrade RAM on my laptop Acer Aspire 5 A515-52G (i3-8145u, MX130).
    What max RAM size does my laptop suppot?
    If only 16Gb, can i buy it as single module. Or I should buy 2*8Gb?

    submitted by /u/domanskyi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment