• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 5, 2020

    Tech Support - Where can I find reliable VPN reviews? r/VPN auto-bans anything that resembles an actual review.

    Tech Support - Where can I find reliable VPN reviews? r/VPN auto-bans anything that resembles an actual review.


    Where can I find reliable VPN reviews? r/VPN auto-bans anything that resembles an actual review.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 06:56 PM PST

    My laptop comes with Windows 8 but it's not touchscreen why?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 03:59 AM PST

    question about 2 power banks i own

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 02:04 PM PST

    i don't understand how one of them has 10000mAh and is as slick as a cellphone, 2 cm longer and wider than a credit card. but the other one has 13000mAh and way more thicker (a bit more than twice) and is 2 centimeters longer and wider.

    i believe they are produced by the same company although one is sold by huawei and the other one by pisen (also might think that because of the materials used in the exterior and the layout of usb ports, the charging port and the power button).

    output and input is the same, except that the smallest one has one ampere less in the input.

    finally the weight of the bigger one feels like a bit more than twice of the small one

    how could they have almost the same amount of power with the difference of weight, length, etc?

    https://imgur.com/a/ZkuWcCs (pics of the specs on the batteries and size comparison)

    submitted by /u/francocaspa
    [link] [comments]

    PC crashes

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 11:28 PM PST

    I recently built a PC and I've been having inconsistent crashes of all sorts. Before I begin, I'd like to say that although all 3 of these crashes are being posted in this one post, any help regarding any of the 3 individual crashes would be greatly appreciated. I've gotten blue screens with the classic Video TDR failure atikmpag.sys combo, but there is no common factor between the crashes aside to the PC being on. This leads me to believe that the issue isn't related to a certain software but rather a hardware issue. I'd like some guidance as to what that issue might be or a way to troubleshoot my components to find out where the problem might lay. Occasionally I will also have black screens. All components will still be running. LEDs will be on and fans will be spinning. When this happens there is no power to my usb ports (Mouse and keyboard no longer working) and the CPU light is lit up on my mobo. My monitor also fails to detect any display input. When this happens, the only thing that temporarily fixes the issue is hard restarting my PC (holding power button for 5 seconds). When I do this and turn the PC back on, the CPU light is no longer lit up on my mobo and the PC continues to run fine (obviously with exception to future crashes of all 3 categories). This brings me into my final issue. I occasionally get solid green screens. Sometimes the green screen will flash for a few moments over the course of a few minutes, and then finally it becomes solid green for 3-5 seconds and then my PC will crash. Usually this leads to the same scenario as the black screen crash. No power to usbs, CPU light on on mobo, and no display. Same fix as the black screen as well. Thank you to anyone who is willing to read this essay and help me try to fix anything. Spec sheet: Ryzen 7 2700 overclocked to 3.8ghz, Rx 5600xt, B450 Tomahawk Max, and 16gb of RAM running at 3200mhz

    submitted by /u/TheEcksperiment
    [link] [comments]

    How to make a phone vibrate from another phone hearing sound?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 08:55 PM PST

    Is there a way I can put a cell phone in one room and have another in my pocket. So then when the phone in the room hears any noise it makes the phone In my pants vibrate? Or just anything that'll make my phone vibrate from sound from another room?

    submitted by /u/LuxuryKingRanch69
    [link] [comments]

    Would there be any benefit to converting mp3s to Flac?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:57 PM PST

    Intentionally make an app crash?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:21 PM PST

    So my company is making us use our personal phones to clock in and out. It tracks our location and we have to take a picture of ourselves everytime we use it. I hate everything about it lol So I was wondering if there is an easy way to make it crash so I can tell them to give me a company phone or just not use it at all. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/padillac88
    [link] [comments]

    I am thinking of switching to a slower internet plan. How do I tell how many Mbps I am using so I do not switch to a plan that is too slow?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:00 PM PST

    Auto open link in google calendar on android

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 02:00 PM PST

    Id like for my google calendar to lunch a browser with url when the event occurs. Any ideas how i can do this?

    submitted by /u/xxXen0xx
    [link] [comments]

    How do i transfer everything from one laptop to another laptop/ desktop with an external hard drive??

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:48 AM PST

    Soon i will be selling my laptop and upgrading but i want too keep some sort of back up of all my files and programs which some are pirated i dont know if that has an effect to either a laptop or desktop. How should i got about this.

    submitted by /u/qazer011
    [link] [comments]

    In search of hardware

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 12:45 PM PST

    I am an AV technician by trade. I'm trying to find a good (portable) monitor for testing. I haven't researched much yet, but I wanted to see if the community knows of anything that might fit what I need

    What I'm looking for is a tablet size display, somewhere in the 7 to 12 in range, 780 or 1080 p, resolution doesn't matter too much, that has an internal battery, along with an external power cable, with as many video inputs as possible (RCA, VGA, BNC, S-Video, DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort, etc). Audio out would be a plus.

    Anyone seen something like this?

    submitted by /u/solventbubbles
    [link] [comments]

    CINIVIA

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:57 AM PST

    Is there a device like a tablet that does not have cinivia installed?.....i want to play my movie files on it

    submitted by /u/GEMINI5268
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for the best way to screen share in HD with audio

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 11:56 AM PST

    Tried our Kast, wasn't too happy so wanted suggestions for the best way to screen (and audio) share in HD so that I can watch movies with a friend. Preferably with talk or chat feature!

    submitted by /u/naheedzzz
    [link] [comments]

    300 mbps or 1000 mbps for gaming?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:44 AM PST

    Hi all, I have no idea about stuff like this and figured this might be a good place to ask. I play a lot of nba 2k and apex legends and my wifi has been laggy. I'm considering upgrading and am unsure if 300 mbps would suffice or I should go ahead and get 1000 mbps. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ArbitraryObituary
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment