• Breaking News

    Friday, March 13, 2020

    Tech Support - Sportsband with mp3 player

    Tech Support - Sportsband with mp3 player


    Sportsband with mp3 player

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    I want a sportsband with internal memory or microsd slot with a mp3 player that i could connect with a bluetooth earphones.

    I don't even know such thing exists lol but if it exists please reccomend me some with a good price/quality ratio.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/hungrysoul91
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea why Win10 sees these bluetooth headphones as two separate devices? Or why one sounds like dollar store earbuds and the other actually sounds good?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    Really have no idea what's going on.

    Or where to post it, it's not really broken, given I just need to pick the other one representing my headset, just... what's going on?
    https://imgur.com/hQ0o8eD

    submitted by /u/VectorLightning
    [link] [comments]

    How to get rid of message spam?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    So recently, someone I know (who was in my contacts when they did this but I deleted them since then) signed me up for an automated iMessage spam for mailing lists such as qt-project .org and softwarelivre .org. I know they use a phone number and email to sign someone up for the spam, and it uses a different email address every time a message sends, so blocking is pointless. (Note: the person doing the spamming is doing it for the sake of being rude) I would appreciate advice on how to get rid of the messages and maybe how to get revenge. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/catpiss_69
    [link] [comments]

    What would be a good keyboard for use when lying in bed?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    I guess it would need to be something with good wrist support built in and maybe a trackpad.

    submitted by /u/lindymad
    [link] [comments]

    Virtual Machine for home use/linux distro testing

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    Hello, I have 2 windows computers, one that has a Ryzen 7 1700 CPU, nvidia GTX 1070 GPU, and 16gb of ddr4 ram (hp omen 880-030) and a Microsoft Surface Go. I have loyally used virtualbox for a while, but as I've used it on linux I'm looking at qemu now. My question is what is the fastest virtual machine in raw performance. I'm not meaning necessarily in processing power, but that I want it to *feel* fast. I want things to be snappy and quick. Virtualbox and VMware seem quick but they feel like they run at a slower framerate. I do not care about features such as snapshots or anything else, the only thing I care about is the speed (and a tad bit of security). Can anyone recommend anything that would work the best on both the surface go and the omen 880-030?

    Also, I have windows 10 pro on both of them, so Hyper-V is an option but it feels slower than virtualbox to me.

    submitted by /u/wolf47812
    [link] [comments]

    Help with WiFi speed in an apartment complex

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    I have Xfinity and pay for 75 mbps, but lately my speed tests have been coming back at anywhere from 1 to 25 mbps.

    A tech came out and checked the speed at my router/modem and it's showing 90 mbps. He said frequency interference from my neighbor's WiFi connections and running microwaves could be affecting it, and he recommended either increasing the speed I'm paying for or using an Ethernet cable.

    Are there any better options? Is this really an issue for everyone living in an apartment complex? I haven't had a problem with my wifi running this slow before and I've lived here for 5 months. I can't even watch workout videos on my iPad anymore without tethering to my phone, which wasn't a problem a week ago.

    submitted by /u/wildishme
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way I can search for my face in videos & pictures online?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    So my pshyco ex.. yea I've been told by several people about "my other Facebook account" .. I don't have what they all been insinuating and of course they all go ghost when I ask where/what they seen. I know he's done something evil like that He is really tech savvy and I doubt he only posted on fb. I cant find the fb one, let alone anywher else he could have impersonates me and post things. Well hes going to prison now, and I wont be getting any confessions to where I can i find this bs to delete. I've done Google reverse image search but nothing came of it. I just wanna erase whatever he did. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/thinkunrealistic
    [link] [comments]

    Tablet for Handwriting?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Hey, im looking for something (most likely a tablet but im open for sugestions) to write student stuff down, like math stuff for example. The plan is to reduce paper bulge and organisation in general. Its important that it has Palm rejection and feels natural, just like writing on a piece of paper (well or as close as you can get there). I've been thinking about getting an old Ipad on ebay, or maybe a microsoft surface, where i got labtop and tablet in one, but i heard the Palm rejection as well as the feel is not that great on that. Pricing should be around 200-400€.

    submitted by /u/Latulium
    [link] [comments]

    Need help recovering a gmail account.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I'm not sure this is the right place to ask, and I apologize if it isn't. In the past I have created a gmail account that I haven't used for a couple of years. Naturally, I forgot the password to it, and when I tried to reset it, it's asking me for the phone number I linked. Now I do remember the number I used but unfortunately don't have access to it anymore. Am I out of luck here? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/DrSkankDoom
    [link] [comments]

    Best phone to get currently?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Camera quality is important to me. Currently on an iPhone 8 and was looking to upgrade to the 11 but I've heard some negative reviews.

    What's the best phone on the market right now?

    submitted by /u/natilicious
    [link] [comments]

    Help me. I have a virus

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    So I was just playing around and my friend told me about this cool app. So I downloaded it and like 200 apps just pooped up. Please help me how can I fix this. one was seguarzo and another like driver something. Please help me.

    submitted by /u/ColoredSalt
    [link] [comments]

    How to make antenna for mini radio? (OPEN POST)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Can you tell me is there any easy way to make antenna for mini radio that lost it's antenna? Example: aluminium foil, tin foil, etc...

    submitted by /u/MrgFffYT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment