• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 29, 2020

    Tech Support - I'm making a new PC

    Tech Support - I'm making a new PC


    I'm making a new PC

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 02:06 AM PST

    I am currently in the process of buying components for a new PC but not sure what oparating system to use, I've been looking at ubuntu and that seems promising but still not fully convinced. If anyone has any other ideas on what oparating system to use please let me know👍

    submitted by /u/TheSoupDemon
    [link] [comments]

    Organizing, storing and sharing memories filmed on a video camera (SD card)

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 03:47 AM PST

    Curious on how everyone goes about this topic. We have plenty of filmed memories on my video camera's SD card and I want to begin organizing them and being able to share on a TV with family.

    submitted by /u/yentrouC21
    [link] [comments]

    can't connect my phone

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:58 AM PST

    I currently have a old panasonic sa-pmx70b at my parents home. But for some reason i can't connect my phone anymore. When using bluetooth it does connect but the sound is horrible and it stutters a lot (as if the conmection was rly bad). When i try to use a aux cable, nothing happens at all. And the last option is the usb cable. When connecting a iphone it works fine but with my samsung phone it just says "not supporting".

    Is there something i can do or is it just flat out broken?

    submitted by /u/BossEgo
    [link] [comments]

    Graphics card

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:31 AM PST

    I'm am assembling a PC and am going to be running unity on it l, so I need a graphics card powerful enough, I'm am looking at the nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 or 2060, can the 2060 run unity?

    submitted by /u/TheSoupDemon
    [link] [comments]

    Which fitness and sleep tracker

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:07 AM PST

    Im shopping for a new tracker.

    The data must get to google sheets without extra tools like ifttt.

    I have the charge hr 2. The meditation feature vibrates ruining the experience. I cant auto enroll in weekly challenges. The hrv data cant be exported.

    submitted by /u/xxXen0xx
    [link] [comments]

    Why is there a stutter on one monitor going through youtube, but no stutter on the other?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 08:40 PM PST

    PC Specs : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/p2zgwV Graphics card: GTX 1070 CPU: Intel i5-6600k

    I have a main 144hz 1440p monitor with GSync, and a secondary 60Hz 2560x1080 monitor (without GSync). Whenever I play a youtube video on my main monitor, panning though videos is nearly instant, whereas it noticeably stutters on the secondary. I have them both plugged into the graphics card. I have hardware acceleration enabled for Chrome. Im curious as to why it does that

    submitted by /u/Dark_T100
    [link] [comments]

    Spilled Water on my Keyboard...im confused

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:41 PM PST

    Today I spilled water on my Keyboard...

    right after the Keys started bugging like crazy

    for example If I typed: qwertzuiop

    it would instead type: q123w24e5rt11z67i8o33p1

    like a bunch of numbers inbetween and vice versa if I typed the numbers

    but over time the Keys slowly started to work properly again one after another

    ....why is that?

    How did water damage fix itself?

    submitted by /u/bryan_ripj
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help with my Gaming controller

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:31 PM PST

    My PC controller has a problem. I have to reconnect it to the USB port everything i reboot my PC. Once i reconnect it then steam recognize it again. Can you help me?

    submitted by /u/Kash3712
    [link] [comments]

    Network problem, wifi icon is gone and changed to ethernet in a laptop device.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:52 PM PST

    I've been having trouble with this for a while, in the right corner of the taskbar is where the wifi icon is located. But in my case, it shows the ethernet icon, which means this dumb windows 10 might think that my device is desktop instead of a laptop. I keep restarting and turning it off and on again but it didn't fix the problem, and I can't update the drivers because I have no access to a cable. I've tried "netsh wlan show profile" to view all the wifi that I've been connected to, but it said, "there is no wireless interface on the system".

    submitted by /u/Shtuu
    [link] [comments]

    Country SMS bulk?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:50 PM PST

    I've been up all night thinking how SMS alerts works. Any ideas? Is it paid advertising? Can you do it alone? Is there a starter suggestion I neee to learn? Any suggestions would be great!

    submitted by /u/RlNDAMAN
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a THIN USB-C Surface Laptop 3 charger

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:06 PM PST

    I am on the hunt for the thinnest possible charger or battery bank that supplies 60w USB-C PD power. The OEM charger is just too thick to put in my soft case with the laptop. I'm afraid that the slightest pressure on that side of the carrying case will cause damage to the laptop or the screen, so I want a thinner alternative. That's why I thought it would be easier to find a USB-C alternative since the Surface Laptop 3 can charge via USB-C. It seems like the thinnest plug-in charger I can find is 1.1 inches. That's about the same as the OEM charger. And it seems like if they just changed the design of the plug that it would be easy for them to make them thinner. For instance, there is a 30w USB-C charger that is only 0.6 inches thick because they made the plug more flat instead of cube-like and they put the USB-C port on the thin edge, parallel with the shape of that surface. It seems like most of them have the USB-C port perpendicular to the edge of the charger, which means they have to make it a little thicker to accommodate that design.

    Even a power bank that puts out that kind of power and is thinner than 0.7 inches (or even around 0.5 inches would be wonderful).

    Thanks for any suggestions.

    submitted by /u/spider-borg
    [link] [comments]

    received an email saying i've been infected with spyware

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:45 PM PST

    hey, hoping this is the right sub to post this in, please let me know if it's not.

    i just received an email saying basically that someone has a video of me jacking off (i don't have the equipment, and i don't take nudes) and that my contacts have been stolen through spyware. i just read the preview, but it definitely sounds like they're trying to blackmail me. i'm already pretty sure this is bullshit, but is there anything i should be aware of regarding this kind of scam ? or anyone who's had something similar ?

    submitted by /u/okaydamn
    [link] [comments]

    How do you bypass family link?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:21 PM PST

    what could happen if I change the glass with a non-original one?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:01 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment