• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    Tech Support - Can malware travel through wifi networks?

    Tech Support - Can malware travel through wifi networks?


    Can malware travel through wifi networks?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    I'm getting "Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network." notifications from google. I share a wifi network with roommates and maybe previous tenants/the apartment network. Is it safe for my computer to be connected to the network?

    submitted by /u/potatotate_spudlord
    [link] [comments]

    best mechanical gaming keyboard under $40 in South East Asia?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    How to remove the watermark of several PDFs using the terminal on Linux?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    I have the watermark picture as a PNG in a folder and the watermarked PDFs, is there any way to remove this PNG right now embed in these PDFs using the terminal? I made a research and found this: https://superuser.com/questions/448519/how-to-remove-watermark-from-pdf-using-pdftk but it doesn't seem to work since it seems to apply just to text watermarks

    submitted by /u/AlbertoAru
    [link] [comments]

    Will there ever be Hue-style backlighting for phone screens at night?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    Maybe it's ridiculous but I think this would be really helpful. When I'm laying in bed I often get eye strain from my phone being bright against a pitch dark background. Barring turning on my phone flash torch or a lamp, I don't have much choice but to dim the screen. A soft glow from behind my phone onto its surroundings might take the strain off my eyes and could even look quite nice when watching videos or if customisable. Is there any hope of a backlighting feature in phones and tablets of the future and am I wrong in thinking this would be helpful? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.

    submitted by /u/Terrible-Training
    [link] [comments]

    Video from SD card to PC to iPhone

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    I have a Sony Alpha a6300 and have some videos in the SD card I exported to my computer. I saved them on google drive and logged in on my phone and saved the files on my phone, but I can't open the file, it's just an image of like the file name. It's a MTS, someone please help. I need to edit this video on my iPhone.

    submitted by /u/babykaiks
    [link] [comments]

    My parents are in a different country, the DVD player of their SONY 5.1 home theatre system has stopped working. If I try to just ship the player from say Amazon, what am I searching for? "Sony DVD / Blue-Ray player"? Will all Sony models be compatible with the speaker systems?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Need a secondary Laptop or Tablet and need advice.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Currently I have Macbook air that I love but because school being all online now I am having to switch from video class to my notes to add information and it's impossible and makes it hard for me to concentrate. I mainly want to use it for opening pdf notes and editing pdf notes (so preferably something with a pdf viewer) and something that can operate powerpoint fully ( create ppt, view slideshows with video embedded ect). Also being able to run safe exam browser is a plus. I don't want to spend a ton of money as it's a secondary machine that I will only need till January. Online shopping only goes into hardware specs and not software specs so any advice on a cheap laptop that would fit that criteria would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/MiniR1990
    [link] [comments]

    About my handphone

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    is it normal if in my front camera handphone had a tiny red light in it and its always in there

    submitted by /u/semur_jengkoll
    [link] [comments]

    Ebay's trap.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    I just bought a 256 gb iphone 8 för 560 bucks should i return or keep and get money back for a new se?

    submitted by /u/Outrageous_Theory_32
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment