• Breaking News

    Friday, October 9, 2020

    Tech Support - APPLICATION REQUEST - Any app that will allow me to crop part of an application window, and resize it?

    Tech Support - APPLICATION REQUEST - Any app that will allow me to crop part of an application window, and resize it?


    APPLICATION REQUEST - Any app that will allow me to crop part of an application window, and resize it?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    Similar to the functionality in OBS, where you can crop part of a Display, resize it, and only record that part.

    Is there any application out there that allows you to do that with any running application window? I've included a visualisation for further understanding.

    https://imgur.com/a/TlshhHL

    Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/JSleekXD
    [link] [comments]

    Can the small UV lamp used for curing screen protectors be used for disinfection purposes?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    I've had this a while back and I want to repurpose it for small object disinfection. Can it be used for that, and if yes, how?

    submitted by /u/thisfunctionalman
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a shareable app for me and my wife to use simultaneously

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Problem: me and my wife have a little project we are working on and we both need access to an application on our laptops (macbooks). We will both be typing, editing, and making notes/suggestions. Maybe have the ability to make a side note or highlight certain parts. We have OneNote, but the whole reason for going to mac was to get away from microsoft software.

    Is there any type of application for this? We are new to using OneNote and will continue if there isn't a better option.

    submitted by /u/cartersauce1318
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone: is there a way to get the original video back on an edited and trimmed video? Only photos have the ability to revert back to the original unedited copy. I don’t see that revert to original copy on videos.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    Did they add a TIMER or something?[earphone]

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    I bought this sony MDR EX150AP earphones from amazon oct7 last year. And last day(oct 8) the mic panel stopped working... the button doesnt work... the mic doesnt work..but the earphone speaker is working intact...

    How comes it stops working just after the warranty period(1y)? I always use it normally... Is there any way to know what happened or if i can repair it(maybe)

    submitted by /u/ahmedkaif
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with Stylo 4 smartphone

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    Okay, so, person I know tried to link their phone to their sisters Google account and now their phone is all screwy. Half of the screen is dark, like a drop-down menu is there, but nothing is there and its blocking the numbers and any other buttons or apps from being pressed.

    Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/blankyblankblank1
    [link] [comments]

    What do you suggest is the most budget friendly internet service?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    I have been wanting to switch my plan for a long time and I saw X1 comcast plans and some other ones but I never tried those before. Does anyone know any good suggestions? :)

    (Btw I currently live in NY, since I've heard services vary in area but I think I have access to everything.)

    submitted by /u/MsDemiBurch
    [link] [comments]

    Weird behavior from one of my wifi extenders

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    My home network has an xfinity x1 router and 2 wifi extenders (netgear ex7300's). I have it set up so that all devices connect to extender 1 and 2. The 2 extender's connect to the base station(modem/router).

    Internet has been working beautifully for a couple months this way since we installed the extenders. Starting yesterday, I began having trouble browsing the internet. Google works flawlessly but basically every other site times out.

    I connect to the other extender and everything works fine, no problems. I power cycle the extender and it changed nothing. Both extenders are configured identically besides the SSID and password.

    submitted by /u/vapecalibur
    [link] [comments]

    Why use a vpn at all?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    I've seen a plethora of articles and comments on here on this but when there are so many opinionated people I'm not even sure why to use a vpn at all. If you use one, why? What are your reasons?

    submitted by /u/sussenusse
    [link] [comments]

    What do I need for two monitors?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    I already have a fully built PC, a 2012 Dell PC with Windows 10 (that still runs surprisingly fast!). The PC already has a VGA and Display Port, and I haven't tried using both of those at the same time yet, but I think I might once I get a Display Port cable. I'm not looking for a graphics upgrade or anything, all I play on it is Among Us and Minecraft, not super graphically intensive games. I know I need a graphics card to have multiple monitors, and I have three open slots (the first one is taken up by an Elgato HD60 Pro). All the ones I could find would only duplicate the monitor, not give me a second one. Are there any inexpensive but effective graphics cards for multiple monitors? (Preferably with VGA or HDMI)

    submitted by /u/hydronimity
    [link] [comments]

    Free video editor for pc

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Hi, I wanna combine some clips and put them into one video. I wanna write a sentence on each clip. Which video editor do you recommend for my cheap laptop ? I wanna do all of the edit work for free including adding the audio. My laptop is windows 10 but core i3 and a bit old. I'm not into technology stuff so please recommend a video editor that is easily used.

    submitted by /u/instagramium
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get the sony wf-1000xm3 or wait for the potential wf-100xm4?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    Cell phone reception sucks here!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Hello all, My wife and I just moved into a new apartment but the cellphone reception is none existent. I wanted to know if signal boosters work or if there is another way to help our cell phone reception. Her and I have different cell phone service from different company's and neither of our phones work unless we step outside or go near the back door. Any advice would help! thank you kindly.

    submitted by /u/Miyanigames
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling to connect WiFi extender.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Model Netgear EX6150v2. I've established the WPS connection. Moved the extender from one room to another in the house. But it looks like it's not picking up the signal. Waiting for an indication from the unit, either red, amber or green to determine if it's a good location. So far, no light at all. Remains off even after 5 minutes. But the power and WPS lights are solid green.

    I should note that I have previously used this extender with no issue at my old office. Not sure if that makes a difference.

    submitted by /u/Bluth_Banana_Tricks
    [link] [comments]

    Conference/webinar platform with multiple tracks/channels and breakout sessions?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Are there any live conference/webinar platforms that can house multiple tracks/channels of presenters within the platform (a single instance of the platform), with each allowing for "breakout sessions" between presentations?

    Someone is asking me for a conference/webinar platform recommendation where you can switch between 3 channels with each channel containing presentations (this is the most important requirement) and the option to host breakout sessions between presentations.

    The idea is that a single user can switch between multiple tracks of presentations with a single sign-in. If not, does anyone have any workarounds?

    submitted by /u/OMMTech
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with my graphics card

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    will my iphone 7+ be grade B or grade C?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    i recently just upgraded from my iphone 7 plus to an iphone 11, and i'm thinking of selling my iphone 7+ to one of those shops that sell second hand phones. in order to do so, i need to state which grade my iphone 7+ will be. the screen is free from any cracks or smashes, however there is some minor scratches, and the display is fine too. all the buttons also work perfectly, however, the maximum battery capacity is 80%, which means it will need replaced. this is why i'm quite stuck figuring out which grade my phone be, as the exterior is in pretty good condition.

    submitted by /u/rijachichii
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment