• Breaking News

    Monday, March 2, 2020

    Tech Support - Automatic Call Answering Software?

    Tech Support - Automatic Call Answering Software?


    Automatic Call Answering Software?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:46 PM PST

    I'm looking for a software that will receive calls from a specific number, press "1" and then play a recorded short recorded message.

    Any ideas? I'm stuck. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/OtherwisePlatypus1
    [link] [comments]

    Where to find reading material on Phone networks?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:04 AM PST

    So I started taking an interest in how phone networks and wireless phone networks operate. I was wondering where I can find some reading material to better understand the phone network(both VOIP and cellular)technologies. I have a project in mind and im looking for some information to read.

    submitted by /u/RockisLife
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an easy or reasonably affordable way to amplify a 4G LTE signal and then retransmit it from my hilltop down to my house about 4,200 feet away?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:57 PM PST

    CRM automating

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    So I have this idea of automating some tedious CRM tasks for my small sales team.

    I was looking into Power Automate and its options since it is already included in our company's 365 subscription. Since I'm not super tech-savvy and it seems to me that Power Automate does not connect with Scoro (our CRM software), I can't figure out a good way to do it.

    What I want to do is to have a basic form for our entire customer base where I first list all of a certain customer's needs and wants (i.e. tick extra-services they need) and legal info (contacts, addresses etc) and have a few links that create and send e-mails automatically based on how this form is filled. E.g. I click a link at the bottom of this form and it automatically sends an e-mail to my company's IT department asking to create an API account and including this customer's company name, contact and website platform in the e-mail.

    I guess maybe this could be done using Salesforce + Power Automate? Thing is, Salesforce is kind of expensive and we can't really invest in it at the moment.

    Any ideas are very welcome and super appreciated!

    submitted by /u/XZary
    [link] [comments]

    I got a probably common PAGE_FAULT_IN_UNPAGED_AREA error on a Bsod.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:07 PM PST

    When I consulted the page for the different error codes, it said the errors usually aper when booting up, but I was already on (playing tf2 16 minutes in). To make things more confusing, it said normally these errors occur as a disk air, but my drive that windows is installed on is an SSD.

    submitted by /u/NESplayz
    [link] [comments]

    How do I "target" Youtube Video via shortcut?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:29 PM PST

    You know how on Youtube you can incr/decrease volume with up down arrows?

    well this only works if you cliked on the Video before otherwise it will scroll up down

    is there a way to "target" the Video without clicking on it prior? (via keys)

    submitted by /u/bryan_ripj
    [link] [comments]

    Will it draw 61W?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:35 AM PST

    I've got a power bank that takes ages to charge via micro-usb. I've got a Mac 61W power brick and a usb-c (male) to usb-a (female) adapter. Let's say that I plug in the adapter into the 61W power brick and then connect a micro-usb into it, will it draw 61W?

    submitted by /u/EfficientEscape
    [link] [comments]

    Where can you find information about your Network Interface Card (NIC)?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 04:46 AM PST

    Dropped ipad Mini?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 06:56 AM PST

    Hello, I received an ipad mini 4 as a gift years ago. I've always been really careful with it but recently accidentally dropped it on the concrete floor while waiting to get my haircut. It had a little scuff on the corner but everything seems to be working fine.

    This may sound like a stupid question but can the device leak any sort of harmful fluid as a result of dropping it? The screen didn't crack and like I said, there just seems to be a scuff on the outside corner of the device.

    Thanks so much for reading this,

    Luke

    submitted by /u/lukechatman1000
    [link] [comments]

    Facebook thinks message is a spam

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 04:31 AM PST

    To cut it short Messenger thinks I am sending spam message but was sending Google drive share links to like 5 different person even if I put like a text before the link How to disable or do something about it??

    submitted by /u/Nembie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment