• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 11, 2020

    Tech Support - what cheap (under or $50) true wireless headphones should I get?

    Tech Support - what cheap (under or $50) true wireless headphones should I get?


    what cheap (under or $50) true wireless headphones should I get?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:33 PM PST

    Some doubts about IP Adress. PLEASE HELP ME

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:43 PM PST

    Hello and thank u so much.

    My facebook was logged in by another IP Adress and I'm 100% sure I know who it is. I did some searched on the IP number but I have some doubts. Thank u so much.

    1 - Now, I went to different websites and they showed different geolocations for the IP. But all very close to each other

    The place where it shows the IP is from the same city and region that the person that I'm suspicious lives. But it's not exactly at her house. But about a maximum of 4 miles of it.

    Is it normal for IP addresses to not be that exact? Thank u so much.

    submitted by /u/eusoulegal6
    [link] [comments]

    Searchtabs

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:22 AM PST

    My computer has been plagued by the anysearch/search tabs virus for a while now.

    I keep 'removing' the searchtabs extension, and it lasts a week or two, and then it returns to my extensions. I have absolutely no idea how to get rid of it or where its 'located' or rooted itself in my system. Any advice?

    (No I wont be downloading any program to remove or clean. I'm pretty sure it requires some kind of manual removal.)

    submitted by /u/avanator96
    [link] [comments]

    Is it bad to tell someone online your age?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:32 PM PST

    I was talking to someone online who I had never met in real life. They asked me my age (I'm a minor), and I told them. Now I'm wondering if that was a bad idea.

    submitted by /u/DakotaT20
    [link] [comments]

    USB boot drive to repair laptop

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:50 PM PST

    My laptop crashed had it diagnosed and it had multiple corrupted sectors. The harddrive is soldered in. I bought a new laptop entirely. I can't reformat the harddrive because there is not enough free space on the harddrive.

    Is there some way to make a usb that I can boot from in bios and reformat my harddrive? I am fairly computer savvy but this it outside my realm. I have no idea if this is possible and if it is how to even begin to go about doing this.

    Sorry if this isnt the correct subreddit for this. Thank you much.

    submitted by /u/thewiscojoker
    [link] [comments]

    Software to import photos from dumb phone to PC?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:20 PM PST

    I have an old Samsung SEC-SCHB820 from Korea and I finally got a proper USB cable to connect it to my PC. The PC recognizes it but I cannot see its contents. Samsung KIES says it's an unsupported device and I can't find alternative software to use. I'd like to import the photos to my computer. Anyone able to help? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/winmazing
    [link] [comments]

    How to install windows 7 cd on pc without operating system ?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:14 AM PST

    Is it possible to search for all Twitter usernames that start with “bike”

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:14 AM PST

    I know there are some search options on Twitter that get a user close, but sometimes look in descriptions etc. and not necessarily the username. Also, even if more information than necessary was returned, that would be OK but these searches even omit some clear @bike... usernames...

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mikes2123
    [link] [comments]

    Two hdmi outputs from laptop.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:50 AM PST

    Hi, I have an older 1080p receiver, and want to send a 4k 60hz signal to my projector, and another hdmi signal to the receiver as a 1080p signal.

    I have been looking into hdmi splitters that does 4k 60hz dual output, but I would need to down sample the audio for my receiver to work. Does MPC-HC, or other players have any audio downsampling options? (I'm guessing that it wouldn't work with the output resolution @ 4k.)

    The other option is to get a usb c to hdmi, but don't know if Intel graphic settings will permit both the adapter and laptop hdmi simultaneously. If so, for audio, I could probably just get away with a 30hz adpater, and save a few $$.

    I am hoping to spend around $20 for either option.

    BTW: The cable to the projector is 15' long. Hopefully if I have to connect it to an adapter or splitter, it wont choke.

    Any suggestions? I know, I should probably update my receiver anyways, as I have to reset it to default settings every few days, because half of the remote functions stop working. But I would be going from an old, but clear sounding Marantz, to some muffled sounding Pioneer or Denon @ $200. (Or less on Craiglist.)

    Edit: I have heard that doing more video outputs using the usb c adpter will cause extra taxing on the cpu/igpu. But I think that I should be fine with one 4k 60hz and one 1080p output. I currently have a 10nth gen, i5.

    Also, I think that my receiver has analog 5.1 inputs. I already have a few cables that I could plug into the back into my soundblaster z, and then to the 5.1 rca inputs on my receiver. But would hdmi sound any better?

    submitted by /u/mrpacothetaco
    [link] [comments]

    Which new features would you like to have in Android 11?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:34 PM PST

    What's the best way to check an imei or serial number for potential problems, like stolen or bad history?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:54 AM PST

    Protecting Videos from distribution

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:05 PM PST

    Hey everybody. Im trying to sell some videos online but im concerned the clients may copy and distribute the videos. Is anybody aware of a way in which i can:

    Create limit of reproductions per video

    Find a third party software which allows you to watch a video after typing in a password a limited number of times.

    Any other alternative would be very appreciated.

    Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/14agagod
    [link] [comments]

    Help looking for a fit watch

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:43 AM PST

    I'm looking for a fitness tracking watch that has a second hand on the clock. All the fitness watches on amazon seem fine but don't have a second hand watch. I don't need the messaging and calling features, just something to track my daily routine, that has a 2nd hand (for working in healthcare), water resistant is a bonus. Any recommendations? :)

    submitted by /u/idontwantauzername
    [link] [comments]

    How can I make photos from my iPhone/iPad/computer appear on my TV as a “screensaver?”

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:27 AM PST

    Basically what I'm looking to do is have all of my photos appear (for a few seconds) repeatedly on my TV when the TV is idle. Somebody did this at a recent Christmas party I attended and it was great. Basically pictures of their family over the last twenty Christmases. It was a great idea.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/woodhavenapherical
    [link] [comments]

    F

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:10 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment