• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 9, 2020

    Tech Support - WhatsApp question- My phone's thief registred WhatsApp using my Simcard, can he access my history? what should I do?

    Tech Support - WhatsApp question- My phone's thief registred WhatsApp using my Simcard, can he access my history? what should I do?


    WhatsApp question- My phone's thief registred WhatsApp using my Simcard, can he access my history? what should I do?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    Hi All,

    I am very very stressed and need your guidance and my options on how can I solve this problem, so here it goes -

    1. My phone was stolen this morning- it's locked (so I am sure whoever has it cannot access my data)
    2. My phone had 2 sim cards, and I was using 1st sim-card Whatsapp in my phone, and 2nd sim-card WhatsApp in my tablet (I still have my tablet with me)
    3. I just realized that I am logged out of WhatsApp on my tablet, which I used for my business purpose and had much confidential chat with family and colleagues.
    4. My Whatsapp chat was backed up on my personal google drive account.

    Now, what can I do to safeguard my WhatsApp data at lease? or is it gone completely? can the thief see my data already, if he registered Whatsapp with my Simcard using OTP on another phone?

    P.S. I am from India, and for getting a new sim and I need to get a Police complaint, I am currently struggling to get it, so I might take few more hours before I can get a replacement Simcard from the provider.

    Please guide me and tell me if I can do something about my confidential WhatsApp data? or if they could have stolen the data already?

    submitted by /u/inappropriateuserid
    [link] [comments]

    Will the battery percentage still be right after a few years if my battery barely comes below 50%?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    Looking for AI that can intake a group of images and try to match them up to a video

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    Since the processing of user data is becoming more of an issue for people, how will big tech companies improve their systems and AI without breaching user trust in the future?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    Can someone tell me where i can check what kind of version of OpenGL ES i have in my smartphone?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    I have an android j6 if this can help

    submitted by /u/ImmaRoast
    [link] [comments]

    I read somewhere that Lockheed's fusion reactor research has found a way to lessen energy consumption from the magnetic containment, is this true?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Snapchat screenshot question

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    If you screenshot someone's Snapchat profile BEFORE you add them (where the friendship profile WOULD BE), do they get notified?

    submitted by /u/KDGOAT3535
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a USB / PCI(e) adapter for Skype Calls and Music via wireless Headset. Around 60’ (20 meter) range

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    I have a Sony CI-400 Bluetooth headset which I'm not using so I want to use it at work for Skype meetings and listening to music. A 40' range should nicely cover my work area, but I feel safer with something advertised at 60' because I know most companies exaggerate their claims. My headset uses BT 4.1

    submitted by /u/updates4updates
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to just move my os and a couple games from my hdd to my ssd instead of moving everything?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Do 24 to 8 pin adapters work?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    So I've started a project to turn an Optiplex into something that can play games really well, and I need to upgrade the PSU because it only puts out 290 watts, now I have a 450 watt supply sitting around but the issue is the 450 has 24 pins to plug into the Mobo and the Mobo in the PC takes 8 pins, could I get a 24 to 8 pin adapter and call it a day or so I need a new PSU?

    submitted by /u/Suspicious_Milk53
    [link] [comments]

    What makes Samsung phone cables special? Why are they seen as better/more supported?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    So in my last few cars I've had Android Auto/Easy Connect because I'm a dirty android user.

    One thing I note I've been told every time with the cars is "You need to use a genuine Samsung cable if you don't have an iPhone, and a genuine apple cable if you do" almost word for word identical.

    I get it, use a genuine apple cable with an apple product, but I never quite got why car dealers (and presumably by association) the Manufacturers recommend that out of all the companies, Samsung is the preferred cable for any non-Apple device

    Now in that time I have had a CAT, a Ulefone, and an ASUS, and I've used the genuine cables with those phones with barely any issues, except with one car, I used the ASUS cable and had issues with that one.

    Turned out to be the socket in the car, but the whole time until I spent $12 on a genuine Samsung cable, they were telling me it was the ASUS cable.

    So why are Samsung cables "Better" or "Approved" over stuff like ASUS or Huawei?

    submitted by /u/Rumbuck_274
    [link] [comments]

    Why don’t displayed downloads speeds ever match the progress bar?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    I'm not talking about my ISP advertised speed not matching my actual in home speed, I'm talking about when things are actually downloading. For example I'm downloading a 10GB file and the progress bar shows my speed is 250Mbps. Simple math says it should finish in around 40 seconds but in actuality it takes 8 minutes. Why is that?

    submitted by /u/Themadreposter
    [link] [comments]

    Dvd conversion solution

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    I've got a couple totes of dvds I want to free up the space on. I would only be watching in one room. Any easy solutions? I'm tech savvy enough and don't mind investing a little into a solution. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/bryanbyrd87
    [link] [comments]

    How do I know if an SSD is compatible with my motherboard?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    I am just about to order a PNY XLR8 CS3030 M.2 NVMe SSD. My motherboard is Gigabyte Gaming B8. Is it a suitable SSD for my motherboard?

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/onlyarnoob
    [link] [comments]

    Your Suggestion: Good free platforms/apps for a 9yr old to learn coding?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    My neice is very interested in learning coding, she just started following khan academy to learn. I want to encourage her pursuit and give her a good platform to continue her learning. Kindly suggest! thanks

    submitted by /u/jzlbf
    [link] [comments]

    IGMP Snooping vs Querier

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    I am a Valcom Intercom Technician, we have a local High School as a customer. The remote network cards keep dropping multicast. It seems to work fine for months but then it always quits. I'm not sure what to tell the head of IT.

    I have heard that one of the two types of IGMP could be the problem... Is there one method that stays enabled, wether or not multicast traffic detected? I think this is the root of my issue. I've noticed a pattern that if the school is on break for a while then comes back the cards never seem to work. I have to come out on site and power reset them. Is the network disabling multicast traffic because it's not being used at that time?

    Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

    submitted by /u/mduckworth92
    [link] [comments]

    Gaming Computer Upgrade Inquiry

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    Hey guys I bought this computer in 2019 for $450. I don't really have much issues and everything is working great. Every so often I definitely get some stuttering issues here and there but nothing extreme. My question is how can I go about upgrading this if I'd want to stay within a reasonable budget say no more than $1200. Thanks! My specs are below. Is there any smaller upgrades I can do now that might help it for a little while? For example upgrading my processor would likely cause me up have to upgrade the motherboard and memory to DDR4 which I understand I'll have to probably do soon. 👍🏼

    Intel i7-4790S Processor. Asus B85 Plus Motherboard. 16GB DDR3 1600mhz Memory. MSI GTX 1060 6GB Dual Fan OC Graphics Card. 480GB Adata SU635 Solid State Drive. Rosewill 850 Watt Platinum Quark High Efficiency Modular Power Supply. Rosewill Nautilus ATX Case. Windows 10 Home 64 Bit.

    submitted by /u/AdamWisc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment