• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 5, 2020

    Tech Support - How was machine code turned into assembly language?

    Tech Support - How was machine code turned into assembly language?


    How was machine code turned into assembly language?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm really close to my "AHA!" Moment of understanding the process of source code to machine code but I'm not quite there. I've been going through so many videos and they keep getting close to the point of answering what I want but not exactly. So i understand you write source code, the compiler does its thing (parses, tokens etc) and eventually turns this into machine code. I understand that compilers can be compiled with compilers (bootstrapping). But how was the first assembler written. I get that assembly language is just right above machine language but how are these low level commands written into the 1s and 0s the computer ultimately understands. How do you tell a computer that the command "sublw" is 011101 (random string for example). I can't figure out how you can take 0s and 1s and turn those into a language both we and the computer can understand. I have trouble understanding how someone could get past 0110 = 0110. I can't see how you can tell a computer to recognize a string of text as 1s and 0s without more 1s and 0s. I hope this question is understandable. I just can't figure out how the leap was made to define 0s and 1s into a language.

    submitted by /u/Young_Thugion
    [link] [comments]

    Help! My site is running only on United States not on other countries

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    I just tried opening my site and it's not working (took too long to respond). So i tried vpn and my site is running whenever i connect toUS only, not running on nepal, india, germany, italy, romainia(tested). why is this happening? FYI: I changed my domain namservers to cloudfare(for ssl) few days ago and it's was working fine recently. It was just yesterday i found out this. Pls help anyone knows about this? whats the issue here

    submitted by /u/Sagar_Gurunggg
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to make an excel sheet to calculate my bank transactions

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    Is there a way to reroute skype or Microsoft teams receiving audio to another computer?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    For example, you talk to another person on the program, but want to reroute their audio onto another computer as well.

    submitted by /u/194277006
    [link] [comments]

    Forgot my Google Voice password, but logged into it via app on another device--is there a way to retrieve it?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    I'm logged into Google Voice on an iPhone, but I forgot my gmail password.

    Is there any software/other method to retrieve my password?

    submitted by /u/WritingGold
    [link] [comments]

    Is CCleaner worth the price tag or is it just fluffing up numbers to make itself seem useful?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    A recent PC health check told me it clears nearly 15GB of disk space and removed >8000 trackers. This seems way too high to me to be true. Is CCleaner worth keeping or is it just throwing up random numbers to keep my subscription?

    submitted by /u/LordAstrotrain
    [link] [comments]

    What's the difference between 8 and 24-bit colour?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    From my understanding, 8-bit can only display 256 colours, while 24-bit can display 16.7 million. An online source says "a 10-bit image can display up to 1.07 billion colors, while an 8-bit photo can only display 16.7 million", but I thought that was only for 24-bit colour?

    submitted by /u/catsik1
    [link] [comments]

    Broken screen TV output as HDMI or something

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    My LG smart TV have a broken lcd panel and I can't find any replacement, so I'm searching if is possible to connect a video output in some way, maybe from the lcd controller idk so I can connect it to a Monitor and use all the smart things plus I can use all the inputs the TV have.
    Any suggestion? :)

    edit: TV model: lg 43uh664v

    submitted by /u/Mr_Nessuno
    [link] [comments]

    My A70 has a high volume ( higher than the max ) when screen recording but when I stop recording the volume goes down a bit... Is there any way to have the same volume as the one that comes out while screen recording?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    NEED HELP! MY HOSTED SITE APPEARING DIFFERENTLY IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS (nOW ITS NOT EVEN WORKING SINCE 10 HOURS)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, so I have two different questions which I really cant figure out.

    1.I have a website called codezips.com which domain I had just renewed months ago, but today I noticed that my website appears differently to different people. Yesterday my friend send me the screenshot (https://ibb.co/zH8Jnpy) of my site where it looks like my domain is hacked or expired (no homepage or websites actual page is not showing) whereas, in my devices, the site appears just fines like it should appear.(i could not provide my site home page as it's down now, pls assume as other sites where it has its own main page) Why and how is this happening, what is the problem behind this? anyone pls help me I'm confused. The site appears fine on my device but not on some people's devices (just as this picture https://ibb.co/zH8Jnpy) and my domain is also renewed and not expired.

    1. What's more is that, for ssl secure connection, i changed my nameservers to cloudfare so that cloudfare could provide me secure connection and it was working fine till yesterday. But now it has been 10 hours my site cannot be reached but the CPanel hosting really works fine and I also tried websitepanet.com testing website which also claims my site is up and working. Why is this also happening?
    submitted by /u/Sagar_Gurunggg
    [link] [comments]

    Privacy/Security Concerns -- Carbon Black Cloud

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Hi! I'm a subcontractor for a company where I only work a few weeks every year. I recently installed Carbon Black Cloud to my personal computer, per the company's suggestion. When I asked our IT guy what it does, he said "It monitors all computer activity," which when I questioned him, he changed it to, "Check for malicious software."

    Now, I've researched the software. I think the second message is more accurate, but I'm obviously concerned considering it's my personal computer and I don't work full-time for them. Can someone let me know -- what does this software do? Is there any record of my activity that is stored and accessible by my employer? I'd feel much better if I didn't feel like everything I do is being watched. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/baseball965
    [link] [comments]

    Serious problem

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    hey guys,

    I have HP pc windows 7 32 bit and the problem is that when i connect it to internet via hotspot of my redmi note 4 phone it works fine but when i connect it to any other phone it does not load any website and in status it is showing ipv6-no internet access . I am very much worried.Please help please

    submitted by /u/123RDJFN
    [link] [comments]

    How are voice synthesizers stored?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    How do voice synthesizers store their synthesized voice? Do they have millions of mp3's telling them how to pronounce words, or is it just purely code? a mix of both? Thanks for your help :)

    submitted by /u/marvil_txt
    [link] [comments]

    Using laptop as media center?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    I have a laptop and have thought to use it to build sort of android box where i can install aid like Netflix and Hulu and watch it on TV. I know I can use the Windows and browser for that but was wondering if this possible

    submitted by /u/daxsm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment