• Breaking News

    Friday, July 17, 2020

    Tech Support - How can I record calls on my Android device?

    Tech Support - How can I record calls on my Android device?


    How can I record calls on my Android device?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    Since GDPR has come in to the UK, most apps don't work anymore. Is there a reliable, trustworthy apk out there that can still record calls and perhaps has a cloud sync function?

    submitted by /u/redwolve378
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone convince me not to buy a $200 phone?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    The Vivo Y12 specifically. My main concerns are ethical (source of labour) and privacy (potential for spyware, backdoors etc.). I haven't owned a phone dearer than $400 in the last four or five years. The Y12 seems to have pretty good reviews. Battery and camera are the most important features for me. GPS and basic telephony also important. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Snoo-35428
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best recommended VR headset? I want to get into it but the options are confusing.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    I would like to get into VR gaming but I'm unsure as to what would be a better purchase - the Oculus Rift, the HTC Vive, or any other options? What are gamers using nowadays?

    submitted by /u/imperfectspoon
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any non smart 4k tv?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    I wanna buy a 4k tv for my Xbox but the only ones I can find are pretty expensive because they are also smart tvs. If anyone knows a 4k tv that isn't a smart tv, or a 4k monitor that is practically a a tv please help!

    submitted by /u/JWars416
    [link] [comments]

    Cheap, easily rooted tablet recommendations?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    I want to set up a couple tablets wall mounted to be openhab/home control type panels, but id rather not run any version of Google crapped up android, so I'm looking for some cheap tablets (second hand totally fine) that would be easy to root and flash /e/ or something Idk what exactly I just need the minimum sortware and hardware to run or the openhab app or whatever without any extra shenanigans going on on the device or a ton of squandered hardware resources. Any ideas? Some sort of one click root is preferred, tired of trying to split the atom just to get mobile devices to not spy on me tbh.

    submitted by /u/BOOF_GOBLIN_69
    [link] [comments]

    Once I delete a file from the recycling bin, is it gone forever?, is there any way I can get my files/pictures back?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    USB Hub 2 devices not working

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    so, I brought one USB hub with switches and stuff cuz I wanted to keep my mouse and my Tablet (Xp Pen 640) On without needing to plug in and plug out all the time, the problem is when I turn the two ports of the hub the pointer starts normal and works fine but suddenly goes to my Task bar open 2 apps in admin mod and this is pissing me of, any help?

    Obs: I'm plugging the USB hub in the right side of my laptop, don't know if will do any difference but still

    submitted by /u/Shiwa14
    [link] [comments]

    Tablet Speech to Text Question

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Using an Android Tablet can you do Speech to Text directly into a webpage?

    submitted by /u/NotNowSummer
    [link] [comments]

    Question about home network and adding a hardwire connection.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    Here's my situation. I have my gaming/entertainment PC down stairs hardwired into my modem and wifi router (single unit) I would like to keep my PC hardwired directly to the modem because I do a lot of PC gaming. The wifi provided on my net gear covers everything downstairs and upstairs. (I have comcast/xfinity)

    Here's my issue I might have to start working from home and need a hardwired connection. I have a spare bedroom but it's upstairs. I really want to keep my main PC downstairs but somehow will need a hardwire connection to the upstairs. I would like some option other than just running a cable. Any help thanks.

    submitted by /u/Street_Governments
    [link] [comments]

    How does a small TV compare to a monitor?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Is anyone able to comment on how the performance of a smallish (32"-43") tv would compare to a monitor of a similar price?

    I would guess that the monitor should perform better with games (I am hoping to buy either a PS4 or 5 at some point) but what about video? I am particularly interested in how the upscaling of low quality content might compare.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/bluedex
    [link] [comments]

    Snapchat Question

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    Is it possible to recover Snapchats that you never saved in the first place? Is it possible to recover snaps that you have received from others?

    I mean possible in a way that can be accessed by the public.

    submitted by /u/KDGOAT3535
    [link] [comments]

    Modem and Router

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    I'm moving and for the first time will have my own place.

    This also means, I'll have to setup internet and Wifi. It's just me, so decided on a package with xfinity that has 100 mbps speed. I don't game currently.

    I want to purchase a decent modem and router as I feel like it will save in the long run. Had 2 questions because I'm pretty tech illiterate.

    1. Will the modem/router be compatible with the service no matter what? I.e don't want the scenario where it doesn't work with the internet provider.

    2. Should I buy a bundle or a seperate modem and separate router?

    Bonus points for recommendations! I plan on just using amazon to find the hardware.

    submitted by /u/glocksnstocks
    [link] [comments]

    Asking for help on laser pointer....

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    My 17 year old wants this laser pointer. He's a responsible kid but it says it can light a fire. My question is, what is the distance that the light has to travel to keep a fire from being started? I have no idea how to figure that out. If anyone can help me I'd appreciate it greatly. https://lakequge.com/products/hot-sale-laser-torch-buy-2-free-shipping?variant=34946953773220&currency=USD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&utm_campaign=gs-2020-06-23&utm_source=google&utm_medium=smart_campaign&gclid=Cj0KCQjw9b_4BRCMARIsADMUIypermg6oSdpQVk96ltjjcdtVptTzFhJCcJt1jM1AK3vNKNJ-KQlRU4aAoqKEALw_wcB

    submitted by /u/barefoot_yank
    [link] [comments]

    What essential Windows 10 program did I delete?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    During amateur hour I tried to de-bog my laptop by deleting a lot of sketchy programs. In doing so, I somehow deleted an essential file/folder that allowed my Windows accessories and Start Menu to work. Now I'm stuck without a start menu and with an unusable Calculator app. Any advice on where to start on fixing this problem?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/giggles1245
    [link] [comments]

    Such thing as a USB Backup camera?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    I'm doing an rpi head unit running android auto, and the last step is getting my backup camera working. I currently have one that outputs analog signal, but I'm fine with replacing it. Is there any way to connect the analog input to the pi, or is there such thing as a usb backup camera? Maybe a usb cam that could function as a one?

    submitted by /u/Sineater224
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a online website/tool that allows people to follow a presentation using their smartphones instead of a beamer?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    With COVID-19 clearing up a bit but still having general recommendations of 1.5 meters and not to get huddled together in confined spaces, I'm exploring the options of outdoor presentations. One idea is paper slides, but these are nigh impossible to update/fix, and involve extra work with printing/laminating and disinfecting them.

    My main idea now consists of having online slides. I could simply use Google Slides with a tiny url to /mobilepresent; but this would mean people who are less tech-savvy might skip a slide forward too much etc. Is there any website that allows me to decide the pace for everyone who is in "guest/viewer mode"?

    submitted by /u/ShuffleOnDeadPlanet
    [link] [comments]

    How much does it cost to make a hologram protest?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Can I plug a Dell USB c dock into an iMac?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    I have a usb c dock with 180w power delivery, can this be plug into an iMac to take advantage of the hdmi port?

    submitted by /u/351451
    [link] [comments]

    Mobile Questions

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Sooo Is it possible to go fullscreen in a chrome tab on mobile

    submitted by /u/SuficatingAnt
    [link] [comments]

    I want to move my Spotify app and it's downloaded songs to my ssd, because it's really slow on my hdd. Which files do i move?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    I don't know exactly which Spotify files to move. Sorry if this isn't the correct sub.

    submitted by /u/coochie_monster_1
    [link] [comments]

    What happens to cancelled downloads?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Do the pieces of the file and the useless random data they contain, just sit around in my storage, taking up my limited space?

    Especially since I can't find a .TMP file.

    submitted by /u/zeoreck
    [link] [comments]

    No idea where to ask, so I'll do it here: Twitter Bookmarks.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    I really didn't find any other place to ask this question, so I'll just do it here, hoping that someone will have a solution.

    So ... some of you guys probably use Twitter.

    And there's a certain feature to save tweets for later, bookmarks.

    Normally, you'd access these bookmarked tweets by clicking on "Bookmarks" and just scroll down to the point of the tweet you wanted to see again.

    But for some reason, Twitter doesn't allow me to scroll past a certain point, not letting me have access to any older bookmarked tweets.

    I've got the same issue on Android and my Desktop PC.

    What am I supposed to do?

    submitted by /u/TroubleTvri
    [link] [comments]

    Vizio

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    My Vizio model v605-h3 picture settings are mostly greyed out like contrast and etc. Usually it only happens if I'm playing my ps4 or Nintendo switch. Also if you guys have any recommendations for settings please let me know. :)

    submitted by /u/Swedishfishhs
    [link] [comments]

    Pc in a bootloop

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Hola !!

    I have recently upgraded my fan, but today when I booted it up, it started to make some funky noises. And then the pc shuts down, then tries to boot up again, then shuts down and it's in a boot - shutdown loop.

    pc is a bit old ( say 6 years ) INTEL PENTIUM 4 GIGS OF DDR3 RAM Antec Cooler AN INTEL MOBO ( I don't remember the name )

    CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT?

    submitted by /u/4ROHIT7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment