• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 27, 2020

    Tech Support - download facebook videos

    Tech Support - download facebook videos


    download facebook videos

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    can i download videos from private groups in good quality? i have tried the most basic way (replace "www" with "mbasic") but its always crappy quality, help me please, im pretty internet illiterate

    submitted by /u/ramiel11593
    [link] [comments]

    Are Huawei laptops good?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    I'm planning on buying a laptop for me to use until I graduate college. I've decided to buy an ASUS laptop but I'm still open for suggestions. Are Huawei laptops long-lasting?

    submitted by /u/kyllgst
    [link] [comments]

    Android (and iOS but not so much) update vulnerabilities. Have you been affected?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    I hear and read all the time mobiles that are not updated (I've been reading the frugal forum and ppl were proudly exclaiming their phones to be eons old) are vulnerable to credential theft, to being totally taken over, to be used to spy on us and goodness what. But I have found no examples and no reports of people actually saying yes, this or that happened to me. Dear tech people of Reddit. Has anyone been affected and like to share this? To make it more real to those people that say, meh, nothing to steal on my phone, or meh, chance is they won't get me.... Thanks. ✌️🙂👍💙🌈

    submitted by /u/tofugoat
    [link] [comments]

    GPS not going through walls?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    I'm quite new in the topic of GPS, tracking etc. I just got a GPS localizator for my dog and it doesn't catch the location when I'm in the room. When I go outside though (balcony) it gets the location after some time. I've read that GPS wave lengths are over 1 GHz and they should go through walls but the question is what walls? Do they go through block of flats walls or like some thin walls like a wooden fence. I should mention also that it's probably low quality (imported from China).

    submitted by /u/ImJhin
    [link] [comments]

    I have a few thin cracks on the back of my Samsung Galaxy s9+, can i still submerge the camera to take underwater pics?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    I have the samsung galaxy s9+, and love taking pictures underwater. Normally i just put the camera half under. Can i still do this if i have very small cracks on the glass back of my phone? The cracks stretch the whole way along the back, from corner to corner. There are only a few. They are also very thin. I would have thought they were scratches if i didn't know that my brother dropped across and entire street

    submitted by /u/coochie_monster_1
    [link] [comments]

    Question about touchscreen monitors/drawing tablets. Advice appreciated!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Background: I'm a structural engineer. Part of my job included making notes, marking-up, and drawing details on large (up to 36X48") sheets of paper. These are usually sent to us as a pdf. We print them out, make our comments, scan them back in and return them to the contractor. My boss recently acquired a Microsoft Surface and has completed all of his mark-ups on it (skips the print/scan steps).

    Question: Are there any drawing tablets or touch screen monitors that would allow me to do the same thing? Ideally, I want something that can be used as a third monitor and is fairly portable (able to move around my desk).

    I've found several like the Huion KAMVAS 20 Drawing Tablet, but was unsure of their ability to be used simultaneously with the two monitors i currently use.

    Sorry if this is a simple question. I don't have much experience in the tablet/touchscreen area.

    Thanks in advance!!

    submitted by /u/TheSammichDude
    [link] [comments]

    Will Apple ditching Intel lower prices of processors?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Will apple ditching Intel lower prices of processors?

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/topeav
    [link] [comments]

    Laptop vs. Tablet for elderly person?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    My elderly grandmas (10yr old) windows laptop is falling apart and I'm needing to get something new, but I'm not sure what to pick for her.

    Usage Specs:

    • She isn't at all technically well versed with computers, and mostly just uses them to see photos and check emails, so no fancy hardware required.
    • Quite hard of hearing and not very good eyesight so needs good accessibility settings and preferably a screen that isn't excessively shiny or reflective.
    • Larger keyboard buttons if possible so if a tablet is recommend maybe suggest an attachable keyboard.
    • She gets confused when things pop up on her PC like antivirus notifications etc, and doesn't use much of the functionality of a PC, which is why i am leaning towards a tablet, as most tablets don't have this problem.
    • Might have a problem with how modern a tablet is especially if there is no kind of haptic feedback on key presses and taps etc. so if there is a model with this it could be helpful.
    • Ease of use is essential.

    Please let me know what you think of the tablet/laptop issue. I'm not expecting price to be an issue due to the minimal hardware specs. Exact models and brands not required but if you have anything specific in mind please say. Let me know there's anything else you need to know or think I've missed.

    submitted by /u/chaoticsquid
    [link] [comments]

    A way to use Ps4 disks on a laptop?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Not sure if this is the right subreddit, and I'm not sure if you can do this (probably not) but I was wondering if anyone knew how to play ps4 disks on a laptop?

    submitted by /u/Quietcat55
    [link] [comments]

    List of senders in Gmail?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    I'm trying to prune a large gmail account, and I figure the most efficient way is to get a list of senders that I can then search for.

    It looks like there used to be a Thunderbird addon that did this, but it became incompatible some time ago.

    submitted by /u/unknownsoldierx
    [link] [comments]

    Home button won't stop activating on Android phone

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Good afternoon. I have this issue where my phone's home button is almost constantly sending me to the home page and keeps 'pressing' the home button, so I can't use any app if I'm not touching the screen with one finger to "lock" the page. I've tried to clean the touchscreen but it doesn't work. What can I do? I've been searching for apps that lock the home button or even trying to isolate the home button with tape so it doesn't sense any touch?

    submitted by /u/WaffleQuaffle1
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy the Lenovo Legion Y540-17IRH

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    The exact specifics are as follows:

    Processor: I7 9750HF

    Cache: 12288 KB
    Screen: 17.3 inch
    Display: Full HD IPS 144Hz Anti-Glare Luminosity 300 1920 x 1080

    Memory: 16 GB RAM DDR4 2666 MHz, 512GB SSD

    Videocard: nVidia GeForce RTX 2060 6144 MB GDDR6

    The battery is supposedly garbage but for around 1260 euros I don't think it's too bad.

    I want a laptop that can run most games on medium settings. Is this good enough?

    submitted by /u/Pale_Boi
    [link] [comments]

    I have a slow laptop, I also want to learn programming. Read more below

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Hello! I am a CS student, like most CS students I don't have a fast laptop. But the thing is I have a laptop with 2 gigs of ram and a 512 GB hard drive. I cannot upgrade my laptop till next year (due to some problems) so instead of whining I have made, kind of a challenge for myself that I will learn all the technologies that I have to learn on this laptop, also I don't have any other option. The technologies that I have planned to learn before 2021 are:
    C++
    Java
    Javascript
    I don't plan to master all these in just a year, I don't think you can even master all these technologies in such a short span of time but I want to be proficient enough that I can at least claim to "know" these technologies, and maybe add it to my resume. That apart the main question is, What tools do you think will make my learning experience smooth? Keeping in mind my laptop's configurations.
    I am asking for IDEs which would work flawlessly or maybe any lightweight text editor. Also I am open to all options doesn't mater if has a huge learning curve, but it shouldn't slow my laptop. Also some instructions on how to make most of what I have would be a great contribution.

    submitted by /u/Kilterums
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment