• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 7, 2020

    Tech Support - What would happen if you deleted your Amazon account inside of an Amazon Go store?

    Tech Support - What would happen if you deleted your Amazon account inside of an Amazon Go store?


    What would happen if you deleted your Amazon account inside of an Amazon Go store?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 04:46 PM PST

    Possible rf jammer blocking central locking

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:06 PM PST

    Hey everyone, got a question reguarding looking for a possible rf jammer. Our work truck tool boxes were broken into a couple days ago unfortunately and ever since then in the part of the work yard where my old man parks his central locking outright won't work. He went to the dealership and then it started working again. I decided to test my vehicle in the spot and it won't work either, my mum tested hers there and it suffered the same result.

    While we have been working away the last fortnight and personal vehicles haven't been parked at the yard, it does seem uncanny that this problem is occurring now (our workyard has been there for 14 years) after the obviously targeted break in

    They broke into both, stole a portable fridge and a grease gun wrapped in a rag with no battery (that they didn't bother to unwrap indicating they knew what it was) from one side, but left $4500 of stuff from the other toolbox they opened.

    Under the suspicion that there could be a rf signal jammer, is there any way or device we could use find out if there is a jammer and how we could locate it?

    Thanks for all your help

    submitted by /u/Fah96
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV or Xiomi Mi Box?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 03:07 AM PST

    I'm not sure which one is more functional. What's the difference between them? Which would you prefer one? Why? (I use iPhone already) Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/cinnamonautumn
    [link] [comments]

    refresh rate

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:31 AM PST

    I know for gaming it means a lot if laptop's display is 60hz or 144hz, but i wonder if it makes defference between those two while watching movies or twitch?

    submitted by /u/Xvliki1989
    [link] [comments]

    Are exotic platforms like Java ME still alive?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:32 PM PST

    I am from India. I remember using java ME phones some four years ago. But Android phones are becoming more and more affordable these days, Java ME and other stuff like MRE have become rare. (IMO that's actually a good thing.)

    How is the situation in other parts of the world? Is J2ME even alive? Just curious..

    submitted by /u/linus_stallman
    [link] [comments]

    WiFi cutting out randomly, and trouble reconnecting.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:10 PM PST

    Heyo, I've been having an issue with my PC where I'd randomly get dropped from discord and games. Its saying that I am connected and have no internet, and if I try to disconnect and reconnect it says "Cannot connect to network". I'm using a wifi card with up ti date drivers and no damaged cables. Windows trouble shooter say a network cable might be damaged, or issues at the router, but I dont know shit about routers so.

    submitted by /u/n4onstot
    [link] [comments]

    My IPhone keeps refreshing safari on its own.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:39 PM PST

    I watch video on safari and halfway through my phone refreshes the pages by itself. I closed all the tabs and cleared up some space but it still refreshes the page. How can I stop it from refreshing the page by itself? Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Zero__The__Hero
    [link] [comments]

    Why do we not ban domain squatting? Have there been any laws to curb this?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:38 PM PST

    Are there any of these laws, anywhere? I've searched for hundreds of domains which are already registered via fake address details in China to someone who uses it to run a piece of malware script, or an advert for tooth whitening, or etc. but hardly ever to an actual fucking website. Does anybody else feel like this has to be stopped? How?

    submitted by /u/bitcheslovereptar
    [link] [comments]

    Raw dog

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 03:00 PM PST

    What inspired you to choose your path in IT and what did you enjoy learning the most(certain programming language, network intrusion stuff like that)?

    submitted by /u/smackypac
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:37 PM PST

    So I have bit of a problem with my Xiaomi redmi device. Whenever I use some app for a while and then switch to another app or home screen, the shadow of the previous app stays visible. For example when I play a game and then close it, the last scene stays a bit transparent behind other apps and it really bothers me. Does anyone else have an experience with that kind of a problem? Any advise on how to stop it from happening? Sorry if the explanation isn't that good. English is not my first language.

    submitted by /u/rahhelll
    [link] [comments]

    Geforce MX150 mx. Refresh rate

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:09 AM PST

    I have a Geforce MX150 in my Notebook with a HDMI port. How many Hz (Refresh rate) can i get out of it?

    thx

    EDIT:

    Refresh rate for 1080 and 1440

    submitted by /u/BigBomBam
    [link] [comments]

    Tech support and software behind fast food chains and restaurants.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:19 AM PST

    Hi guys! So I was searching what kinda tech and software does the fast food chains and restaurants use. I want to know for example. How does the order in a cash register when completed, appears in the kitchen. What kind of cable do they use? Is it Cat 5e? Or other stuff.

    Please, I'm gonna have an interview for this company that does this kinda stuff.

    I was in a related area of work. I used to work for a company that installs security cameras and alarms system for about a year. But that was 3 years ago and I barely remember some stuff.

    submitted by /u/MonchiMonchi
    [link] [comments]

    How to Bypass User Prompts if PwrShell is Denied on GP

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 07:08 AM PST

    So, we want to bypass the user-prompts for Windows updates, but the group policy on the domain blocks client devices from running power shell in a restricted environment, will only run a signed program (I think). We are updating close to 20-30 devices right now and we would also like to make this easier for us in the future. Additionally, My boss told me they just recently taught themselves how to use MDT and MDM so no one is super knowledgeable on how to set up these templates when we deploy new machines, is there a way to streamline all of this? I've used MDT in some of my classes a bit for domain deployments but I'm not knowledgeable enough to take over.

    submitted by /u/Jigglebox
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment