• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 8, 2020

    Tech Support - Did my girlfriends mom hear our pocket dial or just muffled noises?

    Tech Support - Did my girlfriends mom hear our pocket dial or just muffled noises?


    Did my girlfriends mom hear our pocket dial or just muffled noises?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:17 PM PST

    My girlfriend has conservative parents. She's visiting me at college and we went out drinking, and on the way home pocket dialed her mom. She had her phone in her sock because she didn't have pockets but we were talking about stuff her parents would not want to hear. Is there a chance her iPhone microphone actually picked up any of the convo or just sock sounds? Her mom texted me and said she just heard weird noises and wanted to make sure she was ok but I am worried.

    submitted by /u/jacklikeswine
    [link] [comments]

    How to delete a message on Instagram ?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 04:59 PM PST

    How can I remove a message from both sides ( sender / receiver ) on Instagram?

    submitted by /u/itsmehdi2
    [link] [comments]

    Analog CCTV footage to PC?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    Hello! Is there any way to connect this camera (see pictures) to my PC and save the footage? I probably need some analog to digital converter and some software, which would read the information and decode it to some digital video format. I tried contacting the manufacturer, but they are ignoring my e-mails. I also tried finding any solutions via Google Search, but the solutions seem too vague. Maybe trying to make it work is too difficult and pointless (purchasing new IP cameras is going to be easier, less hassle).

    https://i.imgur.com/pJ7N3D4r.jpg https://i.imgur.com/Di4bo0Sr.jpg

    Thank you for your time!

    submitted by /u/rawpizzau
    [link] [comments]

    Nvedia or amd which is best in graphic?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:46 AM PST

    Help detect fake/impersonate sms

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:41 AM PST

    Hey! I am in a situation right now where my friend has created fake sms that are alleged to be from me and are very graphic and wired and showed them to our mutual friends and have said that it is me who sent them to him. He must have taken a new sim card and written strange sms to his number from that sim card and then changed my name and phone number to that so that it should look like it was me who sent them to him. How can I prove that I am not the one who said those things and that I am not the one who sent a text message? We both have Iphone.

    submitted by /u/migosz
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a Gigabit surfboard modem that supports VoIP?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 11:34 PM PST

    I'm currently renting my modem/router combo from Cox, and found I have a ten smart device cap, and although I'm paying an outrageous amount for both gigablast internet and unlimited data, my speeds are constantly lagging. A tech friend recommended buying a surfboard modem with a separate wifi router , but both of us have ran into road blocks finding new technology that is compatible with VoIP and gigablast without capping smart devices.

    I'm new to Reddit so if this isn't the right place to post, please let me know.

    submitted by /u/harley_nicole
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to listen to music using the speaker on the top of my phone so it’s like I’m talking on the phone.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 06:15 AM PST

    There are times that I forget my headphones and I want to listen to a podcast or music but I don't want everyone else to. I have an iPhone XR.

    submitted by /u/HaratoBarato
    [link] [comments]

    Best indoor cam that continuously records all motion detected and saves to an SD card?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:39 PM PST

    I'm looking for an indoor cam that has the ability to continuously record all detected motion and to save it either to a built-in SD card or a central NAS. I've seen Wyze and Eufy, but nothing really indicated to me the duration of time that it could feasibly store. I would be content with all motion detected, recorded in full, and then available for me to review for 7 days, and then written over thereafter. Any suggestions or clarifications about these devices would be great!

    submitted by /u/comment_filibuster
    [link] [comments]

    Segurazo?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:28 PM PST

    Hey! I am currently trying to remove Segurazo from my computer. After uninstalling the first part, I am left with 2 files, SegurazoKD.sys and SegurazoShell64_v1069.dll. Is anyone aware of a method to completely remove Segurazo from my computer? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/pronav5000
    [link] [comments]

    New computer tower has 1 HDMI port, but I have multiple monitors. Is there anyway to connect multiple of them?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:57 AM PST

    My computer seems to have one functional hmdi port (although it does have another HDMI port along with USB ports that don't seem to work). What is the best way to connect multiple monitors to my computer! If you need pictures, just let me know! Please and Thank You!

    submitted by /u/TheSlayBrother
    [link] [comments]

    Telegram deleted Chat recovery?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:30 AM PST

    Hey guys. Is there any known (non-official) way to retrieve a deleted telegram chat? Maybe with the app cache because a chat of mine has been deleted by the other person and now it's gone on both sides but it still shows me 7gb of cache. I would appreciate it a lot if somebody could help because it was that one chat with the significant other one ...

    submitted by /u/Shayapouf
    [link] [comments]

    Does FTTN internet have lag spikes similar to cable?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 12:33 PM PST

    Hello, I live in a decently large apartment building and have cable internet, but it keeps having large lag spikes which I believe are caused by other people using the lines as I have read that's something that happens with cable.

    I would like to know if that also happens with FTTN (Fiber To The Node) internet service, I was looking into DSL internet which I hear does not have that issue but it is apparently not available in the building unless I want to get an overpriced telus plan.

    submitted by /u/Saucy_Bagel
    [link] [comments]

    Unlocking IPhone 7

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 04:16 PM PST

    Got my hands on my family members old phone but don't know the Apple ID, passcode and cannot plug it into my laptop due to a "Unlock device to use ability's or some shit". Does anyone know of a way I can wipe the phone to get it to be useable?

    submitted by /u/chachidilworth
    [link] [comments]

    Question about switching audio devices

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 03:36 PM PST

    I want to keep my PS4 and Xbox in the same room as my PC but don't want to unplug the headset every time I turn on a new console. Is there a work around for this?

    submitted by /u/CJ1092
    [link] [comments]

    HackinToshPrinterMods?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 03:16 PM PST

    Knowing how much the printer industry rips people off, (i.e. insane ink prices/drivers/tiny ink cartridge/software that says your out when its 1/4 full)

    Has anyone tried any printer mods, or built your own that are far more effective then a commercial office printer? Along the same lines as home built 3d printers or basic cnc routers.

    submitted by /u/Forlorn_Cyborg
    [link] [comments]

    vpn help

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 01:55 PM PST

    Hi I'm running a VPN with some decent ip table rules but I wanted to know is there a way to capture ddos attacks like what port there attacking and all that ?

    submitted by /u/itzguno
    [link] [comments]

    How much cooling?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:23 AM PST

    How many and what size fans would people reccomend for running an Intel i3 9100f prosessor?

    submitted by /u/TheSoupDemon
    [link] [comments]

    Is this adapter active or passive?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 08:13 AM PST

    Ram not working properly

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 05:59 AM PST

    I recently bought a 2gb ddr3 ram because of my PC restarting itself because of low memory, I have a lot of programs and games installed after installing the ram I played a game on my PC and it ran smoothly, it was laggy before I installed it. But I shut down my PC and opened it the next day, my games started getting laggy again. With my recently installed memory included I have 4gb ram

    submitted by /u/Historical-Jump
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment