• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 25, 2019

    Tech Support - I could use a good suggestion for a video camera.

    Tech Support - I could use a good suggestion for a video camera.


    I could use a good suggestion for a video camera.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 07:35 PM PST

    I know as a wannabe techie, I love to offer help when it, mostly, is not needed (but still freely given). So I am asking here for a little advice. I want to do a thing for our church: I want to install a new video camera to record the service. The current model works fine and makes good videos. But it is a tiny handheld Sony that is mounted on a small mount above the congregation and must be moved manually to follow the speaker/pastor and it gets "Blair Witch"-y when it moves.

    I would like to have a motorized mount that has either a joystick controller (preferable) or can be driven by a smartphone app. Do any of you have suggestions? I've considered the fact that surveillance cameras are leaps and bounds better now than 10 years ago and that might be my best option. I don't have any experience with those types of cameras, really. Our security cameras look great on the monitor and that gave me the thought that I might be able to find something to do the job in the security camera option. I'm hoping to get it for less than $400, so.. If you have any experience or thoughts, I would appreciate the feedback. Merry Christmas

    submitted by /u/dragonmage1
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 and monitors

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:47 AM PST

    If I have a ps4 and connect it to a 144hz or 165hz monitor what would happen? Would the ps4 display the 60fps on that monitor. Just need to know if it would still work ?

    submitted by /u/LegitimateBumblebee3
    [link] [comments]

    How to make the downloads of youtube app on android, stay for more than 2 days, something like freezing the internal clock of the phone?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 08:02 PM PST

    Tried changing the clock back, didnt work. Googled, no satisfying answer. Downloaded via other apps, too slow.

    submitted by /u/superuser66101
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to bypass internet restrictions imposed by the government?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 10:35 AM PST

    following the protests in Iran about a month ago, the government shut down internet for a week. There are talks that there is going to be another massive protest and the first thing the gov will do is shutting down internet again. Is there a way to avoid it?

    submitted by /u/justnader
    [link] [comments]

    When people say a free proxy isnt safe, are they talking about what you search on the proxy website? Or all your information even when you're not using one if you've already previously used one?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 05:33 PM PST

    Sorry if the question is confusing, but I'll try to make it easier to understand. I was recently IP banned from a forum website that I still have every intention on visiting. I recently used a proxy for the first time so I could access that website, but that website alone and I did not enter any information since I'm just browsing. Otherwise, I use a normal search engine on my normal internet whenever I look at literally anything else.

    When people say it's not safe, are they talking about just what you search on that proxy website? Or is it in the context that If I use one once, that they have all my info that I've entered in on normal search engines on my normal internet?

    Asking just because I dont care if they send data to the website I'm viewing since its just a gaming forum. But if they have access to all my other data, that's a problem.

    submitted by /u/Euatronics
    [link] [comments]

    Need suggestions for components of gaming PC

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 05:10 PM PST

    Computer people please help me

    So my dad is building a PC, and we're currently researching different components. I'm not a tech savvy person at all, and my dad hasn't built a computer in years, so we're not familiar with the best stuff that's available today. I'm asking for suggestions/recommendations for any of the following, in order of importance:

    CPU (Intel or AMD)

    MOBO

    graphics card

    audio card

    thermal system (liquid or fan) (we don't like loud fans since we're going to use this for recording music)

    case

    monitor

    keyboard

    mouse

    power supply

    We plan to use this for gaming (i have never been able to run a modern game on full graphics settings), recording music as stated above, and video rendering. There's not much of a budget, but my dad expects to spend around $4k.

    And i feel like i should restate that I know exactly zilch about pc building and hardware in general, so if there's something you think you should share/ask, feel free. Also if you suggest something, I'd appreciate a short explanation of why you did rather than just the name.

    submitted by /u/futuramallama11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment