• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 7, 2020

    Tech Support - Note taking for Physiology and Anatomy

    Tech Support - Note taking for Physiology and Anatomy


    Note taking for Physiology and Anatomy

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:09 PM PST

    Hey guys I am college student taking physiology and Anatomy classes. I have an Hp and I love it. As a person who takes notes by hand it's been difficult trying to draw every small details for these classes that are pretty important for my class and with the class going by really fast I miss slides and just take pics. What IPad do you guys recommend me tthat is affordable only to take notes? I don't need all the fancy stuff for drawing and video editing. Thank you guys! Stay safe!

    submitted by /u/Dragonfruitme
    [link] [comments]

    Will downloads via IDM of videos being streamed in websites be traceable?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 12:11 PM PST

    Can someone explain if it is possible for a website to know that you have downloaded their videos via IDM

    submitted by /u/takoyakiing
    [link] [comments]

    internet issue

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 10:30 PM PST

    I have a fine speed internet but in my laptop hp omen 15 when i download something it sometimes takes lot of time (and have slow speed at that moment) but usually it downloads with normal speed which comparatively much faster. I have no issues with other devices like my phone and other laptop. Is there a way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Divyanshvaswani
    [link] [comments]

    Windows key + Printscreen on dual monitors

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:47 PM PST

    How can I use windows key+printscreen without capturing the display from my second monitor? I don't want to use alt+printscreen as it takes too much time saving in paint

    submitted by /u/blader0607
    [link] [comments]

    Wifi Priority problems

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:32 PM PST

    Ok so something kinda weird had happened to my wifi 2 weeks ago, my laptop's internet became really slow while the internet on my phone was normal and when it was almost around midnight, my laptop's signal came back to normal and my phone's signal became trash, is this some sort of priority problem and can someone help me fix it?

    submitted by /u/Daniel28635
    [link] [comments]

    Help me, Wifi related problem

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 08:32 PM PST

    For the past 2 weeks, i have been having numerous wifi problems, it's always ok in the morning, like theres no problems i can watch videos 1080p and have no problems whatsoever but the moment one(only one specific member) of my family wakes up and uses their phone it suddenly becomes super slow and when he leaves or turns off his phone it speeds up, is there like an app that slows down internet or something? Because it's getting really frustrating, more so when online classes is on.

    submitted by /u/Right-Wait
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use a mic for a pa system and recording audio at the same time?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:18 PM PST

    For example, transmitting to wireless speakers, and recording on an iPhone at the same time.

    submitted by /u/DZaius
    [link] [comments]

    Best DVD Software for Windows 10?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 06:59 PM PST

    Hello everyone. First time I write in this sub. I would need to do the following question and hopefully you can help me with this.

    It turns out that I am looking for the best DVD recorder and editor for Windows 10, and I am between two programs: Wondershare DVD Creator or Ashampoo Burning Studio. I don't know which one to keep, I don't know which of the two I should buy. I have very good read references of both programs, but I would like to read the opinions of users who used them more intensely and ended up with one of the two.

    If you know of a third alternative equal to or better than these two, I would appreciate it if you would tell me.

    Best regards.

    submitted by /u/beatlemaniacoforever
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to find dual ssd bracket. THEY DONT EXIST

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 06:21 PM PST

    All that comes up when searching for a mounting bracket for 2 SSDs are stupid adapters that are Dual 2.5 ssd to 3.5. I cant find dual ssd 2.5 to 2.5 Please some help anyone

    submitted by /u/cornerpeek
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a reason that large preview screens do not just automatically automate thumbnails all at once, besides bandwidth?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 04:47 PM PST

    Let me preface this by saying, I have not seen many services even attempt this - in Youtube you have to hover to start the animation. As I am sure any person here who has watched a ton of security cameras for extended periods of time can tell you, I'm fairly certain most humans are perfectly capable of processing a ton of smaller, moving images (everybody using Zoom and such right now).

    So, the question I have, is, do most menu bars for large content providers not just constantly animate thumbnails entirely because of bandwidth/resources concern? Or is this type of behavior perhaps undesired by some, possibly causing disorientation? Are there platforms that currently offer this type of viewing?

    Feel free also to weigh in with any of your personal experiences, not related to this, observing lots of different streams of data simultaneously and how you felt about the experience, positively or negatively as I'd be interested to know if also perhaps some have never considered this type of thing and how they might react to it, also.

    submitted by /u/saintpetejackboy
    [link] [comments]

    Remote LED issues

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:43 AM PST

    The thing is that i lost my remote controller that i used on some cheap RGB LED, and now i have no idea about if i can purchase another generic controller and connect it to the LED, either if i have to buy all the set again

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Le_mariete
    [link] [comments]

    BT Smart Hub 2 "loses" internet connection overnight if PC is running

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 02:52 PM PST

    Evening all,

    I've recently been leaving my PC on overnight due to needing to do some video encoding.

    Bizarrely, this has lead to my Smart Hub apparently losing the Internet connection at around 1 or 2am.

    The Hub is on and doesn't display any error lights, fibre modem seems happy but ethernet connections show no internet and wireless connections show "Authentication error" and won't connect.

    It'll work fine throughout the day. I turned the PC off one night and no issues, left it on the next night and same thing occured.

    A simple router restart seems to bring it all back, but it does mean my google home routines/alarms aren't triggered. (Not the end of the world)

    I'm curious if anyone knows why leaving the PC on would cause this to happen? Particularly as it's at a time where there's no network activity.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Rectal_Scattergun
    [link] [comments]

    question regarding MS Teams audio

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 10:34 AM PST

    So we have users that RDP to their work computers, log into teams from there, and then join meetings. We've had constant complaints about no sound issues so I was just wondering, in this case, would the computer use the sound settings on the users local computer, or would it take the settings from the computer they are remoted into? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/QuenHen2219
    [link] [comments]

    Router suggestions!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 09:25 AM PST

    I'm moving into a new apartment and my friend is a huge gamer and has a 4k TV. We found and internet service that provides 600mbps and just wanted to know what's the best router to get. Even just the brand or type would help. Please and thank you!

    submitted by /u/NoodsnotNudes
    [link] [comments]

    USB that would be good for booting linux, kali and such?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 01:08 PM PST

    I lost my old 2.0 one and tops ill spend is maybe about $15. Preferably more close to $10. I need to live boot kali linux at ok speed, maybe persistence mode. Something that will handle constant formats. Ill be switching linux distros all the time and I don't want it to get corrupted easily.

    either of these good?

    https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-MUF-128AB-AM-Plus-128GB/dp/B07D7PDLXC/

    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BPGF6N3/ref=vp_d_ac_sub_sp_pd?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07BPG9YX9&pd_rd_w=WbGBl&pf_rd_p=2ffcd48a-9fc6-4fa5-9277-084a00597c0f&pf_rd_r=7NHQQ7SSX16C8FN5EWCK&pd_rd_r=c96d974d-87e1-4521-8220-c3d0e5c8d410&pd_rd_wg=ZP4JR&th=1

    submitted by /u/o1blique1
    [link] [comments]

    If car keys were to tap or hit my iPhone screen would it crack the screen since iPhone screens are easily cracked, and would I easily and definitely notice it if there was any cracks?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 02:43 PM PST

    If car keys were to tap or hit my iPhone screen would it crack the screen since iPhone screens are easily cracked, and would I easily and definitely notice it if there was any cracks?

    submitted by /u/SilverTrip8845
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone users- Settings changed so messages and phonecalls don't come through at certain times, how do I change this?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:57 AM PST

    On my mums iPhone 11pro she has somehow managed to set it so she doesn't receive any calls or texts between 2am-10am. How did she do this and how can she change this? Any response appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ilmfxox
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for: medication dose logger with Android + web UI

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 06:43 AM PST

    I'm looking for a medication timer that has both a web UI and a mobile app for Android.

    Medisafe is a great app for Android but doesn't have an online/web UI. And, most of the day, I'm using my desktop/laptop rather than my phone. So it would be more convenient for me, most of the time, to log medication intake there.

    If anybody knows anything that fits the bill - thank you!

    submitted by /u/danielrosehill
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment