• Breaking News

    Friday, November 13, 2020

    Tech Support - Newest version of iTunes will not recognize 7th gen Nano

    Tech Support - Newest version of iTunes will not recognize 7th gen Nano


    Newest version of iTunes will not recognize 7th gen Nano

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 08:50 PM PST

    Hello,

    I have a windows 10 Asus, when I hook up my 7th gen iPod nano, it is recognized by my computer and will charge, but is not acknowledged in iTunes.

    Things I have tried: -wiping the nano, -Uninstalling all iTunes related downloads -restarting my computer, -searching for new drivers, -booting in safemode, -all USB slots.

    I am ordering another cord to see if that changes anything, but any other advice would be extremely appreciated!

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/AxlToTheMaxl
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think that one day we will have mobile devices so powerful that they could serve as generators for entire households?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:15 AM PST

    34' UW Monitor Vs. 27' 4k Monitor?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 09:42 PM PST

    This probably has been asked before but here I go. I got the cheapest 4k Monitor I could find (AOC U2790VQ) on Amazon $250. I had a Dell Ultrasharp 1440p before and I can see the difference in the color quality but the sharpness of 4k is so amazing, it feels similar to the retina of my MB Pro.

    I just found a used LG Ultrawide 34UC80-B that I could get for $350 which seems like a great deal for a 1440p curved ultrawide. Should I get this ultrawide instead of the 4k, the panel, size and quality might be worth the extra $100. Just want to see what people of reddit would recommend. I don't game, just use it for school and work productivity.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/nefitru
    [link] [comments]

    Best Way to Hook Consoles up with Sound? Help!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 04:54 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    So, I have a 4K monitor that DOESN'T have internal speakers. I have a Nintendo Switch which has an AUX port, and will soon have a PS5 which doesn't have an AUX port. What is the best way to buy a speaker/speakers/soundbar that will enable me to quickly and efficiently get sound from both devices?

    Thanks guys, would appreciate some advice!

    submitted by /u/theoretical_chemist
    [link] [comments]

    SD card suddenly stopped

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:37 PM PST

    My SD card is suddenly just not working, no damage, I have cleaned it gently with a qtip, It was in a phone and working fine before it just stopped. No devices recognize it now. It hasn't been handled a lot, just transferred from one phone to the other and it was working fine. I really don't want to lose everything that was on it. HELP PLEASE

    submitted by /u/LostRoseStormborn
    [link] [comments]

    Win7--------->Linux OS for old as fuck PC. Which is good?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 08:48 AM PST

    Read this in new reddit for better readability

    1. PC is old as fuck. 10+ years
    2. Currently it is using Win 7 Home Basic.
    3. All I want to do in it are as follows-:

    a) Read PDFs

    b) Download medias. Like downloading files from torrent.

    c) Store some medias. Using it as media storage device like storing videos that are important for me and so on.

    4) I want a GUI Linux as I don't want to spend time learning to write code for using my computer which will take a lot of time, I guess.

    5) I have 2 GB DDR2 RAM. 512 GB HDD.

    6) Which Linux is the best option for me?I want sth lightweight. Currently whenever I run any programs in my Win 7 Home Basic OS, even while reading pdfs in google chrome, it is lagging 50 times, buffering 70 times, and so on.

    I don't want that. So, I am thinking of getting a linux OS.

    submitted by /u/djangonotlaravel
    [link] [comments]

    Do you recommend to buy the ps5 at launch or not?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 03:28 PM PST

    Only Demon's souls is interesting.

    submitted by /u/Strongbighoneybadger
    [link] [comments]

    How can I transfer music from my iphone to my laptop?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 09:26 AM PST

    I recently had to factory reset my laptop, and I lost all of my music files in the process. Almost all of my music is still on my iphone, but none of it was purchased via itunes. Is there a way for me to transfer my iphone music library to my laptop?

    I've tried certain programs like Iexplorer or Imobie; they do not work for me, unfortunately.

    submitted by /u/RoamingTofu666
    [link] [comments]

    What's a Good Laptop to Buy?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 03:21 PM PST

    Hello! My father insists on buying a laptop for me later on, as my current laptop isn't up to shape nowadays. What would be some good recommendations?

    Edit: This is for school/office work or for general use. I apologize if I phrased the question too broadly. Also, the less expensive, the better.

    submitted by /u/GlacierWolf8Bit
    [link] [comments]

    PC upgrade question

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 02:15 PM PST

    Hi Guys,

    So I want to get straight into it, I have a intel core i7-4770 cpu 3.40ghz, 16gb ram, gtx 970 gpu 4gb.

    My cpu is pretty outdated for todays day and age, my pc in general is about 5 years old but I have made upgrades here and there to keep it alive and well. My issue is the following I dont know if I want to buy a whole ne pc or do I upgrade my cpu and gpu only and spend less instead of buying a whole ne pc ? This is my dilemma and I am not sure what the correct option is in this case. I usually use my pc for gaming and I am in need of an upgrade but dont know what to upgrade at this point, throw the hole system away and get a new one or just upgrade. Please help. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/borislavk14
    [link] [comments]

    My macbook won’t detect the keyboard that is attached and says bluetooth keyboard not found. Help?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 01:28 PM PST

    Is it possible to get malware or key loggers from USB mice and keyboards?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 12:40 PM PST

    I asked this question on tech support and wanted to hear from another sub. I recently bought a G502 mouse from Mercari and was concerned about getting a key logger or malware from the mouse. The mouse is special in that it has macros and internal memory to remember macros. Some people over on tech support said it's possible but extremely unlikely. Is there a way to detect a key logger from a USB mouse or keyboard?

    submitted by /u/nicoleole80
    [link] [comments]

    How to improve my gaming performance?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 12:24 PM PST

    So I'm pretty new to pc but I know I have a good pc. I just want to know if I can improve my pc performance in any way. please let me know.

    My pc specs are:

    • Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.19 GHz
    • RAM: 16.0 GB
    • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
    • Baseboard Manufacturer: ASUSTeK Computer iNC.
    • BaseBoard Model: PRIME Z370-P II
    • BaseBoard Name: Rev X.0x
    submitted by /u/LuckyLucky_
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a good home speaker, similar to Apple Homepod or Sonos One, that has bluetooth as well as an aux input. Any ideas?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 11:25 AM PST

    My godmother wants a home speaker that she can hook up to her old reciever/cd player/tape deck setup, and also use with bluetooth on her phone.

    Thank you for any help in advance!

    submitted by /u/CommonFisherman8
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to convert texts on an iPhone so it can be input directly to word?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 10:59 AM PST

    If I need to put a long text convo into a word document, what would be the best way to do that?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/samlir
    [link] [comments]

    Windows 10 installed on my pc but sometimes black screen appears when i boot

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 06:35 AM PST

    My laptop needed windows installation after the 'drive has 0 space problem' and i cleaned it and worked..i installed windows and everything worked perfectly..

    But when i reboot ot sometimes..

    It goes to the "insert drive to boot" black screen or it just opens the f12 screen and if i boot ..

    It opens to the windows 10 installation screen as i never installed it before ..

    ..why doesnt it just boot the windows normally ..

    submitted by /u/Al-mour10k
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment