• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    Tech Support - How do I delete all of my twitter likes at once?

    Tech Support - How do I delete all of my twitter likes at once?


    How do I delete all of my twitter likes at once?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    I really don't want to spend money on a service to unlike all my tweets at once (circlebloom). I've seen code that should work: -Use Google Chrome- Go to your 'likes' on your Twitter profile page Right click, and click 'inspect' From there, go to console Paste the code: $('.ProfileTweet-actionButtonUndo.ProfileTweet-action–unfavorite').click(); Click enter and allow it to run

    I've tried this method and no luck. Anyone have a recommendation on how to do this?

    submitted by /u/heemboi
    [link] [comments]

    Projects to help understand code?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    I am a high schooler and I have found that I enjoy coding. The experience that I have is limited to a C++ class and The First Robotics club at my high school where we programmed a robot in java. Considering I feel I am new to the coding scene what project or devices would be best to learn more about coding? I have considered getting a raspberry pi and a small programmable/ robotic arm, are these worth my time? Then if the robotic arm is a good option are there any to be recommended below the $200 price range. Lastly I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this on, if not please guid me to one better suited.

    Thanks in advance all advice is helpful!

    submitted by /u/Giant1Giant
    [link] [comments]

    What games can the "legendary ryzen 5 vega 11 2400g" NOT run?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    why can't we just zoom in on whatever our phone's screen is showing?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Why do we have to take a screenshot first?

    submitted by /u/courtesy_flush_plz
    [link] [comments]

    Will IT detect if I open a software from my Flashdrive ?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    Just wanted to know if it's possible for them to detect software that is use through usb flash drive. I think that the laptop is connected to their server domain ? And Im using my own wifi. Will they detect if the software is offline ? Or will they only detect software that uses internet ?

    submitted by /u/Kryptonaaayt
    [link] [comments]

    Memtest

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Hey so I decided to do a memtest run on my pc and I just wanted to ask u guy's thoughts on it. Which version of memtest would you recommend I use and is it really reliable. I have suspicion cuz I see a lot of people oblong talk about how sometimes it shows random errors while other times it doesn't detect errors. Thx

    submitted by /u/AdorableFix1
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to use a Macbook Laptop as a monitor for my Desktop PC?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    How does my internet provider know what I've downloaded?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    It must be some automated program that alerts them when I download torrents or visit torrent sites yea?

    So can I avoid this by going to certain sites they're not watching or maybe older torrents they aren't watching or?

    I really wanna download stuff but they're sending me warning notes and my buddy got sued for torrenting so I gotta be safe

    submitted by /u/EvilHarryDresden
    [link] [comments]

    Can you redirect a domain without access to CPANEL?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Not sure if any of y'all are following this, but there are questions surrounding the purchase of reopen[state].com domains and whether they are part of an astroturfing campaign.

    Most of the state sites don't have websites hosted, but some (e.g. reopenpa[.]com and reopenmn[.]com redirect to guns rights groups' websites. Apparently someone called the registrant, and he said those redirects were illegal.

    So barring the groups hacking into his GoDaddy CPANEL is there any way that they could have caused the redirects without his knowledge or permission?

    submitted by /u/youvebeengeolocated
    [link] [comments]

    I just bought a GoPro Fusion 360 Camera.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    Has anyone ever used one of those things?

    submitted by /u/61tHaTsAbIgNuMbEr
    [link] [comments]

    Desktop setup combining desktop computer+ latop + ps4 + monitor

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    So I'd like to be able to to switch back and forth using the same monitor for a desktop computer, laptop, and a ps4 . Can I use a universal docking hub to make all the connections? Or can I use an hdmi splitter to switch the visuals between the seperate devices. I'm trying to build my first complete desktop setup. I know all the devices I'd like to get, I just don't know the how to configure them togeather. Any advice you can provide would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Forlorn_Cyborg
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone will not let me turn on the wifi. I need help.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    I was reading on Apple news and my iPhone 7s screen went blank and restarted. After this it will not let me turn on the wifi

    submitted by /u/kirovclasscruiser
    [link] [comments]

    Disabling the power button via hacking?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    So I'm not new to computers, and have a basic understand if software, but I was wondering if it's possible to hack something (Laptop, TV, game console, etc.) And disable the power button. Of course the user could just unplug the device and turn it off if it doesn't require any batteries.

    I was just thinking how freaky it would be to press the power button on your PC tower when you get hacked and... Nothing happens, lol.

    submitted by /u/scott_exe
    [link] [comments]

    What does securionpay show up as on a credit car statement?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    If a website uses securionpay to make purchases, does the credit card statement show the website that the item was purchased on or does it just say securionpay?

    submitted by /u/throwaway3183__13
    [link] [comments]

    How do I remove targeted ads from Instagram or at least disconnect Instagram from my Google searches?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    In which order should volume controls be set?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    On my PC I have multiple points where the volume can be controlled

    1. Windows
    2. Current application/game
    3. Speakers/headphones

    Which is the correct way to control the volume? Is it turn it all the way up at the first point or have them all 50%?

    submitted by /u/Bawbag3000
    [link] [comments]

    Wireless or bluetooth webcam for Zoom call?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    Maybe someone has a solution for me.

    My regular fitness classes have been moved to Zoom calls in light of the pandemic. I'm living with my parents for the next couple of months, and the fact that the workouts are on Zoom means my folks can participate too!

    Here's the issue: my dad can't really see the instructor from my laptop, so we've been hooking the laptop up to the TV screen so he can see what he's supposed to be doing. The way the cords are set up, this requires putting the laptop on a shelf facing away so the cord can reach. What we lose by doing this is the instructor's ability to see us, to help correct form etc.

    We have this idea that if we can clip a webcam to the top of the TV screen (or generally nearby), then my dad can see the instructor on the TV screen and the instructor can see us too with the webcam.

    Can such a thing be done? Any camera recommendations? Unfortunately we'd have to have a relatively long wire if we go the wired route.

    Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/mia109
    [link] [comments]

    Splitting cat5 cables

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    If I have one cat5 cable connected to the box, running into a splitter, then have two separate cat5 cables running from that into my computer and into my Xbox would this work or how would I go about doing this? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Mackr58
    [link] [comments]

    IP flagged as an open proxy when trying to register for Instagram?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    I've searched for hours looking to fix this, I can't register for any kind of social media. I don't have any VPNs active, no proxies, nothing. I'm on my home network using a normal browser. I've been on help.instagram.com. Does anybody know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/anonfungus
    [link] [comments]

    How does internet traffic work?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    From what I know it works in a way, in where you request data then download the data = traffic? Correct me if I'm wrong.

    Then, I'm wondering in a home network, let's say 4 devices are connected. A would request data first, followed by B, C, D. Would it work like a queue or is it split up between all 4 devices? Again, correct me if I'm wrong.

    I apologize as I don't know much about networks...

    submitted by /u/Eu4-ria
    [link] [comments]

    laggy phone data

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    I have a Huawei Y7 Prime (2018) and cellular data on it seems to be laggy, I have a wifi router that uses a SIM card so i used it to perform a ping test to www.google.com and i had an average of 50ms, i performed the same test on my phone and i had an average of 170ms, so i can say that my isp is not throtteling me, but something's wrong with my phone

    submitted by /u/Mustard_kat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment