• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 2, 2020

    Tech Support - I have some mp3s that the albums arts is wrong type and pixel size. How can I Batch extract the album art then automatically import them all back to the right Mp3s?

    Tech Support - I have some mp3s that the albums arts is wrong type and pixel size. How can I Batch extract the album art then automatically import them all back to the right Mp3s?


    I have some mp3s that the albums arts is wrong type and pixel size. How can I Batch extract the album art then automatically import them all back to the right Mp3s?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 12:36 PM PST

    What is the difference between an HDD of 7200rpm and one of 5200rpm?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:47 AM PST

    I will soon buy a 6TB HDD for storage of games that I less care about, I already have an M-2 SSD and a normal SSD for the Os and the most heavy games I got, but my steam library contains quite a lot of games so I thought on buying an hard drive for those that I still play but I playless than others. I saw that 5200 rpm jard drives cpst a lot less than 7200 ones, wich one should I go for? I don't really care about perfprmance for those kind of games, so what will happen if I were to get a 5200rpm one?

    submitted by /u/Carbunclecatt
    [link] [comments]

    RAM/GPU suggestions?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 12:12 AM PST

    Setting twitch games to play through headphones, and browser/spotify/netflix to play through TV speakers.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 05:29 PM PST

    Ive got a windows 10 pc which I use to game and watch movies on. I watch movies on a tv connected to the computer through hdmi, and play games on the monitor. I'd like to game with headphones while my wife watches prime in the browser through the tv at the same time, but I cant get the sound of her show to play on the tv while my game plays through the headphones. Is there a way to set this up?

    Edit: i meant steam not twitch in the title.

    submitted by /u/gravose55
    [link] [comments]

    As a way to combat cyber security, why isn't there a 'only server and single device access' option for accounts?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:25 AM PST

    What if we had today CPUs that were literally 100x faster? In desktop computing, servers, mobile devices, everywhere. What kind of possibilities would there be?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 08:56 PM PST

    (inb4 non-CPU bottlenecks: let's just assume that everything is 100x faster too, RAM, storage, and internet infrastructure)

    submitted by /u/FlixFlix
    [link] [comments]

    Why does a 2tb external hard drive have 2 platter disks?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 04:55 PM PST

    Hey I am just wondering why a 2tb external hard drive have 2 platter disks?

    Is the bottom disk a backup for the top disk?

    submitted by /u/thedarkgrimreaper1
    [link] [comments]

    TV outside for a week, should I return it ?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 04:24 PM PST

    Hello guys,

    I recently ordered a Samsung TV (QLED 49") from Amazon and.. long story short: they delivered on Dec 24th and I'll only be back tomorrow to my place (it's a possibility that they left the TV outside in front of the main entrance).

    I'm Canadian so you'll understand that the weather wasn't really friendly. It's been between -15 and 5°C since the delivery date... we had rain last week, a snowstorm yesterday but if they correctly placed the the package, it should be protected from the precipitation).

    Thanks for reading till this part, here's my question:

    If the TV is still there, is it safe for me to use it ? Is the cold a problem for the TV, will it have an impact to any of its components ?

    Thanks a lot for your answers =)

    submitted by /u/TheInflatableKayak
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for SSD and ps4 please

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 07:56 PM PST

    Hey guys. Is it ok to fit a standard ps4 with a Samsung 860 evo SSD? I hear that it's better to put it into a pro,but will I feel any benefits in the standard? And to what degree will the difference be between putting it in standard and the pro?

    submitted by /u/madtabman74
    [link] [comments]

    Where do reddit promoted ads get their personal info?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 07:49 PM PST

    I was talking with a friend today about jujitsu. I did not perform any internet searches on this topic. Now the local ju jitsu school has ads showing up on my reddit app feed. These ads have never shown up before in any of my other programs that might show me ads (google).

    The phone was in the room during this conversation. Maybe this is a coincidence, that a verbal conversation with my smart phone in the room results in targeted ads, but I'm freaked out. I've gone through what apps have access to my microphone on my smart phone.

    I don't use Facebook on my phone.

    submitted by /u/Meltingmenarche
    [link] [comments]

    Is there software which can tell you how focused the centre of a photograph is?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 07:02 PM PST

    I have 100,000+ photos, and ~30% are out of focus and need to be deleted. I'm searching for software which will automate the process of marking blurry shots for deletion.

    submitted by /u/OculoDoc
    [link] [comments]

    Software to send messages to devices on a network?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 06:26 PM PST

    Have a large house with lots of connected devices, PC's, Android Phones, iPhones etc.

    Wondering if there is software/apps/native function that would allow people to send messages to other devices on the network?

    Some of the devices are used by kids who we don't want to have access to messenger etc, and would rather send to specific device than person...

    TIA in advance :)

    submitted by /u/SeaPoetry0
    [link] [comments]

    Digital display on a vintage TV

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 06:18 PM PST

    G'day, I've recently been given a vintage TV with the goal of turning it into a jukebox, I am having trouble figuring out how to get a display on the, the only input is rabbit ears, or a plate with 2 screws on it for an external antenna. It's before the time of RCA or co-axial, Is there a DTV box or some kind of transmitter and I attach to the rabbit ears to get this to display from a PC or a Raspberry pi?

    I'm pretty sure it uses PAL format. I don't have a year on it, but very early, in Australia, it has a plaque with the name of the original buyer carved into the box, so I know it's back when TV's weren't common.

    submitted by /u/AB49K
    [link] [comments]

    USB Drive Showing Pictures Not On Device

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 05:31 PM PST

    Hey guys, So the situation was that My wife and I bought a digital picture frame for her parents. She loaded a flash drive up with some pictures of the family and what not. The USB drive was completely empty when pictures were put on it. But apparently when the drive was plugged into the digital picture frame it shows a NSFW picture of us. How does this happen or work? and how can we ensure the pictures are not there even once deleted?

    submitted by /u/CMDR_Phetic
    [link] [comments]

    Jabra move style edition; worth it?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 02:03 PM PST

    I'm looking for a new wireless headset rn, and a lot of people are recommending Jabra move. I have a budget of roughly 100 usd, and this one is currently on sale here for like 55. It looks like it has everything i need except the sound was described as being kinda mediocre, but idk how bad it really is. Has anyone here tried them? Are they worth it and are there others you'd recommend in the same pricerange? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/uhyeah1
    [link] [comments]

    VPN on Netgear R7000 Router speed issues

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 06:25 AM PST

    Hello all, I have Xfinity Gigabit internet, and before installing my vpn, I was getting speeds I was expecting, 100-200 MB/s downloads, but ever since I configured my router to run my VPN service (Private Internet Access) I dropped speeds by more than 10 fold. I now get at most 5MB/s. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/HyperGameGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Windows 8 UI not loading and UI errors

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 06:43 AM PST

    Hey, I experienced a weird issue in Windows 8. When I go to the Home Screen, this is what I see:

    Home Screen

    And the Settings(Not Control Panel) doesn't load and some files might be missing. Do I need to reinstall Windows or does anyone know what the issue is here? Thanks for the answers and have a great day

    submitted by /u/Crogerser
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment