• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 13, 2021

    Tech Support - How does SMS interception work?

    Tech Support - How does SMS interception work?


    How does SMS interception work?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:11 AM PST

    Ps5 on monitor without hdmi 2.1 or higher

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 03:33 AM PST

    I have a 144hz monitor with hdmi 1.6 n display port inputs, only the display port and maybe mini display port run at 120 hz, is their a cable i can buy that will have my ps5 running on this monitor the monitor is ASUS XG32VQ

    submitted by /u/spawn_to_kill
    [link] [comments]

    What happens if you extend USB2 too long?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:55 PM PST

    I got a new wireless headset and have coverage almost across my whole flat. My PC is in one corner of that flat so I'm thinking about using a USB extension cord to place the dongle somewhere more central to cover the whole flat.

    The standard says the (passive) extension limit is about 5 meters. What happens if you go beyond that? Does it just cease to function or does the throughput rate just go down (similar to WiFi)?

    Optimally I need to extend it for 8 meters. I know there are active ones but I'm not sure if it's needed (I have yet to somehow measure what kind of bandwidth the headset needs).

    Also do active cables exist that funnel the power through the same cable? As active cabels I've seen need a power supply on the non-PC end and I don't really have an outlet handy where I plan to put it. I guess I could just use two 8 meter cables, one USB and one power extension cord.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/2called_chaos
    [link] [comments]

    Laptop case help needed

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:12 PM PST

    Hi! I recently got a new laptop the "HP Pavilion x360 14M-DW1033 14" and my previse laptop broke from falling on the ground so I am now looking for a case to attach to my new laptop. I'm having a lot a trouble finding a case for this model so I would really appreciate anyone's help. Thanks :D

    submitted by /u/roomiearmy
    [link] [comments]

    Can you convert an internal disc drive to run on USB?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:34 PM PST

    I am looking to to get a new case for my PC, but the one I want does not have a bay a disc drive.

    I rarely use the drive, but it is handy to have for the rare occasion I need it.

    I do not really want to have to buy a new external USB disc drive, and I was wondering if there was a cable convertor to make it work on USB or something similar?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Roachless
    [link] [comments]

    Full Face Customisable LED Mask?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:19 PM PST

    Does anybody know where i could find a full face customisable LED mask? I've looked around and can only find masks that cover the mouth. I was thinking of something similar to Kyle's mask from the game Astral chain or something similar.

    submitted by /u/Bluspider12
    [link] [comments]

    Should I put password on my computer if I'm the only one using it?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:10 PM PST

    Let's say no one can physically approach to my computer. Do I still need password? Does Windows password protect me from some kind of online attack?

    submitted by /u/JacquesLeTrou
    [link] [comments]

    I have a Z97A Gaming 6 Mobo, can I use a Samsung (MZ-V7E1T0BW) 970 EVO SSD 1TB - M.2 NVMe?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:22 AM PST

    BEST GAMING HEADPHONES?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:11 PM PST

    Strange question but what is the best gaming headset?

    and a opinion what is better Artic 7s or Hyperx cloud 2s thinking about selling my cloud 2s

    submitted by /u/CanadianSyrupR6
    [link] [comments]

    How do I transfer iPhone photos/videos TO SD card

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:59 PM PST

    I have 20k photos/videos on my iPhone XR. What's the fastest and easiest way that I can transfer them on to a SD card? Or any other external memory device?

    I've been trying to do this for so long and can't get it to work by connecting my iPhone to my laptop (windows acer) and plugging my SD card into my laptop, then making the transfer via laptop as the 'middleman'. It starts to do it for some files and then crashes for others and stops working entirely.

    Please give me some insight on this. This has been such a pain for a while as I want to have the photos saved somewhere but I also want to completely clear my iPhone.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Sea-Bat5865
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me with PC problem

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:31 PM PST

    Hello i bought a PC about a few months ago and have been having this problem where the PC just shuts down. Whats weird however is that the motherboard led light stays on and the case power button stays on but everything else i can see turns off - GPU, case fans, CPU fans. I had the following before.... CPU: Ryzen 3900X Motherboard: Aorus b550 elite GPU: Evga rtx 2060 PSU :Evga super nova GA 850W 80 plus gold RAM: G skills Ripjaws DDR4 3600 16x2 CL16 SSD: 2TB 3D QLC NAND PCIe Gen 3 x4 NVMe
    M.2 Internal SSD

    After a while i thought the PC was running to hot so i change CPU and GPU to ryzen 5900X and i also bought a noctua CPU fan. I also changed my GPU to a 3080. Everything else remained the same. Ive been testing it some more and found that whenever the PC is put under heavy load - 47 chrome tabs running YouTube videos, mincraft dungeons running, fortnite running and then applying a stress test - i found that it would completely shut off except for the MOTHERBOARD led light and the case power button. I took out one stick of RAM and saw that it did increase the time for which it took the PC to shut down. Any ideas !? Ive been dealing with this for a while now and would love some help. Also i have the PC connected to a beklin power surge cable - the amazons choice one. To clarify my build right now is ..... CPU: Ryzen 5900X Motherboard: Aorus b550 elite GPU: Rtx 3080 FE PSU :Evga super nova GA 850W 80 plus gold RAM: G skills Ripjaws DDR4 3600 16x2 CL16 SSD: 2TB 3D QLC NAND PCIe Gen 3 x4 NVMe
    M.2 Internal SSD

    Thank you for any help !

    submitted by /u/Snortz_billgordy
    [link] [comments]

    What online methods of communicating provide both privacy and accessibility?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:37 AM PST

    What I mean is, some username you can make public so that you can be reachable. But it has to be secure. A phone number or social medial profile would make you accessible, but not secure/private.

    submitted by /u/StreetParsley
    [link] [comments]

    Just wondering something about text messages

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:30 PM PST

    Can you send a virus through a text message, not by sending a picture or a link. Like sending a simple text that says, like Hello, now you have a virus on your phone. Is this possible?

    submitted by /u/unknownpersuasion
    [link] [comments]

    Googles business rating has discrepancy across devices

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 12:04 PM PST

    Hey y'all,

    today I noticed that the rating of a local shop on google is different across devices. I don't think it has something to do with synchronization as the difference is too high. It has 2.2 stars with 100 ratings on my dad's iPhone and 4.8 stars with 30 ratings on my computer. Does anyone know where this huge difference might come from?

    submitted by /u/treeshan
    [link] [comments]

    Edifier G2000 Speakers go into standbye mode extremely quickly (like 8 seconds)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:42 PM PST

    Ok so I have the Edifier G2000 speakers. They have a weird problem where they will go into standbye mode almost immediately after sound stops playing. This means if I, say, pause a youtube video and then start it back up again they have to go through a 3 second boot sequence. I have scoured the internet to find a solution to this and really hope someone has a solution.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Efficient_Day8382
    [link] [comments]

    What desktop should I purchase?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 11:46 AM PST

    Hi, I am a teen in high school and I am looking to buy a desktop to make music with. I have a tight budget and I don't know where to buy a desktop and monitor for a very good price. Can you guys recommend some places?

    submitted by /u/NobuxMunchies
    [link] [comments]

    Can I pull print history?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:19 PM PST

    I don't need to see the documents, just a log of the print history (similar to what you see in the queue). "Keep printed documents" is not enabled... is there another way to see print history?

    submitted by /u/boogabooga777
    [link] [comments]

    3d audio through amp/dac

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:48 PM PST

    I would like to connect my fiio k5 pro with a playstation 5 through usb b. And use the DT 770 pro. Will 3D audio work? Or would audio even work? I can't try it myself...

    submitted by /u/JimmyArghh
    [link] [comments]

    A newbie in tech here, one question about RFID

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:21 PM PST

    So Passive RFID is widely used for recording let's say attendance in school, is it possible to use the same tag for payment just like in transportation?

    submitted by /u/Rhombus_tech
    [link] [comments]

    What happens if someone creates a Viber account with my old mobile number after I had stopped using it.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:39 PM PST

    Hi people. I have just one question. I changed my number recently and I created a Viber account with my new mobile number. In my old number I had some very personal messages from my work that they should not be shown to others. So if I stop using my mobile number and my mobile company gives it to someone else if this guy creates a Viber account with my old mobile phone would he be able to see my old messages. Thank for everyone who helps me.

    submitted by /u/EliasXif
    [link] [comments]

    OCR for extracting data from cheques?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:34 AM PST

    Curious to if there is a technology out there that can snap a photo of a cheque or other document and extract select data from it?

    For example: At work we receive numerous donations in cheques and instead of manually entering the data into our database (date, name, amount etc.), ideally would be great if we could just snap a photo and have the data already extracted into an excel or the like.

    submitted by /u/YouReallyNeedThis
    [link] [comments]

    What are all the things you can do with an ip address?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:04 AM PST

    I know you can can turn off some ones wifi and know their general location but what my real question is it in ANYWAY possible to know they EXACT location of someone's house, or I guess technically router either with ONLY an IP address. If so, how? Is there like a website, or app or something where you can just put in an IP and it gives coordinates or is that not real. I'm not asking how. I'm just wondering IF its possible because me and this other guy are arguing about whether or not you can.

    submitted by /u/Tiger_9119
    [link] [comments]

    can some one make me a pc part list. I have a budget of 4K and I’m looking to use the rtx 3080

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:02 AM PST

    also I'm looking to use it for vr

    submitted by /u/FPR_rokoshi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment