• Breaking News

    Friday, January 1, 2021

    Tech Support - Nintendo switch was in freezing temperatures

    Tech Support - Nintendo switch was in freezing temperatures


    Nintendo switch was in freezing temperatures

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:09 PM PST

    Hi guys. My Nintendo switch was under 0 degrees Celsius for like 2-3 weeks. I charged it during the whole night, but it did not charge. I need urgent help please. Is it broken? Is it severely damaged? Is there a way to make it work like it used to?

    submitted by /u/JUSTMESWERVIN
    [link] [comments]

    3.5mm Jack from racing pedals to USB?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:57 PM PST

    Hi everyone, I have an old racing wheel set from Intec that came with pedals that connected to the steering wheel via a 3.5mm jack.

    The wheel is now broken, but I was wondering if there was a way to connect the pedals with the 3.5mm jack to my PC to possibly use for other uses (such as foot switches). Is there a cable that converts 3.5mm jack to USB? Any would would be appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/RohanRiders
    [link] [comments]

    Budget Streaming.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:05 PM PST

    I'm getting an ASUS ROG Strix RX 570 Oc Gaming 8gb GPU and I currently have an Intel Core i3 9100F CPU, I've heard the RX 570 isn't great for streaming so I'll ask here should I use the cpu or the gpu for streaming? I mainly wanna stream 1080p 60fps but sometimes 720p 60fps if I'm playing a demanding game, if someone could also say whats the better one for recording that'd be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/ItzEclipser
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to remove all tagged pictures of you at once on facebook?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:30 AM PST

    Is there a way to remove all tagged pictures of you at once?

    submitted by /u/maa112
    [link] [comments]

    Weird parking traffic camera issue

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:57 PM PST

    G'day guys,

    So a couple days ago I went to a mall where they use numberplate recognition cameras to log you into the carpark and then when you go to pay, you have to out your numberplate into a machine and off you go.

    So I finished shopping, put my numberplate into the machine, for the purposes of this activity, we'll say my numberplate is X XVC001 which apparantly is currently not registered in my state. Hence my use as an example.

    Nothing to pay.

    Yeah sweet.

    So I get to the boom gate and it tells me that I need to pay. Odd. As it took me 5 minutes to walk to the car, 5 minutes to leave, but it was marking me at 40 minutes past the time to pay.

    So I pushed the button to speak to someone, and they informed me my numberplates was XVCOOI

    Here are the two combinations next to each other which as you can see, they are different.

    So, what's the best way to combat this? Obviously the computers have an issue where there shouldn't be one, as the letter O is not available in numberplates anywhere in my country, it's always a zero or "0"

    And the capital I is clearly not a 1.

    Yet the computer said I had two letter O's and an I for some reason.

    submitted by /u/Rumbuck_274
    [link] [comments]

    if windows 10 already has remote control in-built into pc, then why also does it have 'projecting pc' feature since you can also control computer that way?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:50 AM PST

    What happens if outlet doesn't have enough wattage

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:51 PM PST

    I'm wondering what you can do if your outlet doesn't have enough wattage. Is there something like generators that can generate more wattage? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TheonewhoseesMUDA
    [link] [comments]

    OTG USB C to A Adapter for fast charging?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:14 PM PST

    So I have a 20W Anker Nano Charging Brick which only accepts USB C wires.

    If I have a fast charging capable USB A cable and use a USB C to A OTG Adapter, will it be able to fast charge my devices?

    submitted by /u/Occams_Broadsword
    [link] [comments]

    GPU Compatibilty

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:40 PM PST

    I may be getting an ASUS ROG Strix RX 570 OC Gaming 8GB but my brother is saying it's incompatible with my current specs, I have an Intel Core i3 9100F (which I checked it works very well with on 1080p) 2 8gb sticks of corsair ram (can't find the specific model but both of them are all black with a little gray on the middle of the top and in white it says "CORSAIR") a MSI B365M PRO-VDH Motherboard and a Thermaltake Litepower Gen2 550W Power Supply. Can anyone tell me what is incompatible if something is?

    submitted by /u/ItzEclipser
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Pro and LG 34WN80C-B Monitor

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:39 PM PST

    I have had this monitor for a few months now its worked fine until recently, its USB-C (Display Port) compatible, NOT thunderbolt. I'm having an issue where I'm stuck at 30hz. If unplug my USB-C Display port cable and reboot my Mac wait for the computer to fully login, then plug it back in it will show up as 60hz and work for the whole duration of that use session. If my Mac goes to sleep, and I wake it up i'm stuck at 30hz until I, unplug and replug it several times (every once an a while I don't have to reboot. It's rare but it has fixed it's self without a reboot.) usually a reboot fixes this right away.

    I have tried a different USB-C cable and the same issue persist. What are my options?

    Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/mduckworth92
    [link] [comments]

    If I don’t see a crack on my iPhone screen could I just not be seeing or noticing it or are cracks easily seen and noticeable, even small cracks?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:56 PM PST

    If I don't see a crack on my iPhone screen could I just not be seeing or noticing it or are cracks easily seen and noticeable, even small cracks?

    submitted by /u/SilverTrip8845
    [link] [comments]

    I need recommendations for True Sound Cancelling/ Sound Isolation headset. I'm a bit desperate...

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:15 AM PST

    I'm an individual that has Misophonia, this is relevant because it means I am largely unable to ignore background sounds such as people talking in another room or the clanging of dishes. Due to this, I'm in desperate need of a headset that cancels out as much noise as possible.

    Ideally, I need a headset that can reduce all outside noise to as close to nothing as possible even if I have no media playing (silence).

    Preferably, this headset would be comfortable, Bluetooth, and have decent audio quality. At this stage, these are not requirements.

    I have attempted to do research about this myself but have run into the roadblock of contradicting sources about how effective noise isolation and ANC technology is, as well as a lack of uniformity in how different companies measure the level of noise reduction their products provide.

    At this stage, I have little regard for the price. If you do want to help on that front, I'd appreciate products available on Amazon, for which I have gift cards.

    Any deeply comprehensive ratings of headsets and descriptions of personal experiences with products are welcome, especially if you can combine the two.

    submitted by /u/Teck_3
    [link] [comments]

    Are swf files safe.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:26 AM PST

    So Im downloading some swf files because flash player is gonna go soon. It says they could harm my pc. Are they ok? Thanks

    submitted by /u/orangestingraybass
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone lists response time for IPS monitors as a weakness, but I see 1ms.. help explain?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:06 AM PST

    I am shopping around for a new monitor and like the idea of color vividness in IPS but the biggest weakness of IPS everyone mentions it response time. But I found 1ms IPS monitors for the same price as some of the TNs. So I don't understand why this is still being said as a weakness. Please help me so I understand.

    submitted by /u/GoldenFalcon
    [link] [comments]

    What is a graphic API? (Videogame Engines)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:35 AM PST

    For an exam i need to figure out what engines (like Unreal, Unity etc.) support what kind of graphic-APIs.
    Unfortunately I don't know what that is, and google can't help me either.
    So can somebody explain to me what a graphic api is, maybe even with an example?

    submitted by /u/Grimstatt
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone display

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:22 AM PST

    iPhone 11 - user beta iOS 14.4.

    What action causes the left and/or right side of screen to "shrink"?

    It looks like Accessibility affects only the top of screen. It allows you to swipe down to use one hand to operate phone.

    My first post and cannot include screen shot.

    submitted by /u/rossidor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment