• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 6, 2021

    Tech Support - Good alternatives for adobe acrobat which also has the capabilities to automated and get info from an excel file

    Tech Support - Good alternatives for adobe acrobat which also has the capabilities to automated and get info from an excel file


    Good alternatives for adobe acrobat which also has the capabilities to automated and get info from an excel file

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 03:47 AM PST

    Can I ask is there any good alternatives for adobe acrobat where in you can edit pdf documents automatically which the info comes from an excel file.(Can I import data from an Excel spreadsheet to a fillable PDF Form? (Create PDF) (acrobatusers.com) ). I tried it in the free version you get and it says I need pro to do it. It's okay if it's not exact if there a way then I can see what I can do to make sure it works.

    IF you are asking why I need this it's for a job and I don't make enough to cover for adobe constant payments needed to sustain it.

    submitted by /u/Bot_Camp
    [link] [comments]

    What invention or discovery led to most other inventions or breakthroughs?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:14 PM PST

    Does that ChangeMySoftware shit work? or is it a scam.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 01:08 AM PST

    Remarkable 2

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:47 AM PST

    Ok people, it's been about 3 or 4 months (could be wrong.. COVID time flies) since R2 came out. How many of you have it and what are your thoughts. Also, do you find it compatible with Microsoft One Note?

    submitted by /u/TJVD84
    [link] [comments]

    Help needed regarding Google Meet

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:26 PM PST

    Is there any software/extension/way out to make my audio+video hazy while I'm on Google Meet so as to create the impression that I've an internet problem? Actually there are a few classes I'd like to jump but have my attendance marked with limited/no interaction with the Prof.

    I have already tried out few ingenious methods such as saying that I have connectivity issues etc. but some of the faculty are really interactive & absurd as it may sound; want to pick out students individually. So please help me out !

    submitted by /u/tha_zombie
    [link] [comments]

    Memory dump tools for Win server 2016?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:53 PM PST

    Does anyone know any free or open source tools to capture memory of win server 2016? Memory dump tools? I found dumpit.exe but does not say if its compatible with win server 2016. Testing it out now in virtual environment to be sure.

    submitted by /u/habibtiM
    [link] [comments]

    Cellphone wifi don't work

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:02 PM PST

    Hey I have a Samsung phone and a few days ago the wifi suddenly stop working, you turn it on and after a few seconds it disconnected himself, I already made a hard reset but it didn't work, the mobile was used on normal condition not falls or water lately, maybe upload again the so could work?

    submitted by /u/AxelDSA37
    [link] [comments]

    Does ATM uses DTMF

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:43 AM PST

    I don't know if this is the right place to ask but i was wandering does the ATM we use have DTMF sounds like the old phones or does button sounds are same

    submitted by /u/flying-fuck789
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to connect an Apple Wireless Magic Keyboard to a Logitech USB Unifying Reciever?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 05:11 PM PST

    (Receiver*) Just need to know.

    submitted by /u/WolfHylia
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use/display 10 bit colour without HDR?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 05:03 PM PST

    I don't really care about HDR for the large contrast in brightness/dark I just want 10 bit colour for more colour interpolations. My AMD settings says it's set to 10bpc but I turned HDR off because it hurts my eyes and apparently turning brightness down will display hdr content wrong, not to mention apparently HDR has to be "mastered" in nits and requires special file types

    if I keep HDR off and AMD on 10bpc and let's say make a 16 bit gradient in photoshop will my display render it better at all than an 8 bit display?

    submitted by /u/xTynini
    [link] [comments]

    Power line adapter

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:19 PM PST

    What's the best power line adapter for gaming and high download speeds, I will be using a cat 8 Ethernet cables with it. Thx.

    submitted by /u/Willjk2468
    [link] [comments]

    Separated but Synchronized Room Speakers

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:15 PM PST

    Hey there AskTech! Just looking around for fun. Are there any options for speakers In which there are multiple speakers in a pack, can be installed in various locations separate from one another, yet will play the same music from one host speaker?

    Example: I want to set up 2-3 speakers in my room in various places. Then with a few taps from my phone I'd like to activate Spotify to play the speakers.

    submitted by /u/OMWasap
    [link] [comments]

    Can your fingerprint be recorded while helping someone with a problem on their phone?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:52 AM PST

    Is it possible for someone to capture my thumbprint in the background while I press the home button on their phone to access the settings app on their phone to troubleshoot an issue for them?

    submitted by /u/EverythingIWant2Know
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I buy an iPod/MP3 player that supports WAV/FLAC?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 02:30 PM PST

    I want to connect it to my Toyota Aqua

    submitted by /u/hungronto
    [link] [comments]

    Google Meets Datamoshing

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 02:11 PM PST

    I'm a student attending class through G Meets, and my video from my teachers and classmates looks like a datamoshing video. At first, I thought it was a problem on the GPU on my new laptop, so I went back to Best Buy and swapped out the unit, but the problem persists. I've tried looking up what's going on with my video and I couldn't find anything, and my laptop passed an online GPU test and only ever shows problems on Google Meets. What's up with it?

    Here's me recording it on my phone a month ago because I thought it looked sick and was also worried. video of my problem

    submitted by /u/dampgramps
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesn’t Apple use “Tile” type technology with their Apple TV’s so you can press a button on your Apple TV and your remote rings?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:33 PM PST

    I mean, do they make that much money on lost remotes?

    submitted by /u/PokerSyd
    [link] [comments]

    How much would it cost to make a tablet to run a single app?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:31 AM PST

    Let me explain. I would like to know how much money it would cost to manufacture a tablet with just enough capacity to run a single language app, like say Duolingo. I know we now have "just fine" tablets at under $50, like the Amazon Fire or the Ematic Quad-Core.

    The tablet I'm asking about however, would have a pretty basic operating system as it would only run one program since it's meant to be used in schools.

    How much would manufacturing this hardware cost? Thank you for your help!

    submitted by /u/Tubbiefox
    [link] [comments]

    Increase cross country connection speeds?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:55 AM PST

    I have a 1GB fibre connection @ my home on the east cost. I am often on the west cost accessing my home setup and notice the speed drop off being across the country is very large.

    its can be a real challenge getting 5MB/s+

    At the extreme i can look into replication services, but I'm wondering if there is simple-r solution.

    **connection speed is 1G up / 1G down. Its not my upload speed because when i am much closer to home I get blazing fast speeds. I have noticed the same effect when i am far down south.

    submitted by /u/Aromatic-Mobile3318
    [link] [comments]

    What device should I get?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:42 AM PST

    My mom said if I do well at school for the next 2 years, I might get a PC or a MacBook. So far I'm doing good at school, so I might get my PC or MacBook, but which one should I choose? They are both excellent technology, so I can't decide myself.

    submitted by /u/Rahi5678
    [link] [comments]

    Email address help

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:12 AM PST

    What kind of mail address is @stozina.com ? I got a mail from this address and it seems to fishy to open it. Is this a temporary mail address? I have seen many temporary mail addresses but this one is really sketchy.

    submitted by /u/wiglebeans
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment