• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 26, 2020

    Tech Support - Help With Finding a website...

    Tech Support - Help With Finding a website...


    Help With Finding a website...

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:07 AM PST

    I've been looking at a lot of different YouTube videos trying to find this specific website and I just cant seem to find it... This website Had a Link to most sites whether it be for movies, anime sites or just normal everyday sites and much more. The default background of the Site was like 0s and 1s falling from the top and could be changed. And another thing I Think it started with a p but I'm not sure.

    submitted by /u/TheSlyFox1211
    [link] [comments]

    How to delete photos popping up across multiple devices on Apple

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:28 PM PST

    Hey friends! So I have an issue. I have a sensitive photo I need to delete from everything. iPhone 11 plus, iPad, MacBook Air. I deleted from phone and trash. I deleted from iCloud and iCloud trash. Is there any other places I need to check that might be hidden? Could it still be on other devices?

    Thanks!!!

    submitted by /u/SpookyFallout
    [link] [comments]

    How to use bluetooth headphones with windows 7?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:36 AM PST

    So I got my dad a pair of Jam Already There headphones for Christmas, and he uses an old laptop running Windows 7. I've been able to pair them to the laptop, but I can't seem to connect them. When I double click on the headphones in bluetooth devices, there's two options - Listen to music, and an option to use with VoIP. The music one is what I want, but when I click the link it does nothing. Please help!

    submitted by /u/Luther-Grusovin
    [link] [comments]

    Would saving a PC game to an external SSD versus internal cause a decrease in performance?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:25 AM PST

    Is there any way to quickly delete duplicate bookmarks on Firefox?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:10 PM PST

    I accidentally imported bookmarks multiple times and now there's duplicates and it'd take forever to delete them manually. Is there anyway to do it quickly?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/OrdinaryDish
    [link] [comments]

    Are vivo phones terrible?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:10 AM PST

    They are sold in every phone shop in my country, yet i don't see anyone using them. This brand has been around for quite a long time but i have never heard anyone mention them. Their phones are affordable and have decent specs tho. Am i missing something?

    submitted by /u/23moonpee
    [link] [comments]

    Kik question

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:46 PM PST

    Dumb guy here. I went on kik and was talking to this random girl. I didn't use my real name, any pictures of me, or anything to indicate my location. Is it possible for this person to find me by getting my IP address or something? I deleted the chat and blocked this person.

    Similarly, if I used a different chat app and sent pictures, does that make a difference? Do I need to worry about anything?

    submitted by /u/solidmx
    [link] [comments]

    Samsung S8 WiFi won’t work without SIM card

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:13 PM PST

    I received a iPhone this Christmas so I bagan to transfer everything from my Samsung S8 to the new phone including the SIM card. After which the new phone successfully connected to it and is working properly. The problem is I still would like to use the Samsung for things, but no matter what I do it refuses to connect to use the WiFi or mobile hotspot unless the SIM card is added. How do I fix this? I don't see anything saying it needs one to work anywhere online either.

    submitted by /u/notboyoim
    [link] [comments]

    What tech does Google stadia use? Can I use it to stream my own games?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:08 AM PST

    I got a free stadia controller and chromecast, not expecting to use it much but what the heck it's free. Turns out, I get much higher quality streaming from wherever the data center is to central Wisconsin than I do from my own pc in another room using Parsec.

    What tech is stadia using to achieve the quality and latency they have? I want to stream my own games to my living room but nothing I've tried comes close. I'm OK streaming to a chromecast to to another pc in the living room, would prefer wifi (the chromecast is on wifi, so great quality is definitely possible wirelessly)

    submitted by /u/maccam912
    [link] [comments]

    Tv picture quality, oddity, help?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:04 PM PST

    The gist is my dad has a TV that seems to have better picture quality than mine.

    His is a Samsung mu6100f 58 inch, he has cable TV, and nat moderate internet.

    I have a lg cx 55, no cable TV, and nat open internet. My internet is a bit quicker.

    For some reason everytime I visit my dads house and watch TV, the picture quality just seems more life like, less visual noise (like pixel dancing noise), for all types of programming (Netflix or cable, though I dont have cable).

    My tv cost me a arm and a leg being the LG CX, but his is from 3 years ago and is a entry level TV ( but still decent).

    None of our tvs were professionally calibrated. I realize my problem im juxtaposing is very open to interpretation, but does anyone have any ideas? Places i could start?

    submitted by /u/parabosnia44
    [link] [comments]

    Speaker with Bluetooth 5.0 and 3.5 mm aux input

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 06:14 PM PST

    Hello,

    Does anyone know of any speakers from good brands like JBL and others with the 2 features mentioned in the title?

    Any suggestions would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Shadow_Hay
    [link] [comments]

    Is it normal to pay more for 5G?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 05:43 PM PST

    So I got the Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G 512GB today.

    Seems like a nice phone but I'll need to go back to a sture to swap my damn SIM card and stuff over because they didn't give me a tool to open the tray.

    Anyway, that's not the issue.

    I was told to use the 5G, I need to go on a higher plan, is this normal?

    I'm with Telstra, and when I went from CDMA to Digital, that was cool. When 3G came out, that was included, when they started rolling out NextG, that was included, when 4G became popular, that was included.

    Are JB Hi-Fi trying to pull a shifty on me to upgrade my plan to get 5G?

    I've never in 18 years had to upgrade my plan to use the new features of a phone.

    Just seems dodgy to me.

    submitted by /u/Rumbuck_274
    [link] [comments]

    Node 202 help

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:13 PM PST

    So I have 2 node 202s and I built both today and so I turn it on and it all turns off after 60 seconds.(both of them!) any fixes you guys know of? Or something I could have done wrong(I don't think we built it wrong bc I was building it with somebody who knows a lot about this stuff)but Ye help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/TheOpgamerGenius
    [link] [comments]

    Questions from someone with an idea

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:39 AM PST

    If there was a way for me to download or receive all data activities from a social media accounts including videos comments history chat history purchase history likes and favourites, could I convert that information in a particular multimedia format?

    Who would I need to do the the technical aspects of this job?

    How is profit made from data (I get that it's sold), especially if I got the data above? How and Who do I sell it to?

    (Sort of separate question) Is anyone also familiar with the Sign in with LinkedIn feature on job applications?

    Any advice would help!

    submitted by /u/honestethicalgains
    [link] [comments]

    Do you lose field of view when watching full screen videos on the Samsung Galaxy A71?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:39 AM PST

    For example in the A31 you lose some of the borders when you "expand" a full screen video, does this happen on the A71?

    submitted by /u/Drarckfort
    [link] [comments]

    Photo and video viewer

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 06:50 AM PST

    I'm looking for an app that will play all videos and show all pictures in a folder on windows.

    Essentially a slide show that will also play videos that are there. I've searched and am surprised to not be able to find anything.

    Any ideas? Thanks for you time!

    submitted by /u/dartboardrevolution
    [link] [comments]

    Usb-c to Toslink optical cable, how do I do it?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 06:49 AM PST

    Hello guys,

    This is my first time using reddit and making a post.

    I need some help with connecting a surround sound system (Toslink optical cable) to my laptop with usb-c. How can i do this best with as least possible cables?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/qwerty1v1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment