• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 17, 2020

    Tech Support - Do smartphones get damaged by overchargeing?

    Tech Support - Do smartphones get damaged by overchargeing?


    Do smartphones get damaged by overchargeing?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 02:44 AM PST

    What happens if I leave my smartphone to charge over night?

    can our smartphones to stop charging on their own, when their battery is full of charge? If not by when will the technology be available ? or are there any hacks?

    submitted by /u/tanmayshah28
    [link] [comments]

    Background change (zoom/google meet)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:18 PM PST

    How does background changing work? Does the camera pick up facial features and changes everything but that? Or does it have something to do with depth perception and how close something is to the camera?

    submitted by /u/Burger-Bob314
    [link] [comments]

    Is it common for resellers to swap the internals of phones they are selling?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:41 PM PST

    I'm planning to buy a new phone online and would like to know if this thing happens. The store says that their phone is 100% new and in factory sealed condition but I'm still unsure whether it is truly new and whether any of the internal parts have been changed. Is there a way to check the internals of android phones? Will samsung service centre be able to check the authenticity of the internal parts of the phone?

    If I have a method of checking the authenticity of the phone's internals then I would be able to get a refund through the online platform.

    submitted by /u/YellowElloHello
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for laptop for photo editing and gaming

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 08:27 PM PST

    Are there any laptops out there with great color accuracy, a high refresh rate, and high performance internals?

    submitted by /u/Subaroooh
    [link] [comments]

    How much MBPs do I need?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:28 PM PST

    I'm moving to a new home with AT&T Fiber. What kind of MBPs should I be looking for?

    I'm a single person, I work from home, stream mostly, I don't need cable, and I don't game. Is 100 MBPs enough for me, is 1000 MBPs too much for me? Is 300 MBPs just right? There's also a wireless access point in my home that's set up on the ceiling that will help expand the wi-fi throughout the home. I have no idea, help!

    submitted by /u/prettytalegalaxies
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any android 8.0 (or higher) emulators that can run on an AMD processor?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:46 PM PST

    I just received a new device (Lumi keyboard) but it turns out they only support the lessons through the app google play store. I was hoping to use it with my laptop but I can't seem to find an emulator that is compatible. I'm trying not to buy an android tablet since I just got this laptop.

    I'm also not opposed to downloading an android OS as a partition but I'm not sure about compatibility since android 8.0 is the minimum requirement for the app.

    submitted by /u/scuffling
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a good laptop for a kid?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:42 AM PST

    Hello, I wanted to know if this is a good laptop for a kid age 8-12. (Lenovo - IdeaPad 3 15" Touch Screen Laptop - Intel Core i5-1035G1 - 12GB Memory - 256GB SSD - Platinum Grey) He plays minecraft and have online school.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/hellobruh20
    [link] [comments]

    what type of port is this ?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:33 PM PST

    the one on the right. there's a classic usb on the left for size comparison

    it look like a usb mini type b, but i'm not sure,

    thanks

    submitted by /u/zigun3
    [link] [comments]

    How does my computer manage app log ins and passwords?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:04 PM PST

    My Lenovo laptop recently had an update of some sort. After that every time I open my computer and open Chrome no passwords are saved until I sign into Google. It use to be on all the time. Now it's "paused". And every time I sign in to anything (Yahoo, banking, etc) I get a message that I signed into a new device. Someone said it was Chrome so I switched to Explorer. Nope, same thing. So I'm thinking something, some where in my computer is causing it. I just don't know what it is.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/praguer56
    [link] [comments]

    how to solve the "vibrating" and foggy typa looking HD videos ?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:42 PM PST

    So it's Dell 3580 with intel 620 UHD and AMD 520 .

    HD videos played online on for example youtube look nice but whenever i play HD videos (720 or 1080 ) they look kinda foggy and pixels are sorta vibrating well not really vibrating but it looks like there is some sort of delay between subsequent pixels ( it just looks annoying and kinda unstable-ish ) .

    Is there a problem with my laptop or is there a fix for that ?

    submitted by /u/AviJamal
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendations for a mobile hot spot for camping

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:41 AM PST

    I'm going to be in Big Sur, California for about a week and may need to do some work while there. I don't have much knowledge/experience with mobile hot spots so am looking for help/recommendations for one (or another idea) so I have some internet access for a few hours if needed. We are told that the area we are staying around doesn't have reliable cell coverage otherwise I'd use my phone's hotspot for a little. I'm not sure if this means that a mobile hot spot wouldn't work too well either or if they have a stronger signal so they do work in more remote locations such as this. Any help, advice, or recommendations are appreciated.

    submitted by /u/PenutButrJeliTime
    [link] [comments]

    If I use a product key and email that I found online to activate software are there anythings I should know for safety? Maybe like they can see what I am doing because it is their email.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:10 AM PST

    I found an email and product code for affinity photo and is working but I want to know if I should keep using it or should I remove it because of privacy issues or something.

    Edit: I got the email and product key from a youtube video about how to crack affinity photo and he was showing a download for a key generator which I figured the download was a virus but I thought maybe I could be cheeky and just use the key he used to "prove it works"

    submitted by /u/voldemorts_niple
    [link] [comments]

    What's Important in a GPU?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:49 AM PST

    I need a GPU and I never had one.
    So I need to understand whats important about a GPU for my uses
    I basically need a new GPU because I need to bruteforce hashes and keys (key generation). (e.g. small size RSA, md5, etc).

    The GPU clock speed?
    The VRAM?
    The memory clock?

    submitted by /u/shockter
    [link] [comments]

    What motherboard should I get

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 08:45 AM PST

    I know I want to get a b450 or b550 (micro atx) but I don't know which one to get. I need it to be 24.4cm length at max. Other measurements should be Ok. Thanks

    submitted by /u/AxeTech21
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know a software or website that can create a video that loops multiple times, but not forever, such as stopping after 30 seconds? I don’t want to make a GIF.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:21 AM PST

    If I'm not being clear, I'm trying to make a video of Polnareff trying to climb stairs repeat only 30 times for a meme.

    submitted by /u/PHPlayzGamingYT
    [link] [comments]

    What ISP should I go with to ensure a stable connection - needed urgently for work! Details inside.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:35 AM PST

    Heya,

    80 CAD/month budget

    Live in Toronto

    Needed mostly for uninterrupted zoom calls wherein I share screen with 10+ coworkers.

    I'm with tekksavvy right now and I keep getting "unstable connection" prompts which is no good!

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/philospectre
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know of an equivalent for DigitalOcean with European headquarters?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:33 AM PST

    Currently I have hosted a Droplet from DigitalOcean in Frankfurt as follows:

    A virtual machine with:

    • 99.99% uptime SLA
    • Global availability
    • 4GB Memory
    • 2vCPUs (Shared)
    • 4TB Tranfer
    • 80GB SSD Disk
    • $20 per month

    For reasons of data protection, I would like to use a European equivalent, with similar specifications and price. Since the headquarter of DO is located in New York, they stick to the US american privacy laws also in German data centers.

    Has anyone heard of or is even using something similar?

    submitted by /u/mazl_k3
    [link] [comments]

    are replies to a twitter tweet reflected in the HTML when theres a new reply in a thread?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:10 AM PST

    Eg if there was a new reply to this thread would it be reflected in the HTML? https://twitter.com/DelMarRacing/status/1328128674705539072

    submitted by /u/computerstuffs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment