• Breaking News

    Monday, November 16, 2020

    Tech Support - Do bunk beds make internet signal worse?

    Tech Support - Do bunk beds make internet signal worse?


    Do bunk beds make internet signal worse?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:39 PM PST

    Just in case some are unfamiliar with bunk beds. Its basically a bed elevated above my desk. So my pc n desk is below my bed. The entire frame is made of aluminum and my pc is directly below it.

    I understand that bathroom walls might have metal sheets to prevent wood from being wet. Does my computer being directly underneath a metal bed frame cause internet signals to be weaker?

    submitted by /u/crimson_hunter01
    [link] [comments]

    For groupy [windows software] any script to exclude a file from being included in a group?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:07 AM PST

    Ive made script batch file to launch spreadsheets, but theres one spreadsheet I want excluded from being included in the groupy group – si there any script that lets you exclude a file from being launched in a groupy group?

    submitted by /u/computerstuffs
    [link] [comments]

    Right side of my earpod stopped working

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 06:01 PM PST

    I was listening a song and the right side stopped playing out of nowhere. The appearance of the earpod is perfect. Can you help me fix it?

    submitted by /u/hdgp
    [link] [comments]

    Weird Static with Bluetooth Transmitter

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 07:34 PM PST

    Hey guys, first time posting to this sub but I am having a really weird tech problem that seems a little too complex for a normal google search (I've tried it to no avail). I recently got into music production, using Fl Studio, on my PC and my old headset had some pretty garbage audio quality so I picked up an Aluratek Bluetooth transmitter at my local BestBuy in hopes of pairing it to Sony headphones, which have WAY better sound quality. So I set up the receiver and paired my headphones and I immediately ran into static, which I figured was probably just the poor quality of the device since it was like 30$. Here is the weird part. I closed Fl Studio and the static vanished. So I went to play some music and I noticed every time I clicked static would play through the headphones. As I'm typing this, every key I hit plays a little static through the headphones. I figured I would ask you guys if you know what's happening and got a fix. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/RiverRocks300
    [link] [comments]

    Blue ray to TV wirelessly

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 01:27 PM PST

    Is there a way to send a movie from a blue ray player to a TV wirelessly? Either by using a TV and player by the same company for a proprietary solution or some type of HDMI dongle solution? I want to be able to send movies to a mounted TV from a blue ray player somewhere else in the room without having unsightly cords.

    submitted by /u/kbrez
    [link] [comments]

    4K video card question - movie watching from PC to 4K TV

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 01:21 PM PST

    So I have a core i5-4460 3.20 ghz with an EVGA GeForce 750 ti video card. I want to purchase a new 4K tv and watch 4k movie files from my PC to the TV. Will this be possible? I don't care about gaming, I just want to watch 4k videos.

    I current have the PC connected via an HDMI cable to a regular 1080p tv, which works fine.

    Edit: I am wondering if I can do this without streaming through something like plex or google chromecast. Currently I just watch/play files directly from my PC to the TV (through the wired HDMI cable) using powerdvd or VLC and I'm wondering if I could keep doing that with my current PC but with 4k files when I get the new 4K TV.

    submitted by /u/hugs6523
    [link] [comments]

    Appzilla.vip to get ispy app

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:25 PM PST

    What does anyone know about appzilla and how do you complete it to get the app you want?

    submitted by /u/JJmidway2nahunts
    [link] [comments]

    Things to look out for after someone has remotely connected to my pc?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 01:59 PM PST

    Are there some so called "warning signs" or programs i should look out for, after letting someone remotely connect to my pc? I shouldn't have anything to worry about but I feel somehow paranoid and want to make sure there is nothing weird going on.

    submitted by /u/throwtotrash123
    [link] [comments]

    Micro sd over cloud without computer on sending

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:14 AM PST

    Hey guys I was wondering if you could help me figure out how I can send and receive data from a microsd over cloud with only a cellular connection. Without the active utilization of computers on the sending side. Or an electronic that allows me to read and write directly to the microsd over cellular.

    submitted by /u/shortiewit2sawblades
    [link] [comments]

    Intel UHD Graphics

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:04 AM PST

    Im trying to figure out if my laptop will be able to run the game, Planet Zoo.

    I have an HP model 15-dy1043dx with an intel core i5 processor.

    The only thing I can find for my graphics card is Intel UHD Graphics. Planet Zoo requires NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 / AMD Radeon R9 270X.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Dursie
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 01:35 PM PST

    I'm trying to get Reddit and discord for my new android and I can't find them. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/YeetThemToMtEbott
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch GPS

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 12:50 PM PST

    Does the GPS on an Apple Watch still function without cell service?

    I would like to use the gps when hiking, but I don't have cell service where I go

    submitted by /u/matttvk
    [link] [comments]

    Does There Exist a Wireless Earbud with Internal Storage?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 12:36 PM PST

    I have consistently had a problem with wireless earbuds (Raycon, Phaiser, etc.) that end up losing their "seamless" bluetooth connectivity after 6-12 months. I figured that, if there were a way to integrate USB storage (or similar) into the earbud itself, it would eliminate this issue.

    Are there any buds like this around? And if you've used them, are they a good buy?

    submitted by /u/CopperGenie
    [link] [comments]

    I see that nahimicsvc64 is taking up all my cpu what is it and how do i fix it

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 03:41 PM PST

    How does the international package tracking work? If the package gets scanned at multiple warehouses in multiple countries, how do these scanners communicate with the marketplace? Is there an universal protocol or something like that?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:35 AM PST

    What is happening with my MBP? 4 of 8 cores are maxed, 4 of 8 cores are lazy welfare queens, apparently... See image in link, below.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 01:24 PM PST

    By the Ghost of Steve, what has possessed my MBP?? Seems to happen when I'm running safari.

    15" MacBook Pro, 2017
    Memory: 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3

    OS: 10.15.7 — Catalina

    submitted by /u/CallEmAsISeeEm1986
    [link] [comments]

    china is ahead of us in 6g texhnology and already testing them in space rn. my question is why is us mad at china of stealing there tech if china is already ahead of US?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:13 AM PST

    Is there an ad-blocker filter that removes fact checkers?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:35 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment