• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 15, 2020

    Tech Support - Does coding happen in languages besides English?

    Tech Support - Does coding happen in languages besides English?


    Does coding happen in languages besides English?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    I have cast my phone screen on the laptop, but whenever I open a video on my phone, it appears black on my laptop. Please help.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    Do I have a virus?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    I was on a website on Microsoft Edge and it suddenly switched to an empty window with a gibberish URL that opened a dialog box telling me I needed to update my copy of Norton Antivirus to stay safe against ransomware. Obviously I didn't click anything within the window but instead just opened Task Manager and force closed the entire Edge process. But since Edge saves your tabs when you close, it was still there when I reopened it. I can't close several of these. Should I be worried? What should I do? Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/thetwinkfromAtlantis
    [link] [comments]

    Why do we even need 5G?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    Like except from streaming 1440p 60fps (that you can do on a 4G and is totally overkill for a 6" screen anyway) why do we need a 5 G network anyway?

    The 4G barley works anywhere like it should and now people already talk about that it's not good enough....

    I don't think that anyone needs more than 40-50Mbit down speed on a mobile device

    Like what the hell are you doing? Download your steam library to a USB stick to transfer it to the hard drive when your re at home or what?

    submitted by /u/nofakeaccount2244
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best secure E-mail service ?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    When I connect my wireless earbuds to my phone via bluetooth it refreshes the browser. Why does this happen?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    Its quite odd and I was wondering if there was a reason.

    submitted by /u/apophis-pegasus
    [link] [comments]

    Live stream embed.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    Since my music entertainment business has gone flat I'm relying on live streams And I'm looking for the ideal technology which will allow me to stream live content with these conditions
    1) be embedded in my website

    3) ideally chat available.

    4) not public. So unlisted is okay.

    5) ideally able to be recorded. (Optional)

    Can you tube do all that? I wasn't able to find if unlisted live streams had a limit on the people. I don't want to use zoom as I don't think you can embed that and I don't want to see their video, just their texting. Really appreciate any help or hints!

    cheers

    submitted by /u/dandan_56
    [link] [comments]

    I'm looking to mod my Berry-Red Gameboy Color. /r/Technology, what mods should I do?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    WiFi Routers and Mesh

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Hello Ask Tech

    Im trying to decide on what wifi 6 device to get to replace our Netgear N700. We have a 3,600 Sqft house with 14 devices connected to it. We do have a few dead spots but its not too much of a problem in general. I've looked at all of the main brands and some that are not well know or reviewed yet. Its all just turning into mush at this point of reading reviews and YouTube videos about the devices. In short what would you recommend also would a mesh be better for what we have or just another router?

    submitted by /u/jasono346
    [link] [comments]

    Virus

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Not sure if this is the right place but I need help. This "virus" called Santivirus cannot be deleted from my computer. I have no idea how it downloaded in the first place and I can't get it off. Even going to control panel and uninstalling programs there is nothing there. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Benza2610
    [link] [comments]

    Could a T-Mobile SIM card would in an AT&T phone?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    I'm thinking of getting a Galaxy Note 9 that has been refurbished but for some reason the T-Mobile ones are so much more expensive than the AT&T ones. Is it possible to just get an AT&T phone and use my current SIM card since they're both GSM? Or would I be required to unlock the phone? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/skimmilked
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone track my phone's model number through my ip address?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    hey guys, Is it really possible that if someone has my ip address then they can track my phone's model number and other things?

    also I was wondering that what are the things that someone could get to know about me through my ip address?

    thank you

    submitted by /u/yunglad10x
    [link] [comments]

    I am using Microsoft teams for school right now. but it mutes all the other volume is there a way to turn that off

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    How do I change my WiFi password from my iPhone ???

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Unmounting my falsh drive on Samsung s9

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    I connected my flash drive through the USB connector and i wanted to unmount it but when i pulled the notification panal down ther wasn't the usual unmount and i don't know what to do please help (Also sorry for any mistakes I'm on mobile and english isn't my first language)

    submitted by /u/Alpha_Ophiuchi
    [link] [comments]

    How to unpair bluetooth hearing aids from a dead ipad? Please help!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    My grandmother's hearing aids are bluetooth paired to her ipad, which has died. The ipad cannot be turned on or repaired. The hearing aids can only be paired to one device, and need to be unpaired from the dead device so we can pair with a new ipad. We got her a new ipad but new hearing aids will cost thousands Facetime on her ipad is the only contact she has with her family atm due to covid-19 visiting restrictions and I know she will be feeling lost and confused without it Anybody know can we disconnect/unpair her bluetooth hearing aids from the dead ipad?

    submitted by /u/jumdog
    [link] [comments]

    I’m buying a used MacBook Air for college is 2017 to old?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    sound issue

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    why is that when I am watching a youtube video with a headset, I can hear the footsteps of the players in the game through the video, but when I play the same game with the same headset, I don't hear directional footsteps? (the game is Fortnite)

    submitted by /u/PewdsSubredditPoster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment