• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 24, 2020

    Tech Support - What are the benefits of upgrading the size of your SSD?

    Tech Support - What are the benefits of upgrading the size of your SSD?


    What are the benefits of upgrading the size of your SSD?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Besides Increase storage capacity

    submitted by /u/Nesquick19
    [link] [comments]

    How to ScreenShare a Zoom broadcast from a phone onto a tv??

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    My partner runs a successful local fitness class. Multiple classes per week, very loyal customers (20-30 each session). She's been building the business for 5 years and it's her only income.

    Due to COVID-19 she's had to halt classes, but would like to continue from home broadcasting with Zoom.

    Is there a way she can broadcast using her Android phone, but see her clients on her smart tv??

    She's currently halfway through a house move so has WiFi, but not much else. The UK is now under lockdown so she won't be able to get extra leads or cables. For health and safety reasons she needs to be able to see her clients and help them and keep them safe (her classes are pretty hardcore). She did a test run with just her phone yesterday with a smallish class and her clients said it worked fine...but she couldn't see hardly anything on her phone screen.

    As this is her only income, and she's worked extremely hard to build this business, she's desperate to not let her clients down and keep her business going. Can it be done??

    submitted by /u/ThreeZeroSeven
    [link] [comments]

    Code problems

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    code problems. I am new here and to CNC work.

    I am using a CAD/Cam program to make a prototype,

    and find that the generated code does not allow me to make a tool change.

    Can anyone tell me what I need to add to the code to make it Happen?

    M6 does not work. Thanks

    submitted by /u/erniehatt
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to connect a modem to another coaxial cable that is currently being used for satellite TV from a different provider?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    In short, my internet and TV providers are different. My internet is COX and my TV is Directv. Would it be okay to move the modem + WiFi router to another room since this is the case? Or can I only have my modem in one room where it's currently connected?

    submitted by /u/TheFlyingFry
    [link] [comments]

    How did Rosie O'Donnell do her livestream?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Rosie O'Donnell hosted a livestream yesterday to benefit The Actors Fund, which featured live call-ins from a slew of celebrities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sePAgItK9sM

    Does anyone know what platform they were using to host the calls? Zoom, GoToWebinar, etc.? I was impressed with how seamlessly they jumped from camera to camera from locations around the country.

    submitted by /u/donny4321
    [link] [comments]

    Segurazo is destroying my pc

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    For some reason this "segurazo" antivirus was installed onto my pc (not sure how) and it's taking over. There is now way for me to uninstall it, and it has stopped all apps from working. I can't even open chrome or settings. It has also suspended wininit.exe, so I can't even sign into my windows account. Help plz

    submitted by /u/legitness3721
    [link] [comments]

    Odd login info from wifi texting/calling app

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    I had a log in from chrome (normal)

    my phone (normal)

    and this: 79588576d388edb996a2

    Any ideas? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Suspiciously-evil-Dr
    [link] [comments]

    how to remove ubuntu and install windows 10 without disk

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    Hello. I recently bought a pc, it said dos but tbh I had no idea what that meant. so I assembled it and apparently it runs ubuntu? I tried to use the windows installation thing but its a .exe file and won't run on ubuntu. I don't have any usbs or empty cds at home and this purchase really left me broke. I also bought a key online for windows 10 so im not trying to crack or anything its just that it won't download on ubuntu and im trying to figure out how to get it to work.

    submitted by /u/weedthetree
    [link] [comments]

    Arctis pro wireless connection issues

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    I have the arctis pro wireless and the headset will connect for a second to the GameDac when its on the ps4 source and it immediately disconnects but it will connect on the pc source. Now the problem is that when it's on pc source the mic is lagging for other people. My internet is fine and I do not lag in game. Is there any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Ja_sam_budala
    [link] [comments]

    Unlimited high speed Internet in rural area

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    My parents own a Cabin up the mountains of Tennessee. We want to ride out this COVID-19 bs up there but my job is continuing via remote work. The problem is, they only have a few satellite internet companies available up there that Mac internet usage at 50 GB, then give reduced bandwidth of 3mps. Phone service is horrible up there as well. Are there any options to get unlimited high speed internet? There are no cable lines either. Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/JonSnohthathurt
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to control two computers with a single wired keyboard if they both share a monitor? Setup description inside

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    My setup is something like this:

    Laptop ----(HDMI)---> Monitor <----(displayport)--- Desktop

    I mirror my laptop or desktop depending on what work i'm doing. I would like to be able to use my single wired keyboard on whichever device is taking over the monitor, without having to also move my keyboard.

    My monitor has a downstream USB-b port to activate its usb ports, but that still only lets me connect to a single device.

    Is what I want possible at all?

    submitted by /u/poor_decisions
    [link] [comments]

    PD28-1-1021 forgetting stored code after power is switched off, please help!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    https://www.digikey.co.nz/product-detail/en/trinamic-motion-control-gmbh/PD28-1-1021-TMCL/1460-1097-ND/5013384

    https://www.trinamic.com/fileadmin/assets/Products/Drives_Documents/PD28-x-1021_hardware_manual_Hw1.40_Rev1.03.pdf

    Has anyone used these motors before? I'm trying to store code on it using the TMCL-IDE and it seems to store the info on it just fine right up until power is turned off to the motor, after which I have to connect the motor up to my laptop and re-download the code again. Is there something during the downloading procedure that I'm missing/doing wrong?

    Any help will be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/iamokiswear
    [link] [comments]

    Is the website psafe legit

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    I was only there for a few seconds, i didn't mean to click it, i was incognito and on Google chrome and im on a phone, it happened 6 hours ago, im wondering if i could've gotten a virus?, im currently freaking out, is this a stupid question?

    submitted by /u/lonely-simp
    [link] [comments]

    Zoom app on chromebook, stuck in speaker view

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Can anyone help me get out of speaker view when in a video conference on Zoom app on my acre touchscreen chromebook? There is not an option on the top of my screen??? Help I'm going crazy trying to figure it out!!!

    submitted by /u/bethybame
    [link] [comments]

    Does FileVault slow down a Mac?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    I have a 2014 MacMini with an SSD

    submitted by /u/Nesquick19
    [link] [comments]

    What are the types of mp3 tag formats?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    How do you add a Artist's description and photo to your music collection?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    On a Samsung Tab S6, how do I force apps to display in Landscape mode (instead of portrait mode)?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Using my phone and a projector to cast an image onto a table.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Is there a projector setup that supports casting from a phone (ios), that I can mount onto my ceiling to project DnD maps? I would love to just zoom in to an image on my phone and move the map around.

    Ceiling height is 9-10 feet, table sets about 2 feet up. Is 7-8 foot throw distance enough to get an image that is 6x4 feet? That would be maximum, can do with less.

    submitted by /u/samotet
    [link] [comments]

    How can i fix the problem with my ping?everytime i play my games during the day my ping at 35ms but during midnight it is at 3ms. How do i fix this slow internet even though the speed of my router is 25mbps?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Best remote desktop software for a small company?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    I run a small construction company in Florida and (like probably everyone) am preparing for my office to work remotely. We use a physical server in our office for all of our files, so I was thinking a remote desktop software so my people can basically just access their work computers from home. Does anyone have recommendations on what the best option is? It doesn't need to be free or anything, I'm just looking for something that will function well and won't be hard to operate for less than tech savvy people. Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/wintr
    [link] [comments]

    What smartwatch has this feature?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Hey Reddit, I'm currently using a huawei p30 pro and I'm looking for a smartwatch to accompany my phone. One of the features I'm looking for is to be able to use my Spotify while jogging without having to have my phone with me. Downloading or streaming the music to my Bluetooth headphones. For some reason it's really hard to research that information.

    Which smartwatch provides that function?

    submitted by /u/ErdbeerUwe
    [link] [comments]

    How can I watch movies with my long distance GF?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    How can I sync view downloaded movies with my gf over long distance?

    We are using netflix party but that only works for netflix. I have a few downloaded movies that I wanted to watch with her, but I have no idea how to.

    Please help!

    submitted by /u/thekewldood
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment