• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    Tech Support - Why is it when I save videos from reddit the quality is bad in my saved videos on my phone? I have an iPhone 6s, is there anyway around this

    Tech Support - Why is it when I save videos from reddit the quality is bad in my saved videos on my phone? I have an iPhone 6s, is there anyway around this


    Why is it when I save videos from reddit the quality is bad in my saved videos on my phone? I have an iPhone 6s, is there anyway around this

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:46 PM PST

    Google announced in October that its 53-qubit quantum processor had needed only 200 seconds to complete a problem that would have required 10,000 years on a supercomputer.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:01 AM PST

    My question is, if one day this processor is implemented for commercial use, what effect would this kind of processing power have on day-to-day computer tasks and applications?

    submitted by /u/parlimentofrot
    [link] [comments]

    Why won't Youtube stop buffering?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:43 PM PST

    Whenever I stream Youtube in my bedroom it always buffers and stutters. In my living room streaming is not an issue at all. I can watch Hulu, Netflix and YouTube no problem. But when I move to the bedroom the only App to give me grief is Youtube. I stream on both tvs using a Chrome Cast. The one in the living room is newer by a year if that matters. Any and all help is greatly appreciated, thank you.

    submitted by /u/TurkeyForBerkey
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone Touchscreen doesn't work, top 2 layers wont close properly.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:18 PM PST

    So, my iphone has an issue, ofcourse alot of cracks and the two top parts keeps trying to crack open. i cannot use 90% of my touchscreen. is there any fix at home? at the moment i do not even have the ability to succeed in typing my password.

    For detail, The two upper parts of the phone are lettng lose and i can pull it open to see the battery, the other one, a little bit of light which i guess, lights up the screen. i tried opening it thinking mayb there could be a piece of glass stuck inside the touchscreen cause it wont close up normally and i cannot use the touchscreen whatsoever.

    If i can fix this at home please tell me how!
    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/SillyLight8
    [link] [comments]

    If there was a tool to make your experience online less frustrating, what would the tool do?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 04:06 PM PST

    I program, so I'm looking for ideas of things to build, ideally things that people are willing to pay for. Basically, I'm looking for problems to solve.

    What are the most frustrating things about the Internet/web and PCs that can actually be improved with some sort of tool?

    Or, if you'd rather not answer questions, feel free to share your opinion on what makes your experience online worse than it could be.

    submitted by /u/thekeym4ster
    [link] [comments]

    Exif Viewer by Fluntro vs Exif Meta Data Pro Version Question

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:28 PM PST

    1. Which of these apps allow mass removal of exif/metadata (like 2k+ photos at once)?
    2. What is the major difference, if any, between these two apps?
    submitted by /u/WritingGold
    [link] [comments]

    RX5700XT Screen Goes Black when installing Software

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:51 PM PST

    I just upgraded from Rx580 to 5700xt but after a clean uninstall using DDU try to install new gpu drivers to 5700xt its works with windows generic drivers but while the installation going on screen goes off and never comes back so i uninstall the 5700xt using safemode and put back my old gpu and its works like charm my main guess is lack of power generating from my psu . any advice guys

    Ryzen 5 2600

    MSI B450 Carbon Pro Ac

    HyperX Fury - 2x8GB 3200hZ

    VS650 80+White

    1xM.2 240GB

    2xHDD 7200RPM

    5XCasing Fans and Controller

    2XRGB Strips an Controller

    3+ USB Usage

    And Aorus RX5700XT

    submitted by /u/ohlala424
    [link] [comments]

    Does a device exist to combine and split coax signals?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:40 AM PST

    Looking to see if this tech exists? TLDR: take two coax signals, combine them over a single 400m cable, and then split the signals again on the other side.

    More info: I work at a military base, and there is a coax line running between my building and another. The length as the crow flies is about 350 meters, but my assumption is the cable is closer to 450m due to it not being a straight shot using the underground conduit. Right now, the base is sending a tv signal over the cable, about 20 channels.

    I am trying to coordinate with spectrum to get our building our own internet service. They are asking over 20k to bring a coax signal to us. They have a fiber connection going to the building that is sending us the tv signal. If I can convince spectrum to create a coax connection split off that fiber, I just need to figure out how to get that signal to our building. Is there a device that essentially works like a router with coax. So the base tv coax and the spectrum coax would connect to it, and it would output a combined signal to the existing coax line between our buildings. In my building, I would have the opposite device, that would take that single cable, and split it back into two separate cables, letting the tv be uninterrupted, and us able to hook a cable modem to the other and have internet.

    submitted by /u/phoenixoh7
    [link] [comments]

    Yahoo mail

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:18 PM PST

    Can anybody reccomend a good software that will let me extract all my yahoo mail messages and store them in an easily accessible format?

    I am trying to get a new mail service

    submitted by /u/mac5499
    [link] [comments]

    Usefulness of a PayPal without a linked payment method?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:11 PM PST

    I was wondering if a PayPal account could still send and receive money even without a linked payment method like a bank account or credit card

    submitted by /u/Return2Reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Computer wont detect Fourth Monitor

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:13 PM PST

    I have four monitors. It's really nice. I use every one daily. One for chats, one for Tutorial videos, one for Productivity, and another for whatever I feel like throwing on it.

    They all worked last night before I shut my PC off. They've been working for the three weeks I've had them.

    All monitors are connected to my RTX 2070.

    One is connected through Display Port.
    One is connected through HDMI.
    The other two are connected using active Display Port to HDMI conversion cables.

    Specs:
    AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
    RTX 2070
    16 GB Ram
    Three Storage devices (two SSDs one Hard Drive)
    Asus Prime X470-Pro ATX AM4 Motherboard

    Is there anything that might fix it?

    submitted by /u/Sputnikcer
    [link] [comments]

    Comp Upgrade Question

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:40 PM PST

    So im planning on upgrading my system, i currently have a 1080 and i5 9600k.. with a veiwsonic xg2401 144hz monitor. I am considering switching to Ryzen 7 3800x with a 570 mobo and getting a nicer monitor so i can use the viewsonic as my 2nd monitor for movies and such while gaming. my other option would be to get a 2080ti or 2080super with a monitor and upgrade my cpu later. Im wondering which upgrade would be more cost effective for the future. Should i upgrade my cpu now and my gpu later or vise versa? I will appreciate any input on this thanks!

    submitted by /u/jaredmaz85
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know the correct name for those little embedded nuts found in the laptop mounts ?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:12 AM PST

    Anyone know the correct name for those little embedded nuts found in the laptop mounts or where can get them to buy ?

    Its those tiny gold plated ones that usually breaks.

    submitted by /u/badjojo_182
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone touch screen not working, screen kind of falling off?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 02:38 PM PST

    So, my iphone has an issue, ofcourse alot of cracks and the two top parts keeps trying to crack open. i cannot use 90% of my touchscreen. is there any fix at home? at the moment i do not even have the ability to succeed in typing my password.

    submitted by /u/SillyLight8
    [link] [comments]

    Timelapse on a poster

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 02:10 PM PST

    Hi,

    For my project we need to create a poster and I want to add a picture or frame from a video on it and when you scan it with your smartphone that there a video starts playing. Is this possible without downloading an app on the users phone and how should I do this?

    submitted by /u/trvhecke
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Huawei P30 Pro vs OnePlus 7T Pro

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:00 AM PST

    Huawei P30 Pro with Harman Kardon FLY ANC (250$ headphones) for 670$ or OnePlus 7T Pro without any additional acessories for 650$? I know the all diffrance between them, orginally I were going for the OnePlus beacuse its a faster phone, but the Huawei deal with headphones is a big "go for it" for me. What would you guys sugest? Is the deal worth it to pick Huawei?

    submitted by /u/KaCek13
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Bluetooth adapter for gaming headset

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:51 AM PST

    I'm in search of an item. I recently got a VR headset but the wire for my gaming headset gets in the way all the time and it's much shorter than the wire from my VR headset. So I was wondering if there is such a thing as a Bluetooth adapter for wired headsets (that has an audio and a mic cable)?

    Clarification so that there is no misunderstanding: I want a small device, that you plug the green audio cable and the pink mic cable, into. Which you can then connect via Bluetooth to your computer.

    I have been googling but I only find results for Bluetooth dongles and car stereo adapters. Does anyone know what I am looking for?

    submitted by /u/SergeantRetard
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad for drawing

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:48 AM PST

    Looking for a ipad for my wife who is an artist. I don't really know if she will like it so I'm not trying to get the latest greatest thing. A refurb or older version will be fine for now until I find out if she will use it. I am not into apple products. I use android and windows. So I don't really know what to look for. Any tips on a good ipad that will be able to run most of the artist apps would be great. I'm trying to keep the budget around $200. But would like to know my options at other price points if I would gain functionality. Also would want the ipad to work with one of the stylus that apple puts out.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/jeramyajones
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment