• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    Tech Support - Progressive web app

    Tech Support - Progressive web app


    Progressive web app

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:13 AM PST

    Has anyone got experience with Progressive web app?

    What are the advantages and benefits?

    submitted by /u/zalfey07
    [link] [comments]

    How to enable Bee TV cast icon?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 03:34 AM PST

    I wanna cast Bee TV from my android phone to my Samsung Smart TV but the Cast option/icon won't work, like you can't select it, anyone who can help?

    submitted by /u/Vskillz96
    [link] [comments]

    What is your best definition of software deployment?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:30 AM PST

    I don't know what software deployment is, I look on google and get too many conflicting definitions, I'm hoping someone can clarify for me

    submitted by /u/MichaelLifeLessons
    [link] [comments]

    [QUESTION] What technologies are used in quarries?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:55 AM PST

    I'm currently doing research for a college work. We have to investigate what kind of technologies are used in a quarry: infrared sensors, special monitors that are prepared for adverse weather conditions, automated doors...

    I know it's kind of a very open question, but i wonder if any of you know about this industry and could lend me a hand about it or tell me where should i do research?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Hipersonicc
    [link] [comments]

    I’m trying to learn to code python and I want to make games is there any games I can look at the code so I can kinda figure out what I’m doing I don’t really care what game it is but I’d like it to be 3D

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:33 PM PST

    Is there a way for me to set an alarm or timer on my iPhone and have the sound come out through my headphones only?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:25 AM PST

    iPhone SE with software version 13.3 here

    I tried downloading Private Alarm, but it's not going off. Not sure if it doesn't work or if I'm just using it wrong.

    submitted by /u/lovetortoises
    [link] [comments]

    External Gpu on laptop for VR?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:19 PM PST

    Was wondering if there's a way to use external gpu's on laptops? Every now and then i hear about it and i don't have the best laptop due to budget, Recently got a oculus quest and i want to use the link to try and play some games but would like to use a external gpu on my laptop if at all possible instead of buying a whole new computer which from what i understand could likely cost 1k for this sort of thing

    Laptop : Acer Nitro 5 (amd spec rx560x 8gb ram ryzen 5)

    submitted by /u/midiwaterbottle
    [link] [comments]

    How can I clean my keyboard

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 02:45 PM PST

    My (electric) keyboard has some ugly grease smudges on the 'bar' above the keys that I want to get rid of. How do I go about this?

    submitted by /u/thepicham
    [link] [comments]

    Spoofing and VPNs?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:29 PM PST

    I was wondering if anyone could help me out with something. I've been trying to actually try to be secure with my devices, and i wanted to figure out how to do that stuff with my PC. I know MAC spoofing and stuff is simple and relatively risk-free, but I was wondering if anyone could outline any tips or risks with spoofing or anything like that. Also, VPNs. I've been looking into a VPN (partially for all of that region-locked stuff, partially for privacy), but all of the big ones Youtubers are paid to talk about are apparently really not that safe, from what I hear. Can anyone point me toward any worthwile VPN service, and hit me with some spoofing advice?

    And I know the alt account is weird, I just wanted to not have this on my main profile. And if this is the wrong sub for this, please point me to the right one, and sorry in advance if this is the case

    submitted by /u/TurboNectarmemes
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading my iPad, iPhone and laptop all this year. Which one should I do first?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:05 AM PST

    I'm upgrading to an iPad Pro 11 inch from the 2017 iPad Pro 10.5 and planning on upgrading my 2016 Alienware R2 13inch to a 2019 Alienware m15. I'll also upgrade my 2017 iPhone X this year. Currently I'm debating on buying the laptop simply because the laptop I have has a gtx 960m, is big and bulky as opposed to the m15 which has an Rtx 2060 and smaller bezels with larger screen. However I am planning on getting it used and it is still 1500 dollars. In the meantime I'm doing most of my gaming on my PC desktop at home with a gtx 1070. I don't NEED a new iPad, but I would like to have more future proof accessory support with usb C use, the new Apple Pencil and its on sale for 675 which is a far cheaper purchase as of now. The iPhone works perfectly fine and I was planning on waiting for the 12, my only concern is it now has an extremely thin green line that goes horizontally across the screen right beneath the notch. Wondering which should take priority.

    submitted by /u/OldButterscotch
    [link] [comments]

    Can people see which country I'm calling from?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:36 AM PST

    Hi,

    I'm really sorry if my question is inappropriate for this sub, but I hope it's not.

    I've noticed that iPhone has this function that shows what country the caller is from when you receive a call from abroad. If I live in the UK and receive a call from a +33 number, a text saying "France" will be visible on the screen as well.

    I'd like to know if the country that shows up is based on what number you have, or from where you're calling. Let's say I'm British but currently on vacation in Germany and I want to call my aunt who lives in the UK. Would my aunt be able to see that I'm calling form Germany, or would that only happen if I had a German phone number?

    submitted by /u/Dense-Sheepherder
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment