• Breaking News

    Monday, December 16, 2019

    Tech Support - Crank calls to rape crisis center hotlines

    Tech Support - Crank calls to rape crisis center hotlines


    Crank calls to rape crisis center hotlines

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 11:29 PM PST

    Men keep calling our rape crisis center hotline from blocked/spoofed numbers to jack off to our volunteers' trusting, trained responses. It's so messed up it's made volunteers quit and we're pissed.

    No idea where to post this so I hope someone can point me in the right direction, but, is there a forum somewhere (4chan probably) where all these dirtbags are sharing scripts? Every story has the same themes.

    How could one begin to hunt these sub-humans down?

    submitted by /u/moxie678
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to have the same app twice on my phone

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:14 PM PST

    I want to destroy a game without ruining my current save, is there a way to have multiple copy's of a single game on my phone

    submitted by /u/swagdude5000
    [link] [comments]

    In terms of gaming performance, which is more valuable, PC or console?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 02:47 AM PST

    If I put up a picture on Reddit/imgur and later delete it, can someone somehow get the image if they dox me?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:24 AM PST

    Should i buy the samsung note 9 or should i just go for the note 10+ ?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 09:11 PM PST

    I bought my samsung note 9 last year and just finished paying off the emi about 3 months ago. I love this phone, i mean ive had a few great phones in the past but this phone is perfect in everyway. I love the stylus, i use it all the time for meetings, note taking etc. I love having the option of a headphone jack whenever i need it.

    However, unfortunately...my phone fell 2 days ago and the glass smashed pretty badly. To make matters worse, today, my water glass fell on it and some water has gone into the cracked screen. Just having a bad few days. I am pretty upset because i was looking forward to using this phone for another 2 years atleast.

    My questions is - should i buy the note 9 again or should i get the note 10+ which is significantly more expensive. As of now, the note 9 is retailing for Rs.42,000 whereas the note 10+ is retailing for 80,000. (I am from india)

    What do you think redditors - should i take the plunge with the note 10+. There are 2 reasons I'm iffy abt this phone - one is the massive price tag and the second is the lack of a headphone jack.

    Thank You!!!

    submitted by /u/hatebeingleftbehind
    [link] [comments]

    Privacy on a BYOD

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 12:48 AM PST

    I have Microsoft 365 installed on my personal phone for both work and personal use. Meaning I have both my person email and personal one drive on the same apps as my work apps. How likely is it that my company has access to these accounts? I'm planning to talk to IT this week to check, but I'm hoping to get some insight here if possible.

    I have intune installed as well if that makes a difference.

    submitted by /u/CDR627
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an app like Firechat, but that uses the main cellular signal, rather than just short range Bluetooth?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 09:35 PM PST

    Does anyone know how to remove COM Surrogate without downloading software?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:12 PM PST

    Are these compatible?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:14 PM PST

    Is my modem, n600 model: c3700, compatible with this router, ac1750 model: r6400? Whenever I try to connect the modem to the router with an Ethernet cable and try to connect to the router with WiFi the internet won't load. I'm just trying to extend my WiFi with this router. My WiFi works if I just use my Modem.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/coreyf57
    [link] [comments]

    Desktop Computer Problems

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 05:37 PM PST

    Okay, I have 2 desktops in two separate rooms of my home. When I print using my EPSON 454 with one of desktops, my papers/documents come out perfect. When I print from my office desktop, the computer with a cable connection attached to my printer, the documents come out skidded- printing some words and some not (as if the printer is running out of ink, which it isn't lol). Any suggestions on how to fix this? Feel free to ask more questions :)

    submitted by /u/GuppyLefear
    [link] [comments]

    Ram question

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:43 AM PST

    I'm looking for 4gb ram for my Lenovo laptop and I've managed to find some, it says it's 1600 MHz does that matter like can I just put it into my laptop and it's good to go?

    Sorry for the dumb question it's my first time doing this

    submitted by /u/caleb_danvers95
    [link] [comments]

    none of my usb ports able to power audio interface anymore ?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 05:27 AM PST

    Ive been using the interface without any issues for about 2 years... last night I plugged in a usb operated fan and since then my audio interface doesn't work it just flashes as if its not getting enough power.

    Ive tried all the usb ports... reinstalling drivers even tried it in bios just to see if there was any software confliction but no joy.

    However I plugged it into my brothers pc and it works perfectly so the issue isn't the interface or software but my pc... and as it doesn't light up steadily in bios I can rule out something causing it on the desktop.

    My head tells me it is all my usb ports no longer getting enough power to power it but how would this happen ? surely one would go not all 4 ?

    thanks for any help you can offer.

    EDIT: turns out its my usbs that are on my motherboard that are the issue all of a sudden as I can run it off the front usb on the pc that is connected with powersupply any tips ?

    submitted by /u/fendertelemusikk
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to cancel service on smart phone, keep service on tablet, and use hotspot for navigation through phone?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 05:51 AM PST

    I want to get rid of my service on my smart phone and go back to a flip phone. I need my smart phone for directions, and was wondering if I kept the service on my iPad, could I use the hot spot to run my smart phone if I cancel the service on the phone? Like for waze?

    Is this a thing? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/praisethesinner
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment